Okay Sup Forums I have moved to Linux now what?

Okay Sup Forums I have moved to Linux now what?

install gentoo

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

it's GNU\Linux

GNU∧Linux

What do you wanna do ?

Now u shitpost on g because that's the only thing you can do on gahoo+lanooks

install Microsoft© Windows 10®

>muh command line

pretty much this

Do some productive stuff or plain leisure. Fiddling can come after some time. Just use the distro to fulfill your needs

pull up google on a windows laptop so you can learn how to do anything at all with your now worthless linux box

Move back now before it's too late.

I prefer "Linux feat. GNU".

>Okay Sup Forums I have moved to Linux now what?

Now you work for your operating system, specifically, working to maintain basic functionality every day. Enjoy!

You made it here already.

>Okay Sup Forums I have moved to Linux now what?

You think you can actually use GNU/ Linux for anything?

Tinker with it and rice it. If you are asking what to do then you had no real need for it so you won't have any real use for it. The command line is absolutely the most useful part so start there

You literally can't do anything with it so enjoy your BRICK OS LMAO

now, now you rice

> Falling for the linux meme

None of us were actually serious about using it. We all just use Windows.