Select all the street signs

>Select all the street signs
>Select all the vehicles
>Select all the gas stations
>Select all the shitty bodegas

So we're training Google's image recognition for navigation, right?

Where are my store fronts

Haha can't wait till these get popular and someone makes a fake traffic sign out of cardboard and goes waving it at traffic

No, we aren't.

>Pass user since 2012

>When you click all the street signs, including the ones in the background, but it says you are wrong.

That's interesting. Never thought about something like that happening.

If it learned anything from Sup Forums and Sup Forums, basketball americans might want to be extra cautious when outside.

So what if people enter the wrong things as street signs or skip selecting one street sign out of many?

i remember typing out captchas with nigger in them until i realized i didnt even have to write that word

>be american
>a lot of these captcha shit is of chinese stores and chinese signs

Is google secretly deploying their bullshit in shanghai?

Most people will pick exactly what google wants

>not using legacy captcha

What the fuck I only get military stuff?

>select all the aircrafts
>select all the military personnel
>select all the officers
>select all the non-combatants
>select all the explosive materials

Who's the abnormal one then?

>"select all squares with vehicles"
>click all street signs instead
>it passes
Who /devilish/ here?

>calle calle
>select all images with calle
>is this a calle
>calle the calle when it calle
>calle calle calle calle
>calle calle calle calle
>calle calle calle calle
>calle calle calle calle

>select all squares with iraqi villages

It only takes a few abberrations to cause accidents

C
A
L
L
E

You don't understand what he meant and should stop browsing.

Hi googlebot

You can bet your ass that people are going to use this to make a car stop at night and steal it.

Good luck when the car has no steering wheel or any way for anything but the AI to drive

>When you only click the very obvious ones that it already knows are right and it lets you through

I do this. Usually if it gives you a second captcha when you got the first one right it doesn't know the real answer and is trying to crowdsource the answer. You can tell because it's usually something different than the first captcha, like the first one is a classic such as street signs or storefronts and then suddenly it wants you to select all kitchen sinks or windows or vehicles.

It's kind of fucked up that they're getting users to train image recognition software for free. I feel it is my duty to fuck with it whenever possible.

seriously how the fuck do people still not know about this

No, we are not. For two reasons.
*We* implies I'm not using legacy captcha.

They have to determine the correct answer before showing you the captcha.

They use street stuff because:
A. That's the most common object in the massive picture db they already own, street view.
B. They can join efforts, develop self driving cars and reduce spam.

>It's kind of fucked up that they're getting users to train image recognition software for free. I feel it is my duty to fuck with it whenever possible.
Literally why. It's the only afordable way.

This. I always do a purposefully shitty job and leave out the stuff I know it won't notice.

>B. They can join efforts, develop self driving cars and reduce spam.
I wish they used it to improve their image search for anime pictures instead then.
Finding the source of some lewd pics can be tiresome.

Not me. I must be in a beta test. Special!

They could add a killswitch like they do with bait cars, but people may fuck with that too.

The shitpost user, the shitpost. Imagine it when google cars go live and drive worst than a drunk asian old lady, and it's all thank to this.

ghjgjgyjygjyfgjfj jygvv ghjhg

I will do this from now on.

>we are now doing literal Amazon mTurk pajeet work
>the pajeets are at least getting paid $0.10 an hour to solve this shit
>we get nothing

moot is such a fucking kike
he's the Bush equivalent of Sup Forums, probably caused that bot raid himself to bring CAPTCHA in and earn shekels

Because they will not thoroughly test its performance at all.

I am pretty sure that the laws will force some sort of fail safe mechanism on these AI niggers. The least would be the ability to override the AI through manual controls.

Mirin?

They can still scavenge it for parts.

they're training skynet terminators.

>he wasn't in that thread in 2012 when some gentooman gifted everyone a pass who replied him

What if I don't have any friends? Checkmate, Google.

That's not going to work.

>select all villages without napalm

Maybe because the US declared war on Syria?

This, a chop shop for brand new self driving cars would be hella lucrative. Provided the car doesn't give away the location with it's 60 million sensors.

You can just snatch one from somewhere and use that. The vehicle would most likely fall for it lol.

>tfw it took me until now to realise you can complete the captcha using keyboard shortcuts.
So much time spent clicking street signs on my shittly laptop touchpad.

>user why do you have a stopsign strapped to your car?

we're verifying targets for when google coup and the car cameras are replaced with rocket launchers.