I never understood why people get so upset about flag burning. Would you get angry if you saw someone burning your flag...

I never understood why people get so upset about flag burning. Would you get angry if you saw someone burning your flag? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G71XrNpp_JU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqLM9TwcfaU
youtube.com/watch?v=dEc7aYH5qTs
youtube.com/watch?v=B-Lsf7ZKf5c
kgw.com/news/local/marion-county/salem-mans-flag-stolen-on-armed-forces-day/210148984
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquila_(Roman)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're shitting on your country and its people essentially, which the flag represents. It'd bother me a bit

when someone doesn't like you not liking them back is an appropriate response, as a bonus if they do it on your soil you get to arrest them

I think it's okay when your fellow citizens do it, because it's their culture, they have the right to express their anger/disdain at current events or political party by burning flags or wiping their ass with it.

When immigrants do it, it's a sign they disrespect the country and its rules, and will not conform to society's expectations about normalcy ie: tablecloth belongs on tables not women. We don't yell allahu ackbar at the slightest bit of offense etc.

átok

Because someone is insulting your country you spineless fucking faggot

not really, because it's always done by mudslimes in response to the west discovering a novel way to buttfuck their shit

Not at all.
I'm not a part of my country but independent.

Serbs do that when we fuck them up and usually chimp out while burning it

some serious shit going down here

ching chong

I used to. Know i enjoy the thought that people's butthurt woulld actually motivate them to buy a flag of the country they hate, film themself burning the flag and occasionally behave like animals

youtube.com/watch?v=G71XrNpp_JU

>Aussies are this cucked
wew, r u the plastic paddy?

fug island, ok?

They aren't rational very much. I'm rather disgusted with them, not angry.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqLM9TwcfaU

>uses Fox News for news
idiot.

>doesn't use Fox News for screenshots
reactionary.

atheist detected

Because only faggots and dirty niggers do it and I fucking hate faggots and dirty niggers

Serbs are fags

Why is he burning the Icelandic flag? One of the most peaceful countries in the world.

Is he Icelandic?

Your flag is a cuck stamp with a few sparkles. You wouldn't understand.

Fuck Iceland

i've never seen anyone burning polish flag desu

youtube.com/watch?v=dEc7aYH5qTs
they should, though

I don't really get angry, I get excited because it gives me a socially acceptable reason to assault a sand nigger

No, nationality is just a spook.

Depends on who's doing it. If they're a fellow American, it's their flag, too, and they can do what they want with it. If it's a foreigner, then they are being a piece of shit disrespecting my country and there will be violence.

I wouldn't.

If anything I'd relish in the sweet, multiple levels of irony of burning the American flag, especially after stomping on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-Lsf7ZKf5c
>Message from my girlfriend: "This video is of my uncle, and posted by my boyfriend. I just want to clarify, the burning of the Icelandic flag is symbolic for saying goodbye to my grandfather. He was a proud descendant of Icelandic immigrants, so when he died last month we burned the flag to "say goodbye" and to retire his flag. When you retire a flag in the U.S. you are supposed to burn it. We were following the tradition.

so a guy who distances himself from a sandnigger idealogy?

fight me

this. A flag is much more then just a piece of cloth, its about the message they are sending when they burn it.

I don't get mad because I know they will always be subhuman shitskins

there would have to be some sort of reason but it's still violent as fuck
who thinks setting something on fire is a valid way to express an opinion?

Cheeky teens have stollen this guy's flag six times, yet he keeps putting them out.
kgw.com/news/local/marion-county/salem-mans-flag-stolen-on-armed-forces-day/210148984

I saw that coming a mile away.

this is true; when a us flag is tattered it's supposed to be burnt lying down

If I had a flag like yours I wouldn't care either tbqh famalam

can someone explain this meme? I've seen people writing átok for days now and I'm completely lost

fuk u

It is human to defend the symbols of yourself and your people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquila_(Roman)

Look at the Romans and how they treated their standards

A flag burning taps into the same emotion that drove the Romans to spend to much effort to recover lost standards

is he burning? kek

I'd be geniunely anita-sarkeesian-tier triggered if one burnt muh flag because it means they step on muh nation and its people. Also because French flag is hot

> inb4 white flag