What's the best IDE for Python I can use for Linux?

What's the best IDE for Python I can use for Linux?
I used IDLE when i was in Windows but apparently i can't on this OS
I don't want a bloated one since i don't have a great PC, the simpler the better

notepad.exe via wine

Whatever you use for other languages

vim.

Lol

Le newfag here

Again, le newfag here, but everyone shills it so i'lll give it a go

Pycharm. Otherwise use sublime

>IDE
>scripting
y?

>i can't on this OS
Why not?

>pycharm
The only right answer

sublime text

If you have stickers on your laptop, use dark themes, and unironically call programming """coding""", vim.

If you do work that actually matters, PyCharm.

This right here. You don't need an IDE for simple scripting languages, just a really good text editor. If you're willing to accept proprietary software, Sublime Text 3 is the best editor around.

>Pycharm
is best charm

edlin

IntelliJ with the Python plugin.

This.
Although Sublime Text is good enough for the most part.

>IDE
>Python
You've made a gross mistake

Ignore this guy, I use vim for python all the time does a great job. Terminal, Vim and a few plugins is all you need.

Also why cant you use IDLE on linux, it does exist you know.

Pycharm

ignore the intellij shills. Do not use pycharm under any circumstances. Stick with vim

vim lil bitch

unironically emacs

you can get a nice REPL going

Since we're in a Python thread (in a way).

What would you guys reccomend to learn this language? I actually learned the basics, I think fully, but then i dropped programming for a while. I want to keep earning because I'm going to System's Engineering in a few months.

Specifically Python 3 if it's possible, but what do you think it's better? Some book? Any webpage like codechef?

Thanks in advance guys

Starting out with Python book. Everything you need to give a solid foundation to build on.

Some people will reccomend automate the boring stuff with python but it falls off half way through and the author is a massive cuck.

Learn Python in One Day and Learn It Well; Python for Non-Programmers (or Programmers); SoloLearn; and How to Think Like a Computer Scientist. Those are some of the ones I've been using.

Speaking of which, I've been looking for books or videos that teach you more about operators and general heuristics for finding out and thinking about how to implement and read more complex stuff.

>automate the boring stuff with python falls off half way through
This.

Did you fag even installed IDLE?
On most distros it doesn't come with the Python package.

>lol
>le adjective
>calls others newfags
did you just come here yesterday kid?