The year is 2057

>The year is 2057
>You're a grandpa telling a story to your grandchildren about how tech was in the good ol' days
>"Here's the ... I was using everyday back them. Let me show it to you."

What is it?

Onahole

dick

Onahole

Smartphone or onahole

I'll be telling those little newfags how much better Sup Forums was back in 2017.

i saw tat pictre wile reading a istor of modern compting esteda.

Not if we nuke them first.

millions of alalu snackbars vs 1 Minuteman III missile

They don't stand a chance.

>Sup Forums
>ever having kids

m keboard is broken

w so racist?

I swear it's the same guy every time asking this

Oy vey!

Nothing these days is going to last that long.

pencil and paper

Windows 7 shitposting box

upboted

Butthole style Fleshlight.

"dragon dildo"

I'll clone myself.

Rare pepe

Dragon dildo

>Come sit on grandpas lap you ltl fgts
>I'm gonna spin you a tale
>When I was you age
>There was no smart phone, no gui based internet, hell most people didn't even have a pc.
>come into friends house
>stepdad is a property manager
>excited to show me something
>pulls out binder
>dials number on land line
>sets handset on this thing called a modem
>makes 56k noise the entire time (projects from head computer so they know what that is)
>colored text slowly loads on the screen
>some text based space trader game
>internet is lame
>lets go play sega

>no gui based internet
How old are you?

Onahole

I'd like to show them my old cellphones. My first smartphone was an iPhone 3GS and it's in pretty good shape still. I have a Galaxy S III but it barely works anymore. I'll probably keep a hold of my game systems too, I think that will be fun. I'll show them Oblivion or something and tell my grandkids that back in 2006, the graphics were praised as so life-like it was unreal.

I still use galaxy s3

I used mine until just a few weeks ago. Mine just completely died one day and wouldn't turn back on, wouldn't do anything when plugged in, and sometimes it would act like it was booting, but then shut off again.

So I got my brother's GS3 because he upgraded to a GS6 or something. His power button was fucked, and the guide online said to just go in and pry it off so I did. After that it worked okay, but I eventually wanted a new phone and got some chinkshit smartphone for $150 which I really like.

I use S3 mini. I had to replace the battery once. I will buy a chinkphone when my s3 dies

34yrs.
Netscape navigator didn't come out until a few days before 1995, This was mid 1994. People still had pagers and cell phones weren't popular yet. I miss it, we didn't get a pc until 1998

A thinkpad T42
Im willing to bet it will still work then too.

People born in 1998 are old enough to browse Sup Forums now.

I pull out a Raspberry Pi and show the kids the terrible games I programmed, and the 1000+ other games I emulated on it. I'd like to imagine that even in 2057, the appeal of Mario will remain.

Analog fingerboxes

I've got a few set up as "light switches" for my home automation system

>soon there will be people on Sup Forums born after it was launched in 2003
>they're probably here already

what cartoon is that from?

>TERA
god what shit taste
god tier doujins though

'98 fag reporting in.

The raspberry pi is the commodore of our generation

>implying I will ever have kids let alone grandkids

haha

Son that I didn't have because it's a shitty decision, here is your grandpappy's old PC...

>lead them to an investment property

Yes child here is the PC, I sold all my shit so I could make actual investments instead of just jacking off on old plastic DON'T YOU DARE TURN LEAVE WHEN SOMEONE IS TALKING TO YOU.

Here's a picture of it

Guess what

It was all shit back then nothing was better fuck old tech. Want to know what was real fun, how about 1/4th of the country being stupid old people stuck even further in the past and insisting we use this stupid shit called "paper" and basically the economy collapsed every day because nobody could grow up and change. Now when you go to school on monday make sure to tell your teacher to fuck off on the "BACK IN MUH DAY" shit you brought in

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!!!!! Oh sorry I thought you were a roomba

Epoxy based fiber. What a fucking treat

I was born January 8th 1999 desu

Thinkpad