Should I get iridium or ungoogled chromium?

Should I get iridium or ungoogled chromium?

Other urls found in this thread:

chromium.woolyss.com/
user.inf.tu-dresden.de/anontest/test_en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Iridium

>Should I get iridium or ungoogled chromium?
Iridium

I heard some things about it being a botnet, is that true?

just regular old chromium

Ungoogled chromium is superior because it includes the iridium patchset and on top of that it has even more improvements.

Nik's No sync • No WebRTC • No Widevine Chromium
chromium.woolyss.com/

Iridium is outdated and nothing works with ungoogled chromium

Iridium is up to 57 at this point, which afaik is the same as Chrome stable.

10-q bb

yes

Ungoogled Firefox

This.

>believing in memes
Just use opera.

Iridium user here. Thats literally a week old. I managed to squeeze the .deb into my arch distro just an hour ago.

I've been fucking stuck in v54 codebase since i installed it on november.

Get used to "ERR=RESPONSE_INSECURE" for quite a lot of pages, and pages without images or css, because third parties yield this same error too.

Also, outdated certs.

It is a pain in the ass, but it really illustrates that most websites don't give a shit about your security.

It's been out for closer to two weeks on Windows. I know your pain though, I ended up moving back to chromium for a while until they got their shit together.

Nonetheless, it is not outdated anymore so saying otherwise is inaccurate.

Any opinions on Inox?

>nothing works with ungoogled chromium
Either you're lying or you didn't read the FAQ to learn how to install extensions.

ungoogled-chromium is essentially Chromium with a patchset to remove privacy-invading code. What the fuck are you doing that "nothing" is working?

>ungoogled chromium
What level of autism is this?

well, I just hope that they don't fall behind on updates as bad as they did this time.

If they plan to periodically fall behind, I cannot say that it is outdated now, but I can say that it will be outdated most of the time.

I like it though, but i made this test and I got quite bad results. Why am I doing this then?

user.inf.tu-dresden.de/anontest/test_en.html

Version 57 is causing massive issues for me, the taskbar is flashing black.