Anyone know what kind of devices they are using here?

Anyone know what kind of devices they are using here?

bashar, pls

Speakers and mics maybe?

Looks like Trump is using the Gameboy Advance SP.

I wonder if some drawfag/image editor will do a Sup Forums version of this photo like that one with Obama.

Who is the girl?

My waifu now

Why the fuck is Kushner in there? He hasn't been given security clearance yet because he didn't fill out the section of the application form dealing with contacts with foreign powers.

BACK OFF

Why would he have irrelevant members of his cabinet present to watch an airstrike? Like why is the treasury secretary there?

she helps big bois relax after long hours of hard work

Tallying dud tomahawks under the "waste fraud and abuse" section?

>3DPD

they have this pizza ordering equipment where every spot on the pad represents one additional ingridient for your margaritha

Looks like Dina Powell, Deputy National Security Advisor under McMaster and beside McFarland.

Arab-American. Very much an up-and-comer and rising star.

are they the most powerful figure in usa?

Network Cert engineer here

Looks like its all top of the line crypto. Cray access, STU-3s, thinkpad laptops, and some 686 prototypes with the artificial intelligence RISC chips

no no, 686 prototypes would be only accesible via a COMCat post, which is not built in the table. You can see it clearly. Also the R75s are not double-embedded, making them triple thread in the McSocket

the funny thing is that the R75s all look to be daisychained into that crestron device over some type of custom RJ45 pinout i've never seen before. Its like they combined a rollover cable with displayport. All this stuff is top of the line and a little above my paygrade. meh, I'll get there someday

no, David was

What's the point of it all though? Just secure video /audio transmission?

Yes and, what is even more important, all participants in the room are anonymous. We dont know who was there at that time.

I was also struggling with the port. I assume this will hit the market in like 5 years. Altough the GLP drivers for the Raman spectrocopy slides are making it easier to acces their Snapchat accounts

I hope you will get pro in this stuff :)

wew. Wouldn't mind grabbing her pussy