IPhone VS Android

iPhone VS Android

pros and cons? do androids still lag over time?

Chink phones are the go to now. Samahit and lg are crap.

>do androids still lag over time?
If you don't have gaymen on it, common sense and ublock they're pretty fast.

Have you been living in a cave?

yes and now ios devices are almost as bad too

really, there's no better or worse. you can do the same stuff on both of them. except android uses java unlike ios' objective c so it's gonna be slower

>androids still lag over time?
Fuck yes Android starts to lag
My Galaxy S5 is laggy as fuck
Hard reset and it still lags
Uses 100% of the RAM all the time
Takes a good 10 seconds to open any app
Any text lags behind the keystrokes.

Still better than using iTunes.

>Touchjizz.
Found your problem.

No

Is there really a point?

I have £50 android smartphone. (probably worth £15 now) Can use as a fully functional web / video /app / games device.

I have to manage the software to keep it zippy. Same as mac shit.
>Use a shared £2000+ mac for part of my work
>64GB ram
>thing is laggy as fuck
>completely unmamaged messy piece of shit

It's all about how you manage it. Entropy exists. And there is always a big benefit from reinstalling the OS fresh. ios or android.
>question is moot

>android
>no updates
>botnet
use iOS if you're not poor, I'm switching when my N5 dies

>too retarded to flash custom rom
>thinks he is interested at tech and browses Sup Forums
Sup Forums is truly dead

>android lag
No they have 16 core CPU and 4gb of ram. They run almost as smooth as 1gb - dual core iPhones now.

>thinks he knows anything
>hands total control of his phone to an untrusted binary from a stranger with no security team
pick one moron

Then compile it yourself and look through the source code?

I fucking want a Linux phone/tablet. I heard they are already on the market in Russia and India (Sailfish OS based) Why can't we have such nice things in the west?

haha sure I have time to go though the entire source code of an entire smartphone OS, compile it and repeat it at every single fucking minor system update

wouldn't even solve the security problem
>now I know I can trust the stranger
>now I need an entire life's worth of computer security experience to audit the whole OS myself
Google, Apple and MS don't have security *teams* just for fun

BB10OS

Why does the pic have Apple and Android logos when should be Apple and Google

Isn't the degradation only a thing with Samsung? Other Androids tend to be laggy from the start, just not as bad. I never noticed how bad it is before using an iPhone. So unless you switch OSs frequently, it shouldn't be a problem.

How the fuck do you manage to make it lag? My sister uses an ancient MBA from 2012 with 4GB RAM and doesn't do a thing for maintenance, it still runs ridiculously good beyond vidya. (It's mainly used for PS/InDesign and streaming crappy movies from dodgy sites)

Because Google actually has good software, Android is just that one retarded brother they hide at family meetings.

lineage OS gets more security patches than any OEM, except google
>fucking stranger
i wonder what do you use on your pc, all OSes made by """strangers"""

S5 with lineage.. Nothing lags with tons of stuff installed. Fuck touchwhizz

Sony Xperia Z1 doesn't have this problem

>Android couldn't singlehandedly destroy Apple in a week

Oh believe you me, us Androids are ITCHING for a war with Apple. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Apple soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Apple pig shit they see. When Google's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

>lag
My 3 y/o OnePlus One does not have this problem

>do androids still lag over time?
nah, they're already lagging right from the start