Mommy made me top-tier food again

Mommy made me top-tier food again.

if i become a refugee can i get a free house in germany?

>denmark

Bullshit. I'm studying in Copenhagen and it's definitely not that uncommon among Danes.

I don't know they gave Greece jew tier credits and now they give more money to refugees. 93,6 billion euro until 2020

She did.

damn, imagine being unable to bring a girl you;ve picked up at the college party home and fuck her

Same here.
Feels comfy as fuck.

btw,i am a Greek.

I'm not into this whore type of girls anyway.

It's not bs, tyskerven

well what do you do when you want a guy to fuck your mouth ? do you just fuck in the men's toilets of the college campus?

I am not gay.

you sure? you live with with your mother and don't like girls, so what else could it be?
it's not like we're gonna look down on you, we already have a gay greekanon in our gang here.
you can meet up and fuck eachother's mouth if you like

maybe you should be paying debts instead of bullying german anons on the internet fucking budgetturk

>young people are unable to afford their own housing in the countries we exploit, let's make fun of them

why would anyone NOT want to live with his parents?

>muh can't fuck girls in the house

that's literally the only thing they say, everything else is better with the family, sex is everything to you?

>It's a "my country is going down the toilet but at least I don't live at home" episode

I like girls and there is more than only my mother in my family. I think we should kill gays or let them work until they die.

>german
are you a fucking retard?

I am a Greek you gypsy.

I could afford it.

Most anons here are ugly and even if they would bring a girl, it would be equally ugly to them.

well sure you like girls, you just don't want to fuck girls, you want to guys to fuck you.
maybe you find yourself a hairy turk to fuck the allah out of you.
I think it's not considered gay to let a fellow muslim fuck you up the ass in the muslim world.

How the fuck can a 30 year old live with their parents? :DDDD

She burns all food, fuck off you teuton c*nt.

>hey faggots I get pocket money from the gubmint for being a lazy ass student and my parents get an average wage 4 times higher than yours, how is it possible you can't afford your own housing?

>tfw Country is above 45%

Looks like Protestant work ethic makes kids more likely to want to leave their house and work hard. Catholic and atheist ethics, not so much. Because according to Protestant beliefs, if you are a hard worker you become one of the chosen predestined.

>my 50 year old mum and her somewhat younger sister still live with their parents
It's pretty good. Croats in my region build big houses for the extended family so everyone has a floor for themselves. We all have lunch together since grandma cooks for everyone.

Enjoy spending all of your money on rent.

Rentcuck.

>Protestant work ethic

More like "protestant exploitment ethic"

>turning 30 still live with mommy
>comfy commieblock close to the sea and it's summer cuties
undecided.jpeg

Living at home is a hot ticket to having no life.

why?

hahahahahahahahahaha. do you sad fucks still jack it in your sq ft bedrooms before mummy makes breakfast? hahahahahha