Going to Microcenter

Going to Microcenter

What do you guys want

Reasonably priced ddr4 pls

Pls get me some more hard drives for storing anime girls and movies.

A qt gf

This plastic cable management things that stick to your desk

A 64 GB SSD or two.

I could go for a new 128gb SSD, thanks in advance.

Can you get me a usb bluetooth dongle? I've been meaning to order one but I'm just too lazy.

I want a new speaker kit. And big fries, too.

r1800x taichi

aiming too low
500GB is cheap these days

get me a RPI zero w. Thanks pham.

diet coke

for me, it's the McChicken, the best fast-food sandwich.

That's not a jack in the box chicken sandwich.

Heh. /ck/ memes

Could you grab me a Rockstar?

Oh, and one of those PCIE M.2 SSDs. 250gb at least, Intel, WD, Crucial, OCZ, Plextor, and Samsung are all fine.

>best fast food sandwich
nigga what

Bruh you still here? I need

>two 3' micro USB cables
one for mouse charging, one for back pocket EDC - the single one I have atm is losing insulation near the plugs

>2.1 amp USB power supply (two ports nice but optional)
Also back pocket EDC; I'll leave the one I carry now plugged on next to my bed so I don't have to plug and unplug it every day

>9' micro USB cable
To stay plugged into the power supply next to my bed for same reasons above. Also because 3' isn't long enough to let me use my phone while laying in any position (high bed)

>6-pin male-to-male PCI-E cable
My GPU is currently being powered by the most godawful chain of adapters. Two sata power cables come from PSU, each with two outputs; my hard drive and optical drive each take one. The other two each plug into their own sata-to-4-pin-molex adapters; both molex ends plug into a molex-to-PCI y-adapter that came with the card and plugs into it.
Fry's doesn't sell m2m PCI cables. Above abomination was the result of staring real hard at their wall of cables for about an hour. Hell, I only found one posting for m2m PCI on the internet and it was an out of stock Amazon posting from 5+ years ago.
Inb4 "if you need to buy more cables than came with your PSU, you're trying to make it run something it's not rated for" nah bruh the 6pin PCI-E socket is right there, it's just I didn't have a card when I built this so I packed the cable away and then unrelated bedbugs happened and three quarters of the house is now double bagged and sealed until 15 months is up AND NO ONE WILL SELL ME THIS CABLE FUCK RIGHT I MAD

Uh

Actually a chromebook might be nice, but I'll probably do my own computer buying online

Couple of cans of compressed air

Couple of cheap thumbdrives, don't go over 8 bucks, I keep having to swap out tools/distros on my current one

Thanks man, I owe you one, work has been a bitch lately and I haven't had a chance to get out.

Bawls

a usb 3.0 A to B cable, 6 ft
a usb 3.0 micro to A, any length

thanks user!

Happiness

Some snacks please

I'm back Sup Forums I got ryzen. Really good deal on the 1700x right now, it's $100 off with a motherboard.

Also, their discount system goofed, and took $100 off the motherboard instead of the CPU. This brought the motherboard down to 9 dollars, which also made their warranty computer goof, making the Microcenter 2 year warranty only 99 cents LUL. Normally the motherboard warranty is 50 bucks.

I just need some boot ssds for random OSes. I have a 1tb for main storage in my laptop already anyways.

Also some RAM, thermal paste and mounting bracket. Ram was 15 bucks off as well

Thanks for reading my blog

How do I subscribe?
Do you have a subreddit or something?

A reason to go on living.

Calling Microcenter now to tell the manager Bryan is a tool.

They're closed

>>>ck

what would be the Sup Forums equivalent to the mcchicken? thinkpad?

nothing - paying tax there ruins any deals.

a Monster Energy

I am tempted to get a discounted 1700x, but not sure if worth the mony to upgrade from a I5 3570k

Tho new mb would accept new fast ram and have USB c and vega compatability...

I can haz cheeseburger?

Niet!

>Not the big chicken from Checkers/Rallys
shit taste

Voodoo 3dfx 400 series card

>tfw live 5 minutes from a microcenter and get whatever I need whenever I want

1600X and an MSI Krait.

Get me a 3D 2000, with extra hot VRMs.

can I get uuuuuuuuuhhhhh large ssd with a side of ram

Kek, this goy.

>tfw I live less than 20 minutes away from the Burbank Frys but over an hour away from Microcenter
Fug.