Hey Sup Forums what website should I make?

Hey Sup Forums what website should I make?

hardmode: related to technology
hardestmode: not a stupid idea.

nonfree.tech

Dedicated futa/scat hentai.

find a way to overlay weather radar data with google maps including predicted weather patterns for the length of whatever trip you're planning.

a sit where idea guys can sell their ideas to the highest bid from codemonkeys

Make a website where people post/upload their ideas for websites and they get voted on. Most popular generate communities from hype and inevitably get built, carrying over the hype community to make it successful. You could make it a collaborative thing where people actually build the website on your website. Your website also hosts these sites while in their infancy so there's your revenue.

A braille image board.

This, but integrate clothing advice please. I have no ideao of when I should wear a coat.

>I have no ideao of when I should wear a coat.
wtf?

surprisingly confusing with that extra "o".

that pic turns me on for some reason

how the fuck do you not know when you need a coat?

... how DO you know?

HotShit.life

Super simple: single page site, white background, some kind of trendy condensed sans serif font. Each row represents a different popular consumer tech brand. Only the top brands: Apple, Samsung, maybe Google and/or LG.

No more than 3 or 4 columns per brand. The columns are where you put the current generation of devices with title, a single photo (tap/click to expand) and the date of release. Underneath of that you put, if known, the title and projected release date of the upcoming generation for that device. So for example it would be like:

Samsung

Galaxy S8 Galaxy S8+
Apr. 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017
(Pic) (Pic)
Next gen: ??? Next gen: ???

The one for Apple would just have the latest iPhone and Macbooks. Fuck the watch.

And that's it. No specs, no reviews, nothing. Just a catalog for vapid consumer whores so they can always have the hottest new shit and know how to call out the poor plebs who don't.

Stick a banner ad on the bottom and you're done. People will check that shit neurotically to make sure that they're always rocking the new hotness. Trivially easy to keep it updated.

it's winter. the fuck is wrong with you?

Fuck I forgot the code tags and the board ate my whitespace. Whatever, you understand how columns work. I would make a mockup but that would take just as much work as making this stupid simple design too.

what if your arms are cold but your torso is hot?

wtf is wrong with you dude? do you just constantly travel with a coat and snowboots?

Make a goldfish tank controlled by anons that uses motors and pulleys to do stuff. (dump food, turn on lights, clean tank, etc.)

phishing website
or this

That would start World War 3

Reimplement x86_64 as a 14 stage superscalar SMP processor with 8 cores and 16 threads with a neural net branch predictor and large L2 cache and make it open source.
That's all I want.

I like it, I'm going to do it.

Where you can order food without being under the yoke of nonfree technology.

The goldfish would probably end up dead.

If I start a Kickstart would you contribute? I think I could make something like happen for under $70k for sure.

Nigger you could do that with 100 bucks and some technical know how. The fish tank would be the most expensive part.

So? I'm no advocate for animal abuse or anything, but it's a fucking goldfish.

I want to do it right or not at all.