I laugh @ you poorfags

I laugh @ you poorfags

Other urls found in this thread:

serbiathroughamericaneyes.wordpress.com/2015/03/15/my-emergency-visit-to-a-serbian-dentist/
tradingeconomics.com/slovakia/wages
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Turey
>Cypros

fuck €16 difference

BRAVO ESTONIA

average wage 1734€, after taxes i assume, and here i am on 1400 in a latino neighborhood, great

>756€
Do you all live on the street eating the leftover food western tourists throw out?

Stuff is a tad cheaper here.

>he doesnt know what purchasing power is

but yes pretty much you are right

Truly a wonder of a country, bravo, Estonia.

>LOCAL purchasing power

that doesnt mean shit, third world is third world. indians have a lot of LOCAL purchasing power but they can only buy food with shit on it

The ideas Westerners have about poverty. Most people own their housing, monthly utilities+internet is like 170 euro, you can buy food for a family of 3 for like 200 euro a month and i am including meat and fruit and veggies. My wisdom teeth extraction costed 95 euro and I had 3 anesthetic shots and they had to do a lot of sewing. Most people in the world don't live from 1000s of dollars, most people in the world live on below 1/10 that of Poland or Slovakia. Also, in most families both parents work + child benefits, so the family income is more like 1200-2000 euro a month.

look at average rent price and cry

>My wisdom teeth extraction costed 95 euro

>I had 3 anesthetic shots and they had to do a lot of sewing

well what do you expect from a dentist who charges that?

>slovenia richer than portugal and greece
not pad

>me be
>payday
>fill tank with gas til 1/2
>"i wonder what i'll eat next month"

Well, apparently, dentists in USA charge like 1700 usd as this guy was amazed his dental surgery costed "just" 150 usd in Serbia serbiathroughamericaneyes.wordpress.com/2015/03/15/my-emergency-visit-to-a-serbian-dentist/

"he cavities were 25E and the root canal that was a MUST, would be 100E. I couldn’t hardly imagine that would be possible. What was she going to use? Rusty pliers? Old, outdated equipment?"

Western European/Americans have a funny idea about prices, no wonder they think we don't even have electricity, an US friend told me just visiting a doctor costs 100s of $ in America.

I thought Ireland made more than us? My mate in living over there and says everything is expensive as fuck.

Only meaningful one

stop it

The map is kind of outdated through:
tradingeconomics.com/slovakia/wages

>Western European/Americans have a funny idea about prices, no wonder they think we don't even have electricity, an US friend told me just visiting a doctor costs 100s of $ in America.
well in here thats free :^)

>Liechtenstein
I thought it was only a meme-Switzerland desu

Greenland has higher wages than England. Huh

>numbeo as source

In the trash it goes

Didn't know Americans were this poor!

this map doesnt show the quality of life because of the currency rates

this map could be used as tourism - currency advantage tho. for example, it will be cheap for me if i go to /balkan/ while we are cheap as fuck for western euros+greece/cyprus