t. weeb

who cares?

I do

I care.

t. weeb

me 2bh

blacked.com

How is this btfo if nothing changes?

"BTFO" would mean some kind of negative change for Nippon, yet I see none.

Why the fuck would he apologize. He didn't throw the bomb, neither did his generation. Get over it, you don't see the Mongol government saying sorry for Genghis Khan.

Hi :DDD

Fuck off Nazi Aushwitz scum

Prove me wrong

Please apologize for fucking up the Roman Empire

Shut the fuck up you ugly South Korean bitch. I hope Kim nukes you.

Fucking NAZI

NAZI

I'm not a Nazi you nigger.

I agree with the Finn

NAZI

germany has and will always be americas greatest ally

There you go using hate speech again you filthy NAZI.

NAZI scum

Two nukes weren't enough desu

apologies

are just meaningless words

Actions speak louder

Anime is a form of apology.

>Anime is a form of apology.
It's more like another reason to nuke Japan again.

>actions speak louder

Obama planning to nuke tokyo confirmed.

No I hope not

T.migrants.. stop posting, it's time for souldfood

that was very rude of you to say

please delete your post

thanks

t. Hitler

>user mentions mongols
>finland replies first

Pottery!

You leftist pussy. I hope Trump will throw your family into a dungeon.

t. hitler

APOLOGIZE

I do.

...damn

What the fuck Germany?

christ what bug crawled up germanys ass.

Your favoured artform was smelted into Japanese imagination only after passing through atomic fire though.

i do not agree with some of the things that are being said here

Vedin tollasen tänä aamuna pönttöön lälläslää vitun nekru.

ye senpai . 97% of mankind BTFO because your mom wont apologize because her great great great*kajillion grandfather noscoped some other caveman with a rock and hes the common ancestor of nearly everyone .

totally makes sense .

all life on earth BTFO because your pedo uncle wont apologize for one spontaneously occurring lipid membrane slamming and popping another lipid membrane 4,000,000,000 years ago .

An American is talking about manner...

apologize for killing jesus

the japs know obama is a cuck so they asked him to apologize because hes dumb enough to actually do it, im surprised he didnt

Why should he apologize? Dropping the nuclear bombs was, unlike what some people here think, the most humane way to end the war. Invading the Japanese home islands wouldn't been very costly both in terms of American lives but also Japanese civilians. It took something as extreme as the atomic bomb to convince the Japanese high command that there was no way of them winning the war.

>killing civilian
>humane

Many of us have opinions like you mentioned like who the fuck cares

do you know what the definition of humane is you yellow nigger?

tell that to people more prestigious than you like John Rawls and Michael Walzer

I said the MOST humane, that doesn't meant hat it's humane, it means that the alternatives are less humane. The initial, conservative, estimates by the Americans was that there'd be AT LEAST 1 million casualties. Almost 10 times as much as the nuclear bombs killed.

Very wise post, Ahmed. You're absolutely right.

never

>John Rawls and Michael Walzer
Literally who?

Thank god they didn't nuke Kyoto like they originally planned.

kikes must post jap. and you know what I mean.

And the second one?

>this thread

Delightful.

The US gave them an ultimatum and they didn't comply with it.

Could've helped if they had been given any time. They didn't even realize they'd been nuked because the blast killed all communication.

>They didn't even realize they'd been nuked
Wtf are you talking about? They sent people and had it confirmed by the same day. They assumed that the Americans couldn't have produced more than a handful and decided to ride it out and the Americans was aware of that. The next bomb was dropped a bit earlier than planned due to weather conditions but it was already clear that the Japanese did not intent on surrendering.

Untrue on so many levels, Japan tried negotiating a surrender about a month prior because the USSR entered the war. But America wouldn't settle for anything but unconditional surrender.

We fins do

This
Well who the fuck cares about your population after you ran wild. Also US did warn the cities multiple times before dropping the bomb

Japs would have had their little empire kept intact which was not an option

>"WHITE PEOPLE SHOULD APOLOGIZE FOR SLAVERY!" -every black person in the USA

>But America wouldn't settle for anything but unconditional surrender.

They did the same for germany
start shit get hit

N A Z I
A
Z
I

well i am indeed sorry my ancestors failed to bring black people to a higher standard

now black people are all fat and dumb and lazy
it's because we weren't good enough masters

i apologize

>I get all my information from Sup Forums
Real life isn't like that bud.

USA is a terrorist state of war criminals that sees no issue in killing thousands of innocent children for the sake of power and profit.

>muh it was necessary meme
Japs surrendered when the Soviets started heading towards them and Americans were offering better terms.

Your country is worse

Drop another two.

>muh surrender
Was not unconditional

Croatia did literally nothing wrong while you're the worst thing since Nazi Germany.

That's war, man. We didn't start the war in the pacific, but we sure as hell ended it. Nuking the japs was more about preventing american deaths in an invasion of japan than anything else.

keep telling yourself that kiddo

Since when did your country do anything, period?

it literally took two atomic bombs for the japs to change their mind, which means that when the first one went off they thought "ah its no big deal we can still win"

shut up nazi

>says France

even if he fucking dropped the bomb himself he shouldn't apologize.

They can't keep getting away with it

I know you are engrish teacher but apologise for nanking and muh 6 billion mongoloid bros including finland!

2-0

DOICHE is SHAISE!!hairu hitler!!!

this had better be a meme i have never blamed whites for anything i work hard and wish to make a better life for myself and my future family T. black guy

this

Then you are a rarity in my experience

Excuse me?

>Implying Japs are human beans

I'm pretty sure there's more libcuck Sanders supporters who think that than black people.

This. It would have been stupid not to use the nuclear bomb and risk the lives of American troops in a land invasion of Japan.

That's right, he's black, the vice-president should apologize.

Apologize for protestantism pls

At least France actually does things on the world stage you dumb faggot nazi

I'm sorry Japan

wtf i hate americans now

says the country that sided with the nazis

this yu cannot complain when you started it

If he was weedman, he would

Trips confirm Germany is now greatest ally