I solved the SJW problem

Search on Twitter.

>assembly language

No womyn, no blacks, no browns. Only whites and Asians.

>C and C++

Slightly worse, but almost no pooskins or womyn.

>non-web languages

Pretty bad, but better demographics than uni. Lots of corporate accounts. Way less science going on.

>web languages, script languages, JavaScript, ruby etc.

Absolutely infested. Nuke it with fire.

Remember, anyone who isn't a white male is a potential SJW, especially if they are stupid or a normie.

Learn low level or become a NEET.

>search on twitter
>not in a gnu/social
You are the SJW, faggot. Get out of my board!

Show me a gnusocial server with 10,000 or more users and I'll make an account.

>muh federation

I've never even heard of this thing, famalam. Just go on discord like all the other cool kids.

This is not techhnology. Anyone who does not report this thread is contributing towards the Sup Forums infiltration of Sup Forums. Also this thread contains racism which is against the global rules outside of Sup Forums.

pick one faggot

You are literally a far right SJW.

TRANNY JEW MAOIST ZIONIST DEMOCRAT FEMINIST FAKE DEV!

YOU ARE FAKE DEV! YOU ARE VERY FAKE DEV!

>tfw no cute asian gf
Are filipino girls asain because I heard they're great sex

Shut up nigger

Maybe I should learn Assembly. Carmack did it

They're the mexicans of asia

But is the sex great?

>assembly

>One controversial aspect of the software-bloat problem is the increased use of high-level languages, particularly C and C++. While assembly programming can produce very tight code, the common belief is that with C or any other high-level language the code will be larger. However, a good programmer, says WordPerfect's LeFevre, can minimize the growth of code while making the most of a high-level language's advantages. Lotus Development (Cambridge, MA) ported 1-2-3 from assembly to C between versions 2.01 and 3.0. Consequently, the code size nearly tripled, from 1.4 MB to 4 MB. Not all of that growth is attributable to the difference between C and assembly-version 3.0, for example, included the printing utility Allways and had significantly more features-but it was a major contributor. The resulting product would not run acceptably under DOS until the company delayed its release to compress and optimize the code.

Assembly is some shit. Elite was written in Assembly and worked on a fucking BBC Micro with 22K of memory.

> Also this thread contains racism which is against the global rules outside of Sup Forums.

why did you have to go all full bait mode? the first two sentences of your posts are absolutely correct

>choosing language for a demographic reasons
spotted idpol retard

it has not escaped my notice that OP did not respond you your comment. this is because your trips of truth are undeniable, and now checked. have a pinout on me.

>not wanting to avoid dealing with poo-in-loos for purely pragmatic reasons if nothing else

|
|>
|
|

>discord
>kids
Exactly.

I'm pretty sure Elite was Magnavox Oddysey, senpai

What's a far right SJW?

>C and C++
>almost no pooskins

get fucked kikenigger

Boy, for people who mock the easily triggered, baiting them sure is easy.

>Elite is a space trading video game, written and developed by David Braben and Ian Bell and originally published by Acornsoft for the BBC Micro and Acorn Electron computers in September 1984.

Good luck finding your special snowflake Assembly programming job.
They exist, in tiny numbers.

spotted the three-letter agency negro