/Samaale/ =/Som/gen

muh ceeb edition
Invited : Ethnic Somalis, Cushtites , other Africans and any friendly user
Not invited : haters and polacks(not to be confused with Poland)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_diaspora
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_African_Campaign_(World_War_II)
youtube.com/watch?v=PfXLt43H2qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

abandon thread :^(

Sidee tahay ? this imaanshaha rikoor cusub maanta

Stop role-playing, you're Asian so be proud of that

>Samaale

more like Shemale lmao

very qt

wot

Af Soomali ma aqan walal anigu wa fahmin bas ino ku cilan wa mushkilad

>tfw mine is Broken af

Nice try Pekka I commend you
I'm a Somali dude
Hawt af desu

I know

dark ones are cuter than the light ones

i can't agree with that, but yeah, they're pretty qt

She is not Somali
>that google translate tier Somali

Stop

Reeeeee

I'm trying to speak the language albeit mine's broken it's the practice that matters

Abaha was Nacas yahow xisho ino Somali ani ku baro waxbo ma jiran caqalka dameer wa heysta

STOP.PRETENDING.TO.BE.SOMALI.

But Iam

my favorite is canjello/laxoox
I leik my moos with baris
caano gale is top-tier
I have a huge 5head

i met one somalian girl in japan in couple month ago when i delivered piza to her house.and she told me there are only TWO somalian in japan lol i asked her to shakehand with me.
ps
another one somalian is her elder brother lmao
these pics women are all surprising beautiful.

Posting sterotypes you can google is not proof

Was the girl a Weeb or normie tier ?
Was she a Hijabi ?
Where exactly in Nippon ?
You damn qaxooti aduun I don't care about proving my Somaliness-ish to you anymore get shot bastard

how religious are somali grills?

Are you the same Omani that posted yourself in traditional garb when you first came on here?

Also why not get a qt Swahili girl? They are all over Oman.

Are Somali Grills any different from eritreans? We have a lot of those here.

"The world will be a better place if every Somalinigger is exterminated"

~Winston Churchill

haha,looks like pure normie.and i think most of animus are harar for muslims....

we met in suburb of tokyo.
yes.she was wearing a hijabi.

>Are you the same Omani that posted yourself in traditional garb when you first came on here?
>Also why not get a qt Swahili girl?
Not sure about the accent

Ah cool I never met a Somali girl apart from family so I don't exactly have grasps on their personalities
>she went to tokyo
Lucky I heard that getting a ticket to Nippon from Asean is pretty cheap if you don't splurge much I'd like to visit Shibuya :^)

Also Anime is top-halal plenty of Somalis are into anime even Normies especially shounens

Bump

can u stop coming to europe thx

No

I've never seen a non-fat Somali woman IRL.

no problem 4 me

Then we'll have to use mustard gas on you like we used on your nigger cousins. Be careful because Italians aren't cucks like the rest of Europe. Niggers are treated like trash here and they suffer a lot of racism and discrimination and no one cares.

Yeah, still godammit "sinistrini" are ruining our country
Holy shit radicali di merda ciao Pannella insegna agli angeli a digiunare

The thought of all those perfectly good boats, and the money they are worth, sinking to the bottom of the Mediterranean keeps me up at night sometime

What's the loss?
They're even buying fishing ships from us, especially Moroccans, Tunisians and Algerians

muh every Somali wants to visit my semi-financially crisised cunt
If I'll refuge I'd rather go Angola than a Med cunt desu

About 75% get fat once they give birth my mother was part of the 25%

>t. married sister gave birth but lost weight by gymfagging

Ooga boog biix nood? Giib me dhat oog booga noongaax

Ni hao ching Chong mao

Hmm, now that I checked you do indeed prefer to leech the Germanic cuck countries instead of us: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_diaspora I wouldn't know since I can't tell niggers apart.

It's kinda weird considering we used to own your ass back then so you have more reason to come here than other random niggers.

>Italian education
you didn't get all of Somalilands jezuz kekrist is your education that shitty your weak asses claim all of the Somalilands

go to /his/ before posting and kek at we owned your asses one Somali tribe buttfucked you faggots for 20 years

>Italians that desperate to rewrite history

M8, the Romans were owned by sub Saharan Africans. You can't talk.

No, they were not

You people got BTFO by spearchuckers. Pls be silent

It will be a glorious day when Somalis are driven out of our lands.

Italian """"superiority""""

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_African_Campaign_(World_War_II)

Ayyy cuz got any qts to share 3Dfagging isnt how I roll if you catch my drift

deceiving myself is hard

A few

They are no longer your lands, filthy snownigger.
White genocide best day of my life

BTFO
T
F
O
man it must suck to be an Italian supremist

Hey BB :3
....Rooble is that you?

Nah Sven( you)s our bitch now

*smacks lips profusely*

Yes hun

Share some Somalian food, man. The /mena/ food that we usually could find here is only Yemenis food.

wut we dont buy fishing ships from you . we actually sell ships .

Hey long time no see. You are that dude from conectland in America, right?

What are you doing in Malaysia?

Why proxy a different flag?

Here some somali food.

Almost Ramadan... Not gonna fast since I fucking hate that shit and don't believe in meme man in heaven

You always confuse me with him :-/

Student Visa lad

Yemeni have laxoox though right. So it can't be all that mediocre.

Im Somalian but have no culture. Asides from canjeero and shit wtf is "Somalian cuisine" people always ask me and i have no idea to answer except that we eat bananas with every meal

Bunch of rice with some stew with meat in it. Some arab copy food here and there. Yeah that's about it I think

What is Sabaya
What is Malawax
What is Muqma

Shit ton more but we have a cultured food of our own don't get discouraged saxib

Is it civilised for us to call each other nigger?

Or is that an African American sort of deal?

Suqaar is the #1 somali food saaxib

>mfw none of us could speak Somali
>mfw daqan celis needs to be applied here
MAGAN where you @ bro get your Saalax ass itt asap

>spearchuckers

Not quite. Ethiopia was a prosperous empire back in that time and they were being backed by Russia with weapons, supplies and military advisors. The only ones that lost vs actual spearchuckers were the Brits vs the Zulus. After we invented the lethal nigger killing gas we destroyed them.

Congrats on winning with the help of the Brits I guess.

See

I said "congrats on winning with the help of the Birts".

Bruv Italians are weak and fickle you take pride in killing unarmed women but quite literally BTFO'D when confronted in the battlefield I have more respect for Barbosa and Queen Elizabeth than you fags go back to your alternate his class you fucking Rom*n has been

I'm not saying it's not good, just that my Sudanese friend said that the "Arabic food" sold in Malaysia is actually just Yemenis and doesn't represent every Arabic food. I don't know. What I'm familiar with are the Chicken/Lamb Kabsah, Mandy and Shawarma. i tried Somalian food once but I don't know the name. Somekind of stew.

post men

We did well in WW2 in my opinion still considering most of our equipment was from WW1. The mustard gas usage was just there to balance things out.

Why did we get such low quality Somalis during the second and third wave of Somali immigration to Finland?

The first wave was just educated Somalis from USSR collapse.

Why don't Somalis open restaurants like Ethiopians do?

The ones in Minnesota albeit troublsome have set shops and restaurants every state that has tons of Somalis they recreate something probably because Murica is good at integrating folks the ones in Scandinavia are welfare collectors

youtube.com/watch?v=PfXLt43H2qc
This vid

Bump

Bumpu

>tfw the eritrean girl in my class always got top marks in music class regardless of how shit her work was because "africans got rhythm in their blood which is incompatible with classical music"

seriously tho, why are there so much eritreans here?

I've seen that video before. I'm subscribed to that guy's channel but it still doesn't explain why your people don't open restaurants here. It may actually improve the image of Somalis here.

wew, lad
can I have a Somali gf?

mogadishu looks like a fine town

>

>tfw /afr/ is dead and there is a Somali general now

Gaddafi didn't die for this

Sure if you gib a brazilian gf in exchange :"^) habibi
Stop stereotyping mooryan days are over Mogdishu is slowly getting progressive let's hope culusow doesn't fuck up and become Siyad Barre 2.0 all of a sudden

It was I who made it you can thank my pathetic attemp this past two days amma try to make it a daily gen let's hope you saxibtachis post here

I met a Suju yesterday he became a regular mena poster cool shiz right familam

Kudos to you for trying to keep our little poomunity alive sxb. I haven't been on much myself but since exam season is over now I'll be on a bit more. Is the suju an NFD boy? They're a rare species hope to see him

Plus is that Malaysia I see? That's a long way from Kuwait. You wouldn't be visiting your online malaya gf would you?

>Im Somalian
>Somalian

I'm on a student visa

also 3DPD is disgusting I'd like to stay as far away from it as possible I used Xalimos pics just to attract the Faaraxs like how flies get pulled towards an entrapping light

>that Silanyo
I see meme potential in his face

need more

Good on you sxb. You've posted some rather fine xalimos, the farahs didn't take the bait I guess since they're nowhere to be seen

I say we start a qabiil debate so they pop up

There are many Eritreans here too. Didn't even know they exist until like 10 months ago. Usually we only get Somalis and West African university students in Denmark

I just discovered that my own grandmother was HY always thought I was a full Warsan used to hate on them but now not so much since I met a few here nice people

my reer Abti