Why is Chrome unbeatable?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Firefox/Privacy
cvedetails.com/product/3264/Mozilla-Firefox.html?vendor_id=452
cvedetails.com/product/15031/Google-Chrome.html?vendor_id=1224
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look mum, I posted again!

It isn't. Iridium is better. So is Firefox once you follow this guide: wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Firefox/Privacy

You clearly never have tried (ungoogled) Chromium

>So is Firefox once you follow this guide
Is this a guide on how to rewrite firefox into not being complete garbage stuck 20 years behind chrome/chromium?

>Why is Chrome unbeatable?
Seamless botnet integration and AI data-mining.
SkyNET is REAL

Because chrome hogs all of your ram.

www.downloadmorewam.com

> (OP)
>You clearly never have tried (ungoogled) Chromium

much this

Femanon, your NSA memes are out of control. Everyone knows you make the best NSA memes. Please make a thread and share some OC with us. Screenshot this post and use it to start the thread.

Love you!!

so fast

sjw proof

do you generally have some browser recommendations, currently using Vivaldi

>Firefox (I recommend this, along with all the appropriate addons suggested at privacytools.io)
>Pale Moon (FF fork that many Sup Forums users swear by)
>Ungoogled Chromium (if you know how to compile shit)
>Brave (if you've somewhat embraced the Google botnet, yet still don't feel comfortable being literally raped by it - it's chromium based, has adblocking, and a few other features)
>Chromium (it's almost identical to chrome, but it's open source, and probably doesn't contain some blatantly nefarious lines of code that's most likely baked into proprietary Chrome)

I just wish Firefox could have Chrome's speed, security, tab sandboxing etc. Is it too much to ask?

hahahahaha

Firefox renders and loads pages about the same as Chromium. It has process separation of tabs now.

>Tab sandboxing
I thought it was in the works but not yet fully implemented.
>Firefox renders pages anywhere near as fast as Chromium
Let's not get ahead of ourselves now

I honestly don't mind the latter, but security is a must for modern web browsers.

All software written in sepples is insecure.
cvedetails.com/product/3264/Mozilla-Firefox.html?vendor_id=452
cvedetails.com/product/15031/Google-Chrome.html?vendor_id=1224

Keep drinking the kool-aid though.

This is true for just about all software, the difference is how easy you make it for the Skids and Pajeets to exploit it. Slightly more hardened > throwing all hopes out the window imo

Chrome lasts quite a bit longer than Firefox and others in pwn2own competitions for a reason, and is seemingly far more difficult to write exploits for. Most javascript exploits in the wild are extremely common and not unique, and can be patched with relative ease because Chromium has a consistent and an up-to-date codebase with modern security principles implemented from the ground up, rather than the spaghetti Firefox has amounted to with its one-size-fits-all model that contains mountains of legacy code. Wouldn't it be better to choose a browser that can withstand ""significantly"" more driveby exploits/malware injections?

If my information or assumptions are completely wrong or off-base, please enlighten me. What is the state of modern browsers? What do you propose we do if all platforms are completely vulnerable? Any recommendations? Do we just roll over and die?

I'm really not being a sarcastic asshole or claim to know it all, but I am genuinely curious as to what you think we should do and what your views are.

DELET THIS

>t. jewggler

>Chromium has a consistent and an up-to-date codebase with modern security principles implemented from the ground up, rather than the spaghetti Firefox has amounted to with its one-size-fits-all model that contains mountains of legacy code.
[citation needed]

>>Ungoogled Chromium (if you know how to compile shit)

What? You have binary builds in the releases page.

White men except one and no beards. Fuck Google and it's weird kid-like cancer.

it's really easy to write extensions and apps for it

Keep practicing for the special olympics. Retard.

GOTTA GO FAST AND RUN ON EVERY PLATFORM!

Because it's so shit that nothing can possibly more shit than it is.