Electrxxxx Engineering

Electronic or Electrical engineering. Which takes it, and why is it electrical?

moar
also electrical is boring, go for electronics

goddamn

You mean like a computer engineer?

Be electrical engineer
Got degree, but nearly failed score
Do Java
Meh, pays ok

Underageb&
>Over 18
>Still not in university

>tfw I fell for the CE meme

What's wrong with it

What are you on about now, retard.

whats bad about CE desu?

>this image
kill yourself

Electrical is cool. At least you can work with real voltage like 10kV.

im thinking of going into ee. was it enjoyable for you? If youre working, is it how you expected it to be? tell me stuff pls.

It's cool. You need to study a lot, but it's worth the pay you get. Not quite what I expected, because you do mostly the desk job - answering emails, going on meetings etc. Depends where you get to work.

I can only say go for it :)

which country do you work in? I dont think I would enjoy desk work though I guess youre working towards a more business approached career?

>very hot nerd girl
>takes screenshot of 4 Chan on Android
what are you even doing here?

Telecommunications engineering pleb

>war robots

Norway. If you like more hands-on work, electrician is the best choice. After some time when you get the experience, you can earn same cash as an engineer. And you do what you like. Once again - depends where you get to work

i mean, id love to work utilizing my brain instead of muscles though I dont want to end up as a human calculator or anything like that. im scared that im going to do the same shit every single day and not have any diversity.

>im scared that im going to do the same shit every single day and not have any diversity.

Well... It happens everywhere. But it easier to take when you get to do what you like.

In addition when you get your degree it's harder to take an underpaid job.

>when you get your degree it's harder to take an underpaid job.
Finding this out the hard way :S
Not necessarily a bad thing, just gotta be flexible.

Feel you bro. It's always good in the end

there are many disciplines within EE -- power systems, RF and signal processing, PCB design, and some schools include the computer engineering family too

>he thinks people believe he is a computer engineer