A P O L O G I Z E

A P O L O G I Z E

???

>shill

looks like fucking thrash

i'm glad i jumped on the chrome train a year ago

>not having your own startpage

Is there a way to prevent SJW nigger herds invading free software projects? Mozilla has been circling the drain since they fired their previous CEO.

Yes, make sure Soros stops breathing voluntarily.

>Tries to be Metro but doesn't follow all the guidelines.
>Two search bars
>Icons on the start page who will be non existant on all your favorite sites.
>Probably still slow as fuck

>Is there a way to prevent SJW nigger herds invading free software projects?
Take a look at the Linux Kernel Mailing List and how Linus deals with this. He tells them to either grow a thicker skin or go away.

Elsewhere logic and reason seems to make SJWs go away too since they lack these skills and can't argue rationally.

How do you get the rectangular tabs on top?

No meme: is it good now?

I don't want to use chrome anymore

>Steven Universe
Makes me remember my Tumblr days

>fixed everything except the wasted space
sooo close

nice

sorry

did they deploy their rust thingy now? I'm only leaving Chromium for this

it's called a fork, lazy faggot

what's gonna happen when he gets hit by a bus?

Its an infinite loop faggot. The project will get infected by SJWs once again.

>now they're ripping off from edge

?

>the only reason to use Firefox, the classic UI, is going to be replaced with an Edge clone.
Well, time to jump ship now and just install Vivaldi

>hating sjws
Fuck off alt-righter.

To me the only reason to use firefox is that when you have too many tabs it lets you scroll through them. Every other browser I've tried does it the dumb Chrome way where the tabs keep shrinking until you can barely click on them. As long as they don't change that I will keep using firefox.

Can't see shit wtf?
These kind of weak baits makes me want to kill myself

You need a project lead that hates SJWs and doesn't take shit from them. I think that's the golden ticket.

People will put post-its with heartfelt condolences and stories of how he changed their lives on the windows of all the linux stores in the world.

Yup, April 2014 was the start of it all!

The problem is that the people who likely hate SJWs use Windows. The Free/Open Source community is filled with leftists, not that I'm complaining. Left leaning people tend to be a lot smarter than Right.

chrome ftw

Kek, Chrome gained that marketshare by paying shitware developers to install Chrome on peoples' computer as an extension (read: literal malware). If Firefox followed similar route, it would have the same amount of marketshare as Chrome, if not more.

Sup Forums likes to pretend people actually give a fuck about who the CEO of Mozilla is or about SJWs. I don't really get it myself.

They're not going to replace Gecko with Servo wholesale. But there are now two Rust components in Firefox. One is an MPEG file parser IIRC, the other is a highly experimental GPU-accelerated rendering backend.

Mozilla doesn't allow Firefox to be bundleware I think. They did allow Google to advertise it on their frontpage for a while but I think that stopped when google made their own browser.

It started to become really shitty around that time so regardless of the social justice spam emails I get sent every month or so from them they're just not as good anymore.

Fucking plebs, if your firefox doesn't look like mine, just kys.

That's pretty gay looking. Enjoy your gay browser you gay.

Firefox is shit. Chromium is superior.

Chromium and Fedora with Gnome 3 is 10/10.

>I don't really get it myself.
I do. It's really cringy and I'm ashamed that I was once as retarded as they are.

KO_IVR
WA_a__

The entire point of Open Source projects is to allow communists the ability to impact the world around them from a technology standpoint.

You can't stop them unless you just simply stop shilling open source projects as The Way®

deluded faggot. You need to make threads about your shit taste in browsers to actually feel good about it. Fucking cunt.

Stop projecting.

Open source is capitalism

No, really

Stop projecting.

Really it's neither.

Stop trying to interpret politics into completely unrelated subjects.

>Tumblr days

so long, gay browser