/brit/

Kyary Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

fb.com/attn/videos/966237353411724/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html
bbc.co.uk/news/education-30129645
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRUMP BTFO

fb.com/attn/videos/966237353411724/

SHIT ON A STICK

really makes u think

me and the lads, out for a stroll in our best outfits haha

kpop edition?

Ok

Channel 4 posted a Twitter post with "Can ethnic minorities win it for stay" with a bunch of graphs showing how more pro EU non-white people in Britain are.

How is this not fucking disgusting? People can just immigrate to a nation and overrule the native population in a vote.

fuck no jpop edition

Cute anime girl posters IN
Kpop posters OUT

>How did the whole Aisha thing start?
Sad cunts upset that she didn't follow their own political persuasion and began a campaign of pigtail pulling.

I SAID YOU

keep it up

Good edition

Umm... there is no native people you bigot we're a nation of immigrants

get done for tax evasion

Kpop posters IN
Cute anime girl posters IN
JF OUT

Alright don't cry. It's called banter you limp wristed shithouse.

Best edition TO BE HONEST

want to yeri

watching pointless

what the fuck was that other guy doing

STOP MAKING EARLY EDITION YOU FUCKS

too far

Back from work lads

order of business

Good thread

fucking kek

you may continue

>tfw Loughborough is the 4th (fourth) best university in the UK

Stay mad plebs. Turns out my sports degree won't make me a glorified PE teacher after all, but one of the country's leading intellectuals.

the gf

>Sad cunts upset that she didn't follow their own political persuasion and began a campaign of pigtail pulling.

Anime

going to photoshop this to say "hi_reddit"

That's what it said originally

K

Scrolling down the front page of Sup Forums I find
/balk/
/eire/
german general
swedish general
/ex-yu/
/lat/
/mammi/
/tr/
/v4/
A shite koreaboo thread
/brit/
A risk thread

did anything more happen with the curiouscat incidents?

>pigtail pulling
is that sex position made by David Cameron?

imagine if ur bf was in love with the deep web and had a Sup Forums

>I do not like anime

getting lost in her eyes

sooo sexy :3

Aisha came to visit us then deleted her twitter. Rosy and Sara have gone private

alri

thanks for the update

*shudders*

slug > poori

Seolmates ww@

>A shite koreaboo thread
>/brit/
redundant

All me

alri?

>not using the catalog

retard

It's not "banter" though. It's unattractive autistic hermits knowing they'll never have her, obsessing over her and constantly posting her tweets for others to mock.

It's similar to infants at a nursery abusing the girl they fancy cos they think it'll get her attention.

>love live posters

Alright

bit rude mate

forgot how nice ice cold lager is when you're parched and sitting in the warm sun

>50% of marriages end in divorce in the west

Imagine that lads. You marry a girl and it's a coinflip whether she breaks your heart, takes your children and ruins your life.

FOY

>limp wristed shithouse

going to pour salt on her

Someone post screenshots/links of the Aisha debacle. I'm bloody fed up of not understanding what's going on.

>using the catalog
Hi there reddit

Not an argument

sorry la won't do it again x

>bullying girls you like
I still do this
It works (sometimes)

That's why I don't gamble

>It's not "banter" though. It's unattractive autistic hermits knowing they'll never have her, obsessing over her and constantly posting her tweets for others to mock.

>It's similar to infants at a nursery abusing the girl they fancy cos they think it'll get her attention.

nice quints

didnt ask

Just a quick reminder that Muslims are scum, and any amount of them in the country is potential threat.

>40% of UK Muslims want Sharia Law in the UK
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

>1 in 3 British Muslim students backs killing for Islam
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html

>Six Muslim schools in the UK at risk of radicalising students
bbc.co.uk/news/education-30129645

fookin weather

Thanks, l'd like to dedicate them to my mum

missed this. was it after she set up that thing to delete her tweets?. it thought i was here until the end . hate not being part of stuff

she evolved, she's immune to salt now.

Lads which of the Overseas Territories is the move to? I fear England has fallen and I would like to move to one of the last vestiges of my nation.

>unattractive autistic hermits

Making a few assumptions there. This is a website where at least half of the posts are mocking random people. Most of those commie Twitter people are mongs, and they thrive off attention, it's an anonymous image board where you're able to post whatever you like, you'd lose your job mocking them in public so people do it here. I can't say I'm particularly bothered by them, I've deleted my Twitter for a reason, but to single these people out as oh-so-awful despite every single other post on here is somewhat ridiculous.

She had a chat room which some obsessed oddball from /brit/ linked.

So a load of foaming spackers basically spammed it with stuff about how much dick can she take and if here dad was proud of her.

Then they blamed Poleaboo. Kek

you're right, I was stating a fact you spastic.

Good lad

Can non top 5 plebs please never ever reply to me again. Just accept that I am your intellectual superior and move on

>be me
>Check le tab
>A first year from uni of Sheffield is the youngest ever city councillor
>A first year from hallam is going to be swimming for GB at the Rio Olympics

Fuck me lads think the only thing I achieved when I as in first year was eating an oven pizza every day

where's thaiguy at?

Hate when someone makes a funny post and I'm in the barbers and have to try really hard not to laugh

does he still post

hope he's okay x

prefer not to say

So 60% and a majority don't want Sharia Law in the UK

66% and a majority of Muslim students don;t back killing for Islam

then I'll shine a really big magnifying glass on her and fry her like an ant

good post

Who are more attractive on average, Irish or Scottish girls?

>british mathematics

would love to see the two of them have a nice dirty shag

did she get scared because people were posting where she lived and shit

why not lad

Sorry lad, I'll try not to post so much from now on

They are mongs, it is true.

Doesn't mean the spastics on here that have an unhealthy infatuation with them are of sound mind.

where are you going to find a magnifying glass that big?