He is not printing out the datasheets he needs

>he is not printing out the datasheets he needs
why?

I just keep a spare laptop on my workbench for that. can't google on a clipboard!

>no ctrl+F

I don't really need sheets for much. I print out my recipes though

ATMega16?

dossiers full of perfurated sheets of paper are shit, even stacks of papers stapled together work better than your pic related.

howeverm paper does have massive benefits over digital storage of documents, specially when theyre binded in a book form.

I should have considered a tablet/laptop only for documentation and nothing else at the time I actually needed manuals.

What are microcontrollers used for?

I dont know

>post a picture of a binder that you own
>filename suggests you took the picture yourself
>can't answer simple question
user why you break my heart

>no search function

Engineer here - structural and civil

I bought a mi pad 2 exactly for that

4:3 '' ''''retina'''''''' display for reading manuals and design codes.

£150 for an ipad mini clone aint bad

Lots of applications senpai.

Anything.

You'll probably find at least one in almost every electronic device you have or come across.

Where I work they get used in PI-controllers for industrial air flow regulators.

actually that is a real good idea OP, not just datasheets maybe like specifications and API docs too?

>no grep
>no clipboard
>no links between pages
>no updates
>kek let's print all the man pages

You learn with books, but when you learned, your documentation is on your computer.

this

>Engineer here - structural and civil
bad at math here, wanting to get into college, am in early 30s, thinking of engineering civil or economics. how fucked am I?

Take math courses at a local community college. If you fail at those, you know not to go further. If you succeed, they're decent precursors to get you in the mindset of learning harder math.

If you don't like math engineering is a bad choice.

>bad at math here
then keep working at it

Here's a recommended reading list.

I don't like the options in "humanities".

More of a technical guy, I like working with my hands, would actually like getting into car repair, but there is no money in it and I need to live to, engineering is the closest thing to that area, I like economics and accounting, but they also require math.
Got 64gb of math tutor videos, hoping that will help me, currently working on something else, in a few months ill be able to dedicate time for learnings maths based on the test model the college says I'd need to enroll.

thanks for the pic user.
i plan on it.

thanks

why isn't this sort of thing on the sticky??

this image is top-tier, saved.

precisely

I can't ctrl+f a piece of paper. Also, I don't want to spend money on ink and paper for what I don't absolutely need on paper.

>printing out 100+ page datasheet

I've got several books of datasheets from the pre-internet days. They're going to be worth their weight in gold if a solar flair ever hits.

Office paper isn't very good for fires.

What I mean is that without datasheets it's extremely difficult to get a damaged electronics back up and running. That's a problem when everybody gets them from the internet and its possible for that and the power grid to fail.

Pretty sure electronics will be low on the priority list in that doomsday scenario.

Earth being hit by a solar flair isn't doomsday like being hit by a huge asteroid. It destroys electronics similar to an EMP. The entire planet could be without power grids and telecommunications for however many months or years it takes to rebuild.

And you would give a shit about the datasheets?

Can't fix things without datasheets.

>Sup Forums
>doesn't know about microcontrollers

Ayyyy.