Have multiple monitors

>have multiple monitors
>Windows 7 only supports the taskbar in only one monitor
>Windows 10 supports the taskbar in all monitors

install gentoo

make me

I'm not your father, figure it out yourself

its better that way
you can have your main screen or whatever be truly full screen for windowed applications giving you more real estate

I can already do that by autohiding the taskbar, but the difference is that I can still activate it on any monitor.

>have multiple monitors
That's where you went wrong. Any productive individual invests in one single good monitor. Pic related.

auto hide taskbar is shittiest taskbar
the difference is that the narrow strip of screen on the edge only seems usable until you mouse over it.

why would you even want the taskbar on multiple monitors?
only reason I can think of is if they aren't near each other or facing the same user at the same time

displayfusion fixers the taskbar "problem" you seem to have
I'm surprised your not more upset about the fact that you can't have two wallpapers if you have two monitors. Windows does the stupidest shit with wallpaper scaling and multiple monitors

Are you poor?

>win 8 supports taskbar on all screens
>support for win 8 will eventually be dropped
>have to go to botnet 10 or depreciated win 7
JUST

> 3rd world problems

can somebody please explain to me why you guys even want the taskbar on both screens?

only reason I can see is running a single computer to two "workstations", or otherwise creating multiple single monitor desktop environments

>Has never had to remote into multiple machines at once
>Has never had to compare data between two gigantic eye raping documents that took all your screen re-estate to view decently
Exactly what is your job? No job I have ever worked have I had one monitor.

When you work in music production, it helps to have two displays. One for arranging and the other for mixing.

Less time to reach the taskbar when it's always accessible from the same screen you're using.

Display fusion is your friend

>install Win10
>multiple taskbars
>still only one fucking notification area on the main monitor which cannot be multiplied
>cia-punch.png

What monitor is that?

Are you retarded?

I always use DisplayFusion on 7 but disable the taskbar feature. Now that I'm using 10 I find my only use for the second monitor's taskbar is the clock. It's nice being able to check the time without having to minimise anything or whatever.

I often use it when I rewire my music notation software to my DAW. notation on one screen, daw on the other.

also you can rewire to video the same way, video on one side, daw on the other