Hello i'm a Brazilian poorfag and i'm planning to buy this pc:

Hello i'm a Brazilian poorfag and i'm planning to buy this pc: ebay.com/itm/NEW-Gaming-PC-Desktop-Computer-AMD-A4-6300-3-9-GHz-500GB-8GB-RAM-WIN-10-WIFI-/262926824895?#shpCntId
so i want to know, if it is worth to buy it and put a dedicated graphics card in it and if it is which one should i nuy to play games like Dark Souls 3 on a decent graphic quality.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/v7dXNN
pcpartpicker.com/list/6Nkdcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Dark Souls 3
Kek, nope.

I've got an A10-5800k OC'd to 4.9 GHz and a GTX 960 and I had issues with The Witcher 3 (CPU isn't good enough). So I'm going to guess that this thing you've posted will not play Dark Souls 3. It would probably be plenty if you do basic image editing or something like that.

no poorfag the 6300 is a garbage cpu (amd fanboi) get a 5+ gen i3 locked/unlocked pc you will get better performance, the 6300 is the mother of all bottlenecks

This is just not true, I have a 6300 and it doesn't bottleneck my 280 at all. As long as you aren't buying a super high end graphics card it is a good CPU for the price.

Don't ever get prebuilts (first hand experience) they're fucking terrible, build one yourself

This

id recommend the athlon x4 845 than the fx6300 far better

>Amd A4

Run

>Dual Core

Run

I guess i'm going to do my own build then, what parts would you recommend to get me started.

your budget? and needs?

Reminder that OP is a hue.

That means a stupid markup in prices, i wouldn't be surprised if something like an i3 6100 is like $500 or so over there.

my budget is very low i guess it would be around 300 dollars if i need to pay importation taxes (brazilian faggot) and around 500 dollars without importation taxes, i plan to do mostly gaming, i guess the most demanding games that i'm going to play are Dark Souls 3, Rust and possibly Warframe.

Also my budget is flexible, i can get more over time but i would'nt want to wait too much, and for reference a Intel Core i5-7500 is around 200 dollars here

dont worry i got u wait 5min

pcpartpicker.com/list/v7dXNN
here you go 360$ this is more than capable then running dark souls running mixed med/high settings and not taxing the gpu that much

i took into consideration that you can buy storage cheaply from somewhere i didnt include that in the build

Sure, i already have some storage around, thanks a lot man, saved my life.

:D

Don't fucking do it, man.

>Brazilian poorfag
Bit redundant don't you think?

Rude

>v7dXNN
i recommend if you can expand your budget farther then get 8gb of ram 1866mhz (2x4) and get a noctua cpu cooler

You wont game much without a proper GPU
And the CPU is just shit

i'm also a brazilian poorfag, but i live in brazil, hahaha, if you want to start, buy it.

>he fell for the BLUE LED GAMING MACHINE
k e k

that's not the fx6300, that's the a4 6300 (the apu), which is miles shittier than the fx

it's around $200, not $500

t. monkey

guess i got blinded by all that shit from that apu

what are you on about? it's $300

You'll be able to play League on low with that monster of a PC.

it's shit

>dual core apu
>not even with an external gpu, only integrated graphics

kek, you'll probably do just fine in combat arms if someone isn't using a flametrower

>Brazil
Why bother, it's just gonna get stolen

Also, looks pretty terrible, skip and save your money for something better

>i3

kek

Not worth a penny over $100. Only thing of value is the hard drive. They picked the most dirt cheap case on amazon, pic related I own one

i feel bad for you

intel Pentium G3250 or G3260, the official gaming poorfag CPU.

That plus a used 750ti and 4GB or RAM will allow you to play pretty much anything.

Look for those parts and build your computer yourself. it's not hard at all.

Who are you people who are seriously responding to this thread? Where did you come from? You certainly aren't from Sup Forums. You don't post like Sup Forums either though. Who are you? Please go back to where you came from. You are ruining this website.

that's a cute little case

you've got a cute little mouth

*blushes*

oh, user-kun...

>Operating System Edition: Gaming
my sides

You need an 1155 motherboard and a xeon 1245/1270
4core 8 thread xeon~$75-100
h61~$30

I'll set you up with an easy cheap build, you send me some sweet tectoy SMS games

pcpartpicker.com/list/6Nkdcc
1080p 60fps no prob.
$450
you can nock it to under 400 with an entry card but this is the best price/performance you can get right now.

get a ssd and use the 5400rpm as a storage driver asap

i bet it's gentoo