Google Just Added Fact Checks to Your Search Results

vice.com/en_us/article/google-just-added-fact-checks-to-your-search-results

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

google is literally big brother

There are a lot of stupid people, it's better than nothing.

i am glad about it :~)

they also just block attachments in gmail if they can't snoop inside

Thanks google, now i know which fake news to avoid

Fucking putin and other commies, man

go back to Sup Forums and stop trying to use other boards

You're the one that should go back, tbqh.

I mean, anyone intelligent will ignore Google's decision and think for themselves. Anyone retarded enough to trust a blurb on a search engine without their own research is probably better off trusting Google than their own misinformed conclusions.

Me and my wife's son's tulpa are really loving it!!1

>google "did the holocaust happen
>nothing
>google "drumpf"
>first result has a fact check at the ready
really makes you think

>using obscure language google because i can
>no such problems
lel

It is questionable whether funelling Clinton proxy sayings it is better than nothing. Stupid people can occasionally seem to be smarter and be dangerous.
&nbps;&nbps;&nbps;&nbps;It is questionable whether they will learn anything new from this bullshit though.

Facts are communism?

Well shit

The saying does not become fact because of a company name containing "fact" slapped onto it.

The core of the problem is that a large quorum of people are not aware they are incapable of thinking for themselves, and accept the illusion that they are doing so. Google, Facebook etc have made billions by knowing their consumers better than they know themselves - it's only a matter of time until the next boom - leading opinions and buying decisions rather than following consumers in an Orwellian manner.

>Trump claims he was against the Iraq war.
>FACT: Howard Stern asked Trump "Do you think we should go into Iraq" to which Trump responded "I guess".
What you take from this, that is, your conclusion, is not a fact.

>height of general election
>anti-trump youtube CNN vids gets pushed to my phone
>never subscribed or asked for this shit
>haven't happen again since the election

Really jingles the jangles

All news are biased anyway. Your faggots are too brainwashed to admit it, because you have nothing else to live for.

>(((vice)))

>Facts are communism?

Where in the image does it say that?

"Facts"

(((triggered)))

>all facts are relative if they hurt my fee fees or discredjt my dorito leader :(((

While it's unlikely to make much of a difference, i can see how it could correct a few naive, but savable people. Sup Forumskins and other (("("()"(""(")("(")")internet investigatigators")"(")"(')"()")""")")) are beyond salvation, however.

>gatigators
GATIGATORS ("()"(

any way to turn this shit off?

The worst thing is, from what I've been able to find, he really did change his tune to saying that it was a bad idea after all before most other people, but since that's not good enough for his ego he can't go with the truth that would honestly make him look pretty okay on this issue.

>NO U

"I guess" means either "I don't know." or "Yeah, sure." It's a stretch to interpret it as being against it.

I wish Americans had better education and weren't so fucking stupid, but this is better than nothing.

THAT'S RIGHT
FUCKIN COMMUNISTS

>(((google)))

((()))

You're fucking retards.

Who gives 'The New York Times' the status of truth or fact checker?

It should be up to the INDIVIDUAL to fact-check, not the state which is what it is, they've been pushing Google into doing this for months.

Once again, Americans have shown that they can't properly fact check, so google's just gonna help them out. Americans have to prove that they really know better than NYT, which shouldn't be too hard.

Yeah, don't use google....

WHEN WILL THEY STOP