User, you don't really hate black people, right?

>user, you don't really hate black people, right?

What do?

Go home and install Gentoo.

>
That’s now how they talk and that show how much you have to deal with them in daily basis you probably mean:

>You ain’t hating on niggas, right? You white ass bitch.

>Y-you too

>technolo/g/y

>come home white man

>w-why do you look at m-me?
>s-stop looking, I n-need to recompile my kernel btw. did you know that linux is the superior OS of all time and you can even browser facebook tearfree on my thinkpad? It's also not a botnet like windows and macos unless you want it to act as a honeypot because you can actually monitor the system in such a way that even hackers won't notice it.

please sir head to \b\

I once had a black guy as a partner for a health project. This gave me a small sample of what rumors about me must've been going around, because literally one of the first things he said to me was "You know... I hate black people too." and then he went off about niggardly nigs. It was pretty intense. I was basically laughing nervously between my replies. I definitely had a big racist phase at some point, and I'll obvious prefer my own race, but I wasn't being very vocal about these things, so it was a pretty weird encounter.

Brute force her input

No, only the niggers that posts on wrong boards.

Obviously not, otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here with you.

stupid niggerposter go back to /soc/ avatarfag

Technically speaking, it's the melatonine that makes us colorful.

pol/ turned into leddit with the whole trump attack thing, it's lame.

under rated post

>you don't really hate black people, right?
no I don't hate any ethnicity, but I only really want to date white girls.

but we can be friends. no I won't fix your computer

No, I don't really care about race

This, fucking brainwashed goys

I want to impregnate 100 Black girls.

Please come to Finland.

>Technology

Don't worry OP. I accidentally posted on Sup Forums one night when I meant to post on Sup Forums. Serve your ban with dignity and be more careful with tabs in the future.

Can I fuck you?

I only hate the niggers. Unfortunately I have to assume a black person is a nigger until he proves otherwise. I do give him a fair chance though. I also hate everyone I meet by default in a similar manner.

I judge Jews, white men, and black men all the same, schlomo

fuck niggers

>melatonine
Sleeping makes us colorful?

Is it holographic projection?

inb4 why do black people hate me?

Nobody hates white people.

Black people and technology can't coexist, therefore, me and black people can't coexist neither

quality thread fella

Yeah, tell me that.