/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• A wild Doogee phone gets abused • user will reward for a link to a a chink watch • user buys a chink Intellimouse • A chink attempts conversation about his failings as a seed retailer • Cheeky banggood cakebux escapades continue • user gets his DW replica and likes it • user questions why is father doesn't love him • user got some monks and some other shit • user takes a photo of an angery cat • Reminder that you may murmur with regrets • user asks about chink oscilloscope kits • user found the true masochist's autism spinner • Useful reminder to Scandinavians to use Hong Kong Post • user reminds us of a $5 coupon >Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_602714.html?wid=11
posti.fi/business-news/english/current/2015/20150608_Alibaba_group.html
armbian.com/orange-pi-zero/
pastebin.com/7da5rcwz
aliexpress.com/item/CoolBaby-RS-36-classic-retro-30-anniversary-video-game-children-s-handheld-game-console-400-different/32710993202.html?s=p
aliexpress.com/item/Delux-T9-Plus-Mechanical-Keyboard-Professional-Gaming-Keyboard-Blue-Switches-Single-Hand-Operation-RGB-Function-Wrist/32667706766.html
gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_324498.html
cubezz.com/Buy-5227-Cubing Classroom MF3RS 3x3x3 Magic Cube Black.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ku3Llik82m0
aliexpress.com/item/cube1/32759361135.html
aliexpress.com/item/cube2/32792327949.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Last thread's news
• Slavs come up with a script to farm eggs on Banggood's Easter Egg game • user gets bored by his new spinner
• user gets some spill proof lids
• Another user got that cheap Rolex from AliExpress
• user receives a Beelink mediaplayer and a car charger
• user has some components show up
• user got a great deal on the Rock Mula during the Anniversary Sale, only had to pay 27cents for it
• user's niece dropped his spinner and it doesn't spin so well anymore
• user posts some nice looking Zuk Z2 Pro shots • Redditor purchases a speedometer off AliExpress
• user gets his $3.50 wallet in, its decent • user reviews a bluetooth controller
• user has some custom prints made of Shibe's wearing outfits • 0utsider posts yet another picture of his plant

Thinking of getting this for my first tablet;
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_602714.html?wid=11

However, a review online mentions constant static from the 3.5mm jack. Yet nobody else has mentioned it. Anyone have one to confirm?

Im reposting coz i got no answers last time . Apologies if its a noob question, but i did not find an answer.

Hi /csg/ so i ordered tada68 from aliexpress a while ago and it still hasn't arrived. There are 3 days until the order closes.
Do i open a dispute few hours before it does so to get a refund, or do i wait for the thing to be finished before I do ?
Thanks in advance :)

I bought some "gillette" razor blades from ali, used them and for the money they are very good.

Dispute before the time runs out. Give a bit more than a few hours tho.

anybody won something with that bangood bot java script?

Three more things are sent out today, after I ordered a new band 2 strap when I was strunk last night. Also bought 3 linen pair of pants.

Yo, link me retarded/weird hats/beanies on ebay. I got a gift card i wanna abuse.

12 hrs or 24 ?

So what is the new hot chink thing to buy?

No, is that thing over already?

You can't open a dispute when your protection runs out, so you need to do so before it expires. Can I suggest maybe you give the seller a chance? Your item is on the way but the seller has no control of shipping time once they send it. So you can message the seller now and ask to extend protection, then wait a little longer before you go for a refund. That's what I would do because I want the seller to get paid.

Just do it now and ask for an extension like said.

>• 0utsider posts yet another picture of his plant

God damn chinkweed autist

>• Useful reminder to Scandinavians to use Hong Kong Post →
To the it goes

t.Finn

AliExpress gives like a 3 months deadline to resolve disputes, if the parcel didn't arrive by then it never will.

Repostin'
id like recs for a good quality folding utility knife to open boxes and cut tape and the like

Did the guy on techtablet channel mention it in his review? He is pretty thorough so if he didn't then I it could be just an isolated incident.

So if i understand right, i should contact the seller and ask them to extend the protection by a month and if the keyboard won't arrive by then, open a dispute before time runs out and I'll get a refund ?
Also quads get ?

If you've been waiting for your product for 3 months and it's not being held up by your country's customs I think it's safe to assume he tried to chink you. I wouldn't even bother with an extension, Jack Ma will process your refund instantly if the tracking code shows you didn't get anything.

I have been waiting for 57/8 days, but online it says that i have 2 days more. So yeah im contemplating between messaging the seller or just disputing the order

My "leather" fender branded guitar strap came in. The "leather" is flaking at parts, and is a bit stiff. At least it feels durable and strong.

Close up of fender branding. I'm pretty sure it's a fake.

The back of the strap is this felt type material.

>AliExpress gives like a 3 months deadline to resolve disputes
Where does it say this? Sorry but I think you are incorrect, as long as you have buyer protection, you are entitled to open a dispute. The only limit that exist is once you confirm your order, then you have 15 days remaining to file a dispute for other reasons.

>if the parcel didn't arrive by then it never will
Many anons still receive their stuff after 3 months, after they have gotten a refund already.

Just ask for an extension. I live in Canada and our post is really slow for some odd reason and I always get stuff in that 60-90 day period.

is there a /csg/ approved big ass battery bank (hopefully without housefire)

Romoss Sense 6
or xiaomeme one

Enjoy shipping one of those fuckers

Looking for some cheap HDMI splitter for my PC/PS3/PS4 setup. Any recommendations?

Looks like i am going to need a bigger reflector
because the chink plant is growing faster than ever before!

Any recommendations for an air mouse/keyboard? The kind you use to control a media box from your couch.

It's kinda funny that the russkies can get their shit delivered by the Finnish post service but us Finns can't
posti.fi/business-news/english/current/2015/20150608_Alibaba_group.html

Use Bluetooth headphones and it won't be a issue

why didn't you get a chink grow lamp?

Link to pants.

too unreliable and expensive.
cfl cost me only 4$ or so and wont do housefire

Isn't this because the cargo-ship itself is unable to get closer to areas such as the Baltic Sea. Thus leaving it to us to take care of the rest of the orders.

Nevertheless, really interesting. Maybe this is why Posti is complaining about this chinkshit phenomenon :D.

Real leather is that 'material' on the back too.

i think thats mint

Pretty sure most chink shit from China to Finland comes by either road, air or rail.

what are good $20-30 earbuds? i've heard of monks but i'm willing to spend a bit more than that

Xiaomi Hybrid pro

pls knife recs anyone

not , but how do these compare to senfer ues ?

Zuk Z2 is around 230 aud now.

Any ausfags in here own one? How is it? How's signal strength on your carrier? I'm on optus.

If anyone owns one I'd really appreciate a mini review with battery life and a couple of camera samples please.

for those who have an orange pi zero:

- what linux image are you running?
- could you please run this command in a terminal:
ls -lAR /lib/modules/`uname -r` > /tmp/ls-lar.txt

and upload the file somewhere?
(this command will list all the kernel modules that are available in your system, which is something I want to know before buying the orange pis)

thanks

>inb4

Don't do this. That command kills your SBC!

I use: armbian.com/orange-pi-zero/

pastebin.com/7da5rcwz
I don't have it here, I cheat'd. I mounted the .img, vesion 5.25 of Debian Jessie. Last as of now. Will post a real one in 24h if you want.

losetup --partscan --find --show Armbian_5.25_Orangepizero_Debian_jessie_default_3.4.113.img; ls -lAR /mnt/lib/modules/3.4.113-sun8i/

If no knife then how defend wife from the Muslim bad man?

Ya punch the cunt m8. As bloody simple as that. :^)

chavs are the bigger danger

He has bombs. The fuck do I do then?

You disgust me.

>Will post a real one in 24h if you want
that would be very nice, thanks a lot m8

fuck you

Fuck you for turning my orange pi pc plus into a steamy poo!

It made mustard gas and killed my puppy :(

kek

>be Muslim
>live in beautiful country
>fuck country up beyond repair
>dislike living in shitty country
>move to new country
>repeat

holy shit I didn't realize this but famiclone minis are thing now

aliexpress.com/item/CoolBaby-RS-36-classic-retro-30-anniversary-video-game-children-s-handheld-game-console-400-different/32710993202.html?s=p

>discord
kys

whats your alternative, IRC?

heterosexuality

can someone recommend headphones under $20?

Anyone ever get a T9 Plus Mechanical Keypad? I was about to get the Logitech G13 for video editing but this caught my eye as it has better keys for gaming as well.

aliexpress.com/item/Delux-T9-Plus-Mechanical-Keyboard-Professional-Gaming-Keyboard-Blue-Switches-Single-Hand-Operation-RGB-Function-Wrist/32667706766.html

In ear? Audio source?

over the ear, usb
I'm looking at kotion each rn but if you got a better alternative I'm all ears

He did. That was the only place I heard it mentioned, nobody else did.

Redmi note 4 SD version

>usb
garbage

I ain't looking for quality for $20

fuck i hate posti

>News
>• A wild Doogee phone gets abused
That's not news you fucking faggot, that's an old video from weeks ago now.

Seems to be 100% indica, I wonder what the THC content will be.

>I'm all ears
Good one

Postnord is shit. The last time I got some chink shit delivered by them my stuff was stuck for two weeks at the border of Finland and Sweden

Everyone know if this action camera is an Eken?
gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_324498.html
The chinks at the Q&A section keep saying its not an Eken, but the name and the specs seem to match action cams on aliexpress with the same name sold as Ekens

You should take a look at the new Lenovo Tab 4 tablets due out next month, starting at $109 USD. 8" and 10" models and two versions each.

Tab 4 8 $109
Tab 4 10 $149
Tab 4 8 plus $199
Tab 4 10 plus $249

heyyoo, anyone know where to buy chewing gum cheap and good?

Your local supermarket.

Anybody know what pack that is? Looks pretty good.

4 bucks and it's pretty good, real smooth

I have the logitech g13. I feel that it's too flat and not ergonomical enough for me. I would look for a Razer Nostromo or obviously a chink knock off with more a curve for your palm. I also like how the keys on my Razer aren't staggered.

That's just my opinion. If you're just looking for some something with some key commands and you don't do it for a living I'm sure that's a fine product.

Link?

>Arrived at USPS facility

Getting some chink weed seeds soon, I may or may not have an actual weed plant to compare how they grow side by side.

Its not even Doogee, the phone was changed when it went out of the screen. What was thrown was probably a Redmi Note 3 Pro.

cubezz.com/Buy-5227-Cubing Classroom MF3RS 3x3x3 Magic Cube Black.html
can someone put this in the sticky? it's the superior cube and no one believes me. stop buying shitty cubes REEEE. also this website is reliable, I've bought from them before and so have many others. youtube.com/watch?v=ku3Llik82m0

You wish, Aussie.

They're both equally shit.

Lol no. Doogee Shoot 1 has Zuk Z2 Pro level of photos so it's a great buy. Redmi Note 3 Pro is lesser than Zuk Z2.

First time posting here, What is everyones opinion on xiaomi phones? are they still botnet?

>What is everyones opinion on xiaomi phones?
those of us who are paid by xiaomi really like them
and those paid by lenovo absolutely despise them

They're garbage. Buy a Zuk 2

the miui os looked pretty good. does the zuk2 do it better?

I ordered two and now don't know which one came since I threw away the package already

its' either this
aliexpress.com/item/cube1/32759361135.html
or this
aliexpress.com/item/cube2/32792327949.html

alright fine, I'll get that one as well

You used to get these things bigger for $20 at the mall