How is graffiti looked upon in your country Sup Forums?

How is graffiti looked upon in your country Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QjLD1BgDbnM
huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/27/artist-penis-potholes-wanksy_n_7149810.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rURQQTODEWs
youtube.com/watch?v=3kSmGDdO3Sc
graffitimurals.com.au/
streetartstudios.com.au/
youtube.com/watch?v=BCsmOzPrJyc
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oz_(Sprayer)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally fucking trash covering our walls
If you're going to paint something for everyone to see at least make sure it doesn't looks like shit

Our leftist media tries to push it as art kek

Not even regular art, they talk about is as if it were on par with Renaissance works.

Like this?

Melbourne has plenty of laneways like in the pic which mostly look great. But there's still plenty of shit like in this vid youtu.be/QjLD1BgDbnM

I've heard Melbourne and Sydney have some great artists. Russia actually has a few good ones too, it turns out.

I love trashy street graffiti. Don't know why but can't help it.

In the United States it really depends on where you are. In certain culture hubs like New York, Chicago, LA, Seattle, and Portland (good) graffiti is celebrated, though still illegal. The modern graffiti movement started in the Bronx and Brooklyn in the 70s. So the east coast is graffiti ground zero and highly celebrated there.

I know what you mean, there is a certain hidden subculture around it.

Another one

huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/27/artist-penis-potholes-wanksy_n_7149810.html
The hero we deserve and need

>Implying street art can't be beautiful.

Kids that tag are annoying cunts, but these type of bitter middle aged guys molesting them are the worst and should be put in fucking jail.
Is he seriously trying to physically restrain these kids? Who the fuck he thinks he is?

Classic

Taggers can be annoying little shits, but some tags actually look pretty cool.

Currently addicted to watching this guy's videos.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rURQQTODEWs
Shit music though.

>Another success story

Bump I want to hear from Russians and Brits

Lived on the road with this banksy on it
A shame it's gone now ;-;

I suppose it's looked upon just like everywhere else. Most people hate it and I can relate because most of it really is shit. It's getting better though. Lots of new school kids starting to put more thought into a piece and some old dogs are getting payed by cities to do large murals on public objects.

Looks breatty cool senpai

You should literally get your head kicked in if you vandalize other people's private property

Fuck you and your shitty "URBAN ART GRAFFITI"

How did they fit miyako on such a thin, narrow wall?

Life must be hard for you.

>not as wide as the whole wall

Literally no better than monkeys slathering shit on the walls.

Sometimes even cute grills do bad boi stuff.

Who the fuck cares if a shit cunt doesn't like graffiti?

Those are the kind of people who you don't want in your life.

One of the worlds most famous graffiti writers is from Brisbane.

youtube.com/watch?v=3kSmGDdO3Sc

my hometown

It's an interesting phenomena that when someone who has mad rep does a large piece it's very rarely tagged over..

I see sofles sometimes in my city but I am always to shy to talk to him...

I don't want to be one of those kids who ride his dick...

He is often at jugglers art space.

I'm kinda tempted to post some of the shit I paint up but I don't really want to be identified on Sup Forums.

Not that I have to worry about police haven't done anything illegal in years.

You were in a crew or went solo?

I always just stock to drain spots and easy stuff like that.

I hate dealing with police, a lot of people enjoy being chased but not me...

When I was a teenager I used to paint it around the neighbour hood, looking back at that I was kind of fucked..

Graffiti should be on the trains and abandoned buildings, not the suburbs.

I hope someone spraypaints over your house, faggots

I don't paint your house so don't paint over my shit...

Remember that next time you see a graffiti on your train lines.

No u

>holding hand
>molesting

Wew

Agreed. I stopped tagging and stencil shit in the city too. Now it's only places like old factories, garages, abandoned military stuff...

If it's as good as this.I'd love them too

I watch ghost EA's urbex and graff videos often.

Some people even pay good money for it.

Is that 5 points?

Always wanted to paint there but it's gone.

In my city there are two businesses that do it as full time work.

streetartsales.com and graffitimurals.com

Kind of fucking annoying because they do all the fucking commissions and hardly anyone else gets a go.

I got the websites wrong.

graffitimurals.com.au/
streetartstudios.com.au/

I like the first one more they look a lot more professional.To bad we don't have similar services here.

So now you have a business idea.

To bad i cant draw for shit

Documentary. It's in Estonian, but has an overview of one guy - Pintsel - doing his stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=BCsmOzPrJyc

:O

A legal wall in the commieblock area. The mayor helped do a piece on it too :DDD

they have done in my city, big painting on old buildings. It's actually pretty cool.

Im not a big fan of tags though.

They're literally cancer here. Some dudes that were trying to tag a train in some station here got hit by another train they didn't see coming a few weeks ago : ' )

Is that the German embassy?

kek

it depends where you live.
in our city we had this old autistic dude who was well known for painting graffiti. in total he spend more than 8 years in prison for illegal graffiti. at the age of 64 he was hit by a train while doing tags. his death was reported in every newspaper. bild, spiegel...

pic related. this is how his pieces looked like. he was painting in the craziest spots. long ass pictures, just colors and patterns. he went on train lines at night and cut off trees and bushes that were covering up good walls so other graffiti writers could paint them.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oz_(Sprayer)

Haha, that's cool :DD

The first guy who started doing graffiti here around ~1980 was actually mentally ill. His graffiti was about the treatment of illnesses and his messages to "humankind" became progressively paranoid and obscure to the point of losing all literal meaning. He was caught for stealing paint and committed suicide.

>Haiguste ravi. Kontrollitud. 1. Üksindus – magamistuba vaikuse, pimeduse, raadioga 2. Selts – elukoht kellegi juures 3. Priisöökla. Nendes tingimustes teatud biol. ajal avastab inimene “tee” tervisele. Au ja rikkus sellele kes avaldab selle tõe ajalehtedes.
>Treatment of illnesses. Checked. 1. Loneliness - bedroom of silence, darkness, with radio 2. Company - living space at someone 3. Free diner. These circumstances at certain biol. time human discovers "road" to health. Honour and wealth to who publishes this truth in newspapers.

>Literally fucking trash covering our walls

Most graffitis are painted over ugly industrial buildings anyway. I don't see the problem as long as it's not on monuments or ancient buildings desu

Keep this thread alive.

>kot

I think if more ppl would try to do something that actually makes a shithole look a bit better, the public image of graffiti might actually improve.

The public are shit cunts though....

They listen to shit music, shit art, shit films and shit things in general.

The public are starting to accept graffiti and thats why we have so much hipster trash art in melbourne lane ways these days..

However public acceptance gives you lighter sentences in court and more opportunities to paint legally and even get paid to paint.

Kind of sucks how we can't have it both ways.

Is that Rache from Brisbane or another guy?

I know it's in EU but writers travel.

german guy

dsf crew

Most people here just draw cocks in subways or their name,