Tidus competition

April 20 will be the date of the desktop competition.

Make your desktop look badass and post in the competition on April 20. We're bringing back destaps to Sup Forums, starting with a competition to see who has the best one.

Rules:
• anime allowed but you can't be a faggot about it
• no making destap threads into clique bullshit
• no begging for configs (configs may be provided, but spoonfeeding very much discouraged)
• All OS allowed, except phone faggotry

Winner will get a Sup Forums pass provided by myself. I'd also like this thrad to be stickied so everyone can know about the desktop competition coming on April 20.

Thanks, and see you in the competition.

ilu jordan

Here's my submission, Jordan

Winner should get a custom make TidOS Live iso.

Wood, good idea. Need to make sure the mods see this if it's going to be stickied!

You can't enter until the day of the competition.

Will we submit them via a Sup Forums.org/g/ thread?

Here's my submission, Jordan

Yes
You can't submit until the day of the competition (and in fact all submissions need to be ``live'' and taken that day)

ill post a 11 day old picture and you won't even know

your competition is ruined

heres my subm

I think you were a bit unclear, people seem to be posting their submissions right now.

"April 20 will be the date of the desktop competition"

Can't be much clearer than that.

I think you're a bit dumb, he specifically said the competition wasn't until the 20th

Let's really make this a real thing. April 20, guys, don't forget it. Let's make this a desktop thread to remember.

Fuck me I forgot all about tidus

Actually there's already a plan in place to prevent that - it involves including a UUID given at competition time in the scrot so you'd either have to shoop it onto an old screenshot or just take a new one.

i'm gonna post a picture without a "UUID" and there's nothing you can do about it

your competition is ruined

Then you'll be disqualified LOL

do i look like i want to win

yes

yes

no

maybe?

>classy

classy.