This confuses and enrages the European

>This confuses and enrages the European

I don't blame them, I hate dirty cars too

It literally takes under 3 seconds to figure out how to drive an automatic.

I'll have to agree, I shun from driving an automatic, though people say it's easier.

what's the L?

Clean your car ffs

Liberty

The D is for DETAINED

Park, Reverse, Neutral, Drive, Licorice

Why would you want to drive a manual over an automatic?

Don't get it tbqh

Clean your car faggot

levitate

You will once you become an adult.

Seriously though?

I have once driven an automatic car.
I struggled to keep my left leg still, and had to constantly concentrate on the left leg, pressing it down to the floor.

Yes, it confused me, but didnt enrage.

Low gear. Helps on steep hill.

Liberty

>when put in D the car loops a recording of a sovereign citizen saying "AM I BEING DETAINED"

wew what a dirty car

>falling for the L

Why is it after the D?
Is doesn't make much sense.

This feature has saved my ass multiple times.

I own an old dodge intrepid and GMs low gear feature is called Steptronic.

You can shift into 1,2,3 with it, and it helps a lot when driving down steep mountains. I go /out/ a lot in the mountains of West Virginia and unless you drive a stick shift or having a low gear option on your automatic, you will destroy your beaks.

Breaks aren't designed to slow down a car for more than a few seconds at a time, so if you use them for like 30 minutes straight line you would in WV, you burn them out.

With the Steptronic option I can drive down those hills on first or second gear until I level out, then switch back into regular Drive mode.

It's pretty nice

even my shitbox got ceaner interior, detail yours bro

so boring it's a safety hazard

I'm driving automatic. I dont ever want to switch to manual. Feels good man

>american hygiene

My first 3 cars had manual, but now I'm grown up and I have an expensive car and it came with automatic and manual, and I chose automatic, because why the fuck not?

Shit game

Without low gear you can spin out so fucking east on the turnpike through the Colorado Rockies.