DILMA HAS WON

>mfw the new minister of planning of Temer was caught on a recording on the need to impeach Dilma to save themselves from being caught by the federal police
>mfw the coup has now formal proof of being indeed a coup
>mfw the coup is now confirmed as coup
DEMOCRACY WINS M8s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4eb4ctPlYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED DILMA!

Who cares?

Hahaha just kill them all

People need a new election

i do

I don't

Was Dilma doing a really great job?
Doesn't she having anything to fear from the federal police? Her and Lula have probably siphoned boatloads of guap outta there.

Everything was going great in Brazil until Dilma came along.

next election when?

More like the world economy and commodity prices were doing great.

Right and left wing were doing great 2000-2008 and 2010-2013.

Now everyone that produces commodities is doing poorly since 2013.

So Dilma was a good girl all the time?

then why are you posting here

Because he is a smelly coxinha.

nope, if she had done a crime for real they would have used as basis for impeachment instead of budget laws bullshit which doesnt even make sense

It's the same situation as Dilma really, her education minister, and one of the closest minister to her, was recorded trying to persuade a worker's party senator not to do plea bargain for car wash operation and she never fired him.

But at the same time if Temer does the same it will help bringing him down as it was one of the reasons why everyone supported the impeachment and no one likes Temer that much from start.

And if the impeachment fails then she will be removed by the electoral court next year, and we will have a third president in just 3 years.

Nah, I'm libertarian. I just find it funny how you guys here are retarded leftists or completely Sup Forumstards.

he didnt say word for word that they needed to depose dilma to save themselves

What a fucking mess, Brazil.

bulgaria did nothing wrong

Everyone knew the right supported the impeachment for shady purposes, that doesn't make the impeachment wrong.

It's more like they could only accuse her of something done in her current mandate, thanks to the impeachment law not being updated for reelection and the president being unable to be investigated by law over anything outside of her mandate even by the supreme court.

And that first accusation by Miguel Reale Jr. was made when the trial was just 9 months old. The one from the consensus of the Order of Attorneys of Brazil with slightly more than a year has more crimes, and a new one would have even more.

Are you defending clear obstruction of justice just because it didn't involve supporting an already running impeachment process?

is that good or bad

just kill us

reeee

It's bad because it will make it harder to fix Brazil's economy, especially if Temer can't even fire him, and it's good because it's possibly more corrupts going to jail.

The tapping? Good.
The commies pretending that makes it a coup? Bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4eb4ctPlYQ

Now that's a meme

CONGRATULATIONS BRAZIL

noice

>clear obstruction of justice
have you actually heard Mercadante's tapping? All he said is that he wanted to give assistance to Delcidio and his family, while his secretary was talking about his debts and about how he was losing his house and other shit

Yes, I did. You probably also believed that the possession term sent to Lula was just in case his wife was sick and he couldn't come the day after.

So Mercadante said word by word that he was trying to stop Lava-Jato? kek, you guys are unbelievable, I literally saw the same baseless argument at Globo News right now, that and OH THAT ISN'T SERIOUS JUCÁ IS A QUALIFIED GUY THEREFORE HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS. I thought Temer would last like 3 months, now don't give him even a month

No, I meant both should have been fired right after the leak, and both obviously intended to protect their group from being accused. Mercadante made a clear move toward obstruction of justice by trying to persuade a defendant from doing plea bargain and Jucá for much more evident intention of obstruction even though with no direct action involved.

>clear move
it wasn't clear m8

Yes, he just felt bad about the family of someone he didn't even like and suddenly wanted to encourage him.

Honestly he would need to be very stupid to not choose careful his words against someone who not only was arrested for being recorded trying to to exactly what he was also doing but intended to take vengeance on those who abandoned him with the plea bargain.

do you know how much suppositions there are in this m8? Meanwhile in Jucá's tapping there is no room for that because he literally spelt it word by word

Thank you, eternal ally.

Well, you can read however you want. Just like all the interpretations of Lula's words in the phone calls we had. Many people also believes José Dirceu was wrongly accused and there was no Mensalão.

well they mean nothing. it is not even a proof in a country such as yours: half-democracy.

we had all the proofs and shit here in turkey, whih would take down erdogan, with his corrupt cabinet and family. but he countered the jurisdiction and police by sending the police and judges into prison without a fucking verdict. then he claimed that “THIS IS A COUP AGAINST ME AND UMMAH”

that’s how it works in a state with no transparency, rule of law and separation of powers. now erdogan has the jurisdiction, legislation and administration.

FUCK CIA COUP

Based technocratic interim government when?

m8, it's the people+judiciary+media that are driving politicians out m8, not the government itself, they have lost control over this. Now there is a clear evidence that literally spells word by word what has happened and by a minister appointed by the new president himself. That's why it's such a big thing, especially since the main justification for taking Dilma out was because the people were raging against her because her government was harboring tons of corruption scandal also because inflation + unemployment, despite her not being directly involved in them, now the president himself is directly associated with corruption and corrupts and the economic measures he promised to do were the ones that made Dilma impopular but he will do it like ten times more. He is ded