FROGS BTFO RUSSSIANS

FROGS BTFO RUSSSIANS

CALL MEDICS IVANS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>youtube.com/watch?v=4ghJuKREBbI

Stay classy France, stay classy

(Autotranslate video from Russian it is vry decent)

wtf are they saying ?

Since it's Le Petit Journal, something like "lol right-wing is evil, they racist cis scums, god bless multiculturalism" I suppose (I didn't even watch the video)

France is gay.

Brazil is too manly*

>cis
nègre please, this debate is non-existent in france (I didn't even watch the video either)

Let's keep ignoring this gay ass video, ok, Sup Forums ?

My fellows are retarded please help me.

sup Yann Barthès

How was that daily black cock ?

strange feeling when you realize both sides are lie

I have watched it now, it's ok

>this debate is non-existent in france
is it?

Basically, some Russian """journalists""" interviewed French people and then they translated what they said to completely different things like complaining about migrants or the EU, when they weren't even talking about this topics.

opinions != lies
only the russians are lying here

>I didn't even watch the video
This is your problem.

"We ask you to abstain from comments on national basis. Otherwise comments will be deleted "

Immigration policy is total fail, and EU must face it.

immigration is not the topic here

Well it's complicated, concepts such as this always take some time to get translated and make their way from USA to Europe.

In this case, a few months ago there was massive arguing about gay marriage.

In the middle of it, the anti-gay side dug up the whole "gender studies" thing.

They started explaining very clearly what it is, leftists claiming gender doesn't exist and all that.
They revealed the government wanted to teach in school the "gender theory" propaganda and encourage boys dressing as girls and such

This made a massive uproar, the left in France has back tracked completely
So no I haven't heard anything about trannies in like 2 years or so.

Also because of the uproar some SJWs in France have been claiming things such as :
"Gender studies don't actually exist"
and
"Gender studies are a ridiculous rumour"
and (the best one)
"Gender theory is a far right conspiracy"

Which is hilarious honestly

I'd say both reportages (also how the fuck do you say that word in Engkusg I literally don't even have the slightest clue) are at the very least quite disingenuous, if not outright propaganda. Le Petit Journal clearly has a bias and some opinions it's trying to pass.

>Engkusg
man what the fuck I'm not even drunk how did that happen

English*

>"Gender theory is a far right conspiracy"
kek

except it really was in that case, these fucks claimed toddlers were given sextoys and gender studies was on the agenda of the ministry of education, while virtually no one is interested in it in France.
Conservatives were just mad that the majority of the population didn't care two grown ups of the same sex could marry

>implying it wasn't on the ministry's agenda