how would you recommend it?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B01GCJOMS8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chairs are for pussies

Steelcase Leap..

It's pretty solid so I'd recommend it.

what the fuck is that shit all over your floor dude

Whatever you do, don't buy an IKEA Marcus.

I have developed multiple scoliosis in my neck after 1 year of using that chair

I wonder if I can put a car seat as a chair for my desktop..

of course you could

I did this, went to the autowrecker and bought the seat out of an escalade for $50, bolted it onto the bottom half of a cheap office chair and it's the fucking comfiest seat i've ever used

looks fucking retarded though

How's poang as a desk chair?

DXRacer

stop posting

I have a KAB Seating ACS Executive. Its used in air traffic control towers, oil rigs etc. where money is not an objection and you need a durable product.

I just like to shill it since Ive spent so long on research. Its not pretty, its purely for the real professional market with no design elements.

why? It's very popular with streamers, and they spend all their time infront of their computers playing. they must be good

The basic model probably costs nothing for DX to brand and ship to streamers.

stop
posting

Some chair from the 80's that I paid $5 for at a thrift store

I hope someone got sued.

nah shit happened in china, happens at least a couple times a year
[spoiler] fatal 90% of the time lmao[/spoiler]

Pictures?

>Go to your local auto-wrecker
>Find a newish model car with leather seats that's been written off
>Preferably something out of a more luxury car but almost anything from the past 7 years or so will work great
>Offer them 50 bucks for the passenger seat out of it, drivers seats are a higher priced item and you have to deal with a bunch of sensors and shit
>Salvage the base of the chair off a junk pile or your old chair, people throw out high quality chairs all the time because the fabric or some shit starts to get torn or worn on them, but the base is fine.
>Bolt together with some cheap as shit steel and a few nuts and bolts from the local hardware store
>Achieve ergonomic, high-density foam nirvana for under 100 dollarydoos.

ban this pic from the internet and ban that from ever happening again

Another Leap user here.
Definitely one of the best chairs out there.

I use a Leap V2. Best 800 bucks I've ever spent.

Markus - Ikea, pretty cheap and comfy

PISS BOTTLES LOL!

I have an Embody and it has been life changing. They're $1200 or something but I've never been more comfortable at my desk.

not this one, OP, obviously

only the living can sue

Just got this little baby
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B01GCJOMS8

Isn't that a bit too curved in the low area?

Second embody user. I went from a $40 Wal mart chair to that. Lower back pain around my coccyx has gone away. The springy suspension feel it has all over is pretty amazing. Only thing I don't like about it is the lack of full recline option as well as no headrest.

Problem I have with these office chairs is that most of them don't let you easily sit in them in weird ways, e.g. cross-legged, or with one leg under you. They're pretty much designed only for you to sit in it one way, but that's not actually ideal for us. We naturally assume different positions depending on what we're doing and to redistribute our weight for better comfort. This is a concept that Richard Sapper (same guy that designed the original Thinkpad) understood, and incorporated into the design for his chair (pic related).

Embody shill here. There's literally nothing you stated that the embody cannot accomplish. The only thing that allows that are a wide base and arm rests that do not have middle/forward support beams. The embody's arm rest support beams can even cant outwards away from the chair.

Chairs like the leap and embody are going to have features that old chairs will not have. Properly designed mesh chairs will offer a much better seating experience than simple leather chairs.

How? Can you elaborate? I used to have one and didn't think it to be anything special or bad.

As someone who already has an embody that has never even sat in a DXRacer, could you actually explain why it is such a meme besides silly gaymer marketing?

Giroflex 64 user here.
My other choices were Herman Miller or Steelcase or Vitra.

You can adjust it to your liking.

I bought a fully optioned steelcase criterion from an office surplus place 10 years ago for $120 and it's still in one piece and comfy

it is ugly though

I bought a chink ripoff of the DXRacer. Surprisingly comfortable and fairly cheap. Looks tacky as fuck but I don't really care because function > form for me.

>how would you recommend it?
Get a car seat from your nearest junkyard, strap it to some office chair wheels, profit.

>chink ripoff

see
The poor Chinese kid who sat on that chair died in hospital.

Herman Miller Embody

>non-adjustable armrests
>professional

Please stop.

I have the on in the pic. Not the greatest but it's far easier to find one with a headrest than the other usual chairs.

is better if you don't want a headrest.

Anybody used pic related?

They hold the weight of your upper body. They are wide and long, do adjust up and down. There is an option for 3d adjustment.

you can actually rest your arms and upper body on them, not some tiny surface area flimsy pieces of shit.

I have a Steelcase Gesture

quite nice, but I also have sit/stand desk and i go back and forth between

IKEA Renberget, thing is 39€

>KAB Seating ACS Executive
>where money is no objective
>cost the same as a steelcase,or herman miller
>IMPLYING COMPANIES BUY CHAIRS VERSUS RENTING THEM.

Sitting in it right now. Compared to my embody, it's trash.

I sit with my legs crossed all the time in my Embody. I don't know what you're getting at.

I sit on a wooden kitchen chair, and I prefer it over the 600€ office chair that I once bought in a flash of mental retardation.

did you match the chair colors with your pc build?

what color would be easiest to match a build?

actually it was a Chinese woman. and she survived with only lacerations to her thigh and ass

This chair is probably the best for that price range, i had it for a while. Now i got a 400$ chair, ofc it's better, and adjustable, and lether etc. But STILL, this one is in my heart forever.

Just make one, you lazy cunts.
Nissan R33 seat, two for $100. Bolt the fucker to any old base.

>single monitor

not even once

42" TV as a second.
has my IRC and media.
Got 100K coming soon. So shit's gonna get crazy.

there's nothign but trash on my craigslist for the last 2 months. and i'm never going to be able to drop $1k+ on a chair

should i buy a chair on amazon or something
make my own?
my neck hurts

Wow just saw this. That's really clever. How does it feel? Can you recline?

What tools did you need to do this?

Why do you have a towel on your bed??

I used a welder, Square hollow section (steel) a drill and bolts.
Under the chair is four bolt holes that would normally mount to seat rails.
As long as you can figure out how to mount from there to the post of the chair base you're good. If ya lucky the base you choose will have a mounting system more convenient to build off.
Look under yours. Not to hard to figure out
Really you could get away with wood and nails. Fuck even meccano if ya have enough of it laying around.

It fully reclines without toppling over. I can even stretch out my arms while reclined and rock to try to tip it over to no avail.
It's really comfortable. One minor drawback is the bucket seat keeping your legs together. I'm 110kg so my balls are a bit cramped. But should be no drama for manlets.
I showered that week :3
[spoiler]I jizz in my jocks[/spoiler]

I could see a profitable business doing this, undercuting all those 1000$ office chair companies. People can just send in their car seats and chair base since you can get those pretty cheap used or from some junk yard or something and they just pay to have someone put them together.

By a large deal if you use motorized and heated seats. 12V already, so powering them via pattery or even hijacking from a PC PSU isn't an issue.

>I have a KAB Seating ACS Executive.

how do you get one? The only carriers in the US dont sell to the regular public, in bulk to companies only looks like. Only way I could get one is if I import it from somewhere in europe that does sell to anyone.

I use a pretty large and comfy leather Office chair I got from my dad. It must be around 25 years old and there's no sign of a brand name on it.

tfw no decent chairs are sold in europe. everything is either generic crap or gaming meme chairs under 300€ or overpriced designer shit beyond 1000€ but nothing in between.

i hate my chair, i got the staples special mesh chair and all these chairs with the fuckin bucket ass bullshit hurts my old man hips so i have to get something else. But i want mesh still because airflow. How fucked am I/

Them paintings.

See Office chairs are fucking shit and they expect you to pay that much for shit that's too easy as fuck to break, don't even need to be a fatass to break those pieces of shit either. If you can build a PC you can build a chair and car seats are the best fucking seats out there.

Got a autonomous ergo, pretty comfy and only 299. I was using an aeron before i tried this and it's miles better. My legs don't hurt anymore from that retarded fucking plastic knee cutting edge that the aeron has.

Eh it's been good so far. I like that I can recline all the way, and lean back.

Email their customer service and ask, they have responded to all my questions on retailers.

>Gaymer chairs
Garbage tier. Too expensive for the cheap Chinese shit you get.

>Almost all other chairs don't have a net-like back.
Do all of you have aircon or simply sweat your ass off?