/BSG/

Battle Stations General

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/2984423/windows/how-to-set-different-wallpapers-for-multiple-monitors-in-windows-10.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the fuck do some of you live in such filth?

It's disgusting.

oh boy

depression

So many days I go to sleep and while crying myself to sleep desperately beg myself to not wake up the next morning. And then I do.

I'm extremely messy but even I don't smoke inside.
Also quit selling you soul to the Nu-Blizzard Jew.

:D

Cleanstations GET OUT
This is a ghettostation thread now!

I use my mouse and KB on my lap because I don't have a desk.

>ghetto station thread
Yay I can finally post mine!

Forgot image

>Yay I can finally post mine!
Whoah, user...

this is a nsfw board, silly ;)

im like 13 mmmkay

>New thread
>Old one is at 126
>bsg, where is /bst/ ?

very nice specs.

How would you go about using 2 screens? What's the purpose? How do they work? I mean, like, do you assign a running program to one screen and just keep everything else on the other screen? Or is it treated like just one long screen?

user would you happen to live in an old house?

Been there, man

Are you this stupid, he's obviously a modern artist just trying to create a modern piece representing the life of a neckbeard, if you aren't able to decide this from his piece you don't belong on Sup Forums you uncultured fuck

I am mentally ill.

>like just one long screen
kinda but not quite, I mean, fullscreening something doesn't stretch it over all your screens

but you can just drag indows from screen to another screen

what keyboard and should i

you sound autistic

then kill yourself

k90 rgb corsair, and should you what now?

Hey, I have this keyboard! It's awesome!

I got your depression, too.

think he meant buy

In my "white trash" folder it goes.

truuuue, no don't buy

Sorry

Dont apologize to me or reply to my posts
please kys
none of us like you

Mouse pad but no mouse.
>I am mentally ill.
You certainly are.

kek

eww dont reply to my posts

>Tena
DL?
Also, tidy up your desk a bit. This have a potential to be comfy.

That's abena.
My desk is already tidied up though.

ah yeah. i don't have both available in my country so i often mixed them up. why are you wearing?

you could arrange them up if you want better result. also, vacuum that carpet.

>keyboard on edge of desk
>no support for your arms
>bent over while looking up since he put his screen that he's using up high.

I don't beg. I get angry. I rage. I didn't choose to be alive, and I can't seem to get my body to overcome it's natural safeguards to harm itself. So I'm stuck. I didn't get to choose into this bullshit, and I can't seem to choose out. Stuck. Where's the guy with the gun who's gonna rob me? Where's the drunk driver who's going to end up running over somebody who wants to live anyways? Maybe today....

Its sunny now and. I miss the snow.

very nice, looks like you could tidy up some though, lots of stuff just crammed over on the right

I like it. Get some of those LED strips to stick to the back of your monitors, it'll make a big difference at night/low light

Looks like you can get a lot done in that space

pls vacuum

top tier

dad tier, but cozy

old pic from back in 2016 but sort of still the same.

that's some odd desk placement, why wouldn't you put it against the wall?

You pay off that mac yet?

Stop posting this disgusting pedophile neckbeard

No, I'd rather have my credit score inflated for a bit longer.

Thanks! They're not the best but my Dell is definitely a sleeper.

>I like it. Get some of those LED strips to stick to the back of your monitors, it'll make a big difference at night/low light
Yea I really wanted to get some. Don't know if I would place it behind the monitor though. Doing cable management for it may be a pain in the ass.

>Yea I really wanted to get some. Don't know if I would place it behind the monitor though. Doing cable management for it may be a pain in the ass.

My monitor has a USB hub where all the cables plug in, it provides power to the LED strip, so you don't see any cables, and when I turn off my monitor, the LEDs turn off too.

I wish my monitors had something like that, but they don't. Would have made my life so much easier. I also doubt VGA port or something could supply power to a LED strip.

>perfect headphone stand built into your desk
>put headphones on the floor

noice

Back again. Going to drill some holes to route keyboard and mouse cables tomorrow and fix overall under tabletop cable clutter.

dope af

It's a shitty headphone from workplace. I have a pair of shure se215 i use daily.

love your console/TV setup, but the PC station needs something on the walls, it's too sterile

What is all that audio gear on your desk?

you're so far from your monitor

voice transformer, an auto-tuner that auto tunes live on the fly and an audio interface

Roland VT-3, ANTARES Auto-Tune pre, ur28m

What is that monitor? Sexy af

Thanks, it's a Dell U2715H, its a 27" 1440p IPS, I really love it, only downside is 60hz

Fuck me, I had that one on my wishlist and found your image familiar. Now I know why. Cheers mate. I need it for work anyway, so 60Hz is fine.

Proof that you can have a respectable setup on a budget.

>60hz

Whats the point?

waiting for something with less compromises, TN too ugly, OLED when?

it's great, and much cheaper than it used to be, although for a little more, you can get 2 of the 25" models...

My new gaming build

Hi

always the comfiest, you should clean or paint your wall and get a new chair

Hey guys, garage dweller here.

I like it. Stupid question, how do you get different wallpapers across multiple screens?

FFS move out, quit disappointing your parents

If you apologize to your parents they might let you move back in. Just kidding. Did you just move in, though? It doesn't seem like you've done a lot to make the place your own yet.

Honestly these threads just fill me with disgust sometimes. It's mostly either disgusting shitholes or rooms with an autistic amount of time/money/effort spent on them. I can't deal with the fact that it's possible to sink this deep.

Kurwa

pcworld.com/article/2984423/windows/how-to-set-different-wallpapers-for-multiple-monitors-in-windows-10.html
They made it harder to do set different wallpapers in windows 10.

>rooms with an autistic amount of time/money/effort spent on them
If you really think it is that hard/expensive, then go back to your plainstation

Quit smoking and your life will improve by a magnitude of 10

Rebuilded everything from scratch and cleaned whole desk area today

this reminds me of pic related.

>control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper

Thanks user, stay comfy

It's a start, I'm sure you could clean up some of those cables though... next purchase should be a better monitor stand solution

Yeah kinda, because my bed got led strips too

Honestly i'm using this for about 5 years now, so you would be worth to excange maybew both of them

>control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper

>put in new text file, save it somewhere
>rename it *.bat
>thank me later

Find a flaw

Protip: You can't

RATE ME

>rat dog
kys

>windows
>EOL windows no less

kek

you past the point of cleaning up, now it must be incinerated and discarded.

still better than 10, my computer kept freezing

who is this guy
I have seen him so many times

almost everything

manchild tier

extremely cramped tier

less cramped tier. Move PC to floor, along with that receiver. Buy a couple cinder blocks from home depot if you need to.