/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Awful Reviews get chinked • Aliexpress customer base • user praises his Xiaomeme pen • user reviews his $3 Gamepad • user shows off Innovv C3 from Gearbest • Weebanon displays Worst Waifu • user reviews his Kingdian • user becomes the Dark Lord with 90 Burgercents • Audiofag gets one step closer to Audio perfection Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Mpow-Pedometer-Wristband-Waterproof-Smartwatch/dp/B01MYMGUZ8
alibaba.com/product-detail/30mm-factory-supply-wholesale-wiggle-eyes_60520880282.html
ebay.com.au/itm/New-SAS-Serial-Attached-SCSI-SFF-8482-to-SATA-HDD-Hard-Drive-Adapter-Cord-Cable-/112326917547?_trksid=p2385738.m2548.l4275
ebay.com.au/itm/like/282406038396?chn=ps
gearbest.com/smart-lighting/pp_361555.html
fasttech.com/products/1/10033750/7393600-anime-figure-style-bubble-machine-toy-outdoor-fun
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Newest-Mini-Car-DVR-Camera-GT300-Camcorder-1080P-Full-HD-Video-Registrator-Parking-Recorder-G/32611924361.html
youtu.be/gGWAmaRolgY
ebay.com/itm/Vintage-RARE-034-GOLDEN-ROOSTER-034-1970-039-s-Desk-Clock-w-Box-UNIQUE-NOS-/322470048197?
etsy.com/uk/listing/240158624/vintage-alarm-clock-golden-cock-made-in
aliexpress.com/store/2410083?spm=2114.01010208.3.101.tGJKs0
aliexpress.com/store/1948833?spm=2114.01010208.3.217.tGJKs0
panelook.com/LTM185AT05_SAMSUNG_18.5_LCM_overview_13440.html
aliexpress.com/item/7-inch-LCD-Panel-Digital-LCD-Screen-and-Drive-Board-HDMI-VGA-2AV-for-Raspberry-PI/32314647847.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will shipping times finally improve
once all the warehouse chinks have been replaced by robots?

How can the West compete?

hopefully yes

If they were roombas they could fire all the chink floor sweepers too.

delete this

Imagine if every one of those cute little bots had googly eyes taped to them.

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemo

Cherry MX Board

Use this thread

No

>duplicate thread created 6 minutes after this one
Why?

You did not icould the chink plant and you are not regular OP

The other thread is mostly RegularOP having conversations with himself. Also Comfy dropped a fresh dramabomb but it got deleted so I don't know what was said.

Pink scientific calculator for the real programmer.

Quality is as shit as you'd expect from a 3$ calculator. I already ripped the cover.

had the same in uni, total trash/10

It wasn't Comfy, it was a new Awful Reviews video which was deleted by mods.

>mfw my report actually had an effect

And why do you not use a Nip calc instead?

I hate when the incompetent post office does this shit

I don't know anyone by the name of Hong kong

Because I don't need something good, just cheap parts for my diy calculator project.

So that's DIY in the Ahmed Mohammed style?

amazon.co.uk/Mpow-Pedometer-Wristband-Waterproof-Smartwatch/dp/B01MYMGUZ8
Aye or Nay?
Mpow any good?

And people still thinks America has a chance.

Very big. Good for robot. Only now ten dollar. Please buy fast.
alibaba.com/product-detail/30mm-factory-supply-wholesale-wiggle-eyes_60520880282.html

Want to but a fuckload of boxer shorts and socks from ali. Any tips?

you can literally get a better quality calculator at a dollar store

Why the fuck did you make a new thread?

This is the older thread, retard.

We already have another fucking csg thread that hasn't hit bump limit. Jeez you fuckers can't wait a few hours? Always trying to be first in making the thread.

take a look at the creation dates of both threads faggot
and then kys

Stand corrected. Fuck the other guys then.

Should i buy a cheap gook SCSI to SATA cord from gookland? ebay.com.au/itm/New-SAS-Serial-Attached-SCSI-SFF-8482-to-SATA-HDD-Hard-Drive-Adapter-Cord-Cable-/112326917547?_trksid=p2385738.m2548.l4275

Or a British one that looks exactly the same? But dif colour? ebay.com.au/itm/like/282406038396?chn=ps

Please. For the love of god. Make sure they aren't 10%+ polyester. and 90%+ cotton

99% cotton is what you really need

Has anyone bought perlon straps off ali? I want a gold buckle one such as this for the same watch

I quite like that blend (For shirts) there is no shrinkage.

I mean 10% polyester is fine. But more than 10% is cancer

Why is more then 10% cancer? I personally wouldn't get it but I am just curious.

Any Sup Forums-approved TV boxes? Looking for a decent Kodi box for 1080p media(non Chinese cartoons)

I POSTED IT AGAIN

Why? Boxers and socks are pretty much dirt cheap everywhere in the world. You'll just get the same shit you'd get from a big box store.

Mini M8S II is probably the best value

Depending on the chemical structure, polyester can be a thermoplastic or thermoset. There are also polyester resins cured by hardeners; however, the most common polyesters are thermoplastics.[1]

It's plastic. Really not good for you (especially your penis)

Makes sense.

Was that sarcastic?

No dude, legit. Good explanation, I now understand why it wouldn't be good for you.

>it has a chemically sounding name so it must be bad for you
watch out user, dihydrogenmonoxide precipitation levels in China are about to reach their yearly high
so it's probably best for you to delay those orders until november to avoid any possible risks

Looks shit and gay

Get a Xiaomeme box

What about silk?

Silk is natural

gearbest.com/smart-lighting/pp_361555.html anyone use these? Worth the money?

It's not the fact that they are have chemicals in it that annoys me the most. It's literally the worst type. Doesn't protect you again rain, snow or literally anything but the sun. But then in the sun you get too hot.

what does this chink me faster button actually do?

fasttech.com/products/1/10033750/7393600-anime-figure-style-bubble-machine-toy-outdoor-fun

This looks amazing.

Gonna buy some and put them in a playground/daycare

How exactly does it hurt my pee pee?

>dihydrogenmonoxide precipitation levels in China are about to reach their yearly high

Explain

It's okay to have a mixture wiht polyester. But the polyester blocks the moisture in, and is thick (meaning your benis cant breath) i vaugley remember it serum estradiol and progesterone in women when they are pregnant. With polyester they have lower serum estradiol and progesterone.

Also don't forget polyester clothing is produced using oil.

It wont 'hurt' your pee pee. He just wont be breathing.
If the cotton level is too high it will be scratchy tho, so dont forget that. 50/50 Polyester and cotton is like the bare minimum for shirts and pants. Not sure about underwear. You could get lycra or nylon. They are really comfy but cost lots

I thought it is the fact that Ammonia tends to get through polyester easily

DHMO is a byproduct when burning fossil fuels and also used as a coolant in nuclear power plants
it accumulates in the atmosphere and regularly precipitates
graph related is a measurement of how much DHMO reaches the ground every month
if you don't wanna risk your packages getting contaminated with it because the chinks did not protect them properly
you should avoid ordering in the months with the highest levels

Not all Chinkshit comes from Shenzhen.
Just HK shit

it's not a local phenomenon
all of china is affected, here are the levels for beijing

dihydrogenmonoxide is water you retarded son of a bitch

don't spoiler
we could have had so much more fun with him

I asked on /ic/ a month back or so about chink tablets, but I was on many drugs and I don't remember if they replied with anything useful. Don't think they've got /ic/ approved chink graphic tablets.

I see that you've got Huion linked on wiki, which I already know to be a great brand, but what about a specific tablet?

I'm not looking for those with a screen. Just a decent sized tablet, with a decent amount of pressure levels that works as advertised. Any recommendations?

Cube stylus

Humor me

>Not believing DHMO is a thing
Enjoy getting ruined Chink shit

Just received this Chinky dashcam

After replacing my old broken Chinkcam and using it for a week,
Here is the initial assessment.

The Vids are not 1080P HD but still usable.
Glares are annoying tho.
It is light and feels a tad cheap
For the price I cannot really complain

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Newest-Mini-Car-DVR-Camera-GT300-Camcorder-1080P-Full-HD-Video-Registrator-Parking-Recorder-G/32611924361.html

Is the Xiaomi Air 13 a good laptop? Not looking for something super over the top, just need something with dedicated graphics and a decent screen that can last a while.

I bought this from a charity shop for £1, it's quite noisy but everything works on it including the alarm. I don't think I could cope sleeping with it next to my bed since it's so noisy, so I might sell it on eBay. It has a nice lume too

I'd buy it off you if I was in the UK. Will you make a video of it?

Yes but Window updates tend to fuck up many Chink laptops, even brands like Asus

You're posting in a dead thread, current thread is here

Looks pretty retro and commie

>Checks date

Yeah no

It looks like a Diamond alarm clock like in Comfy's video
youtu.be/gGWAmaRolgY
Same design and writing on the face. They made a few funky designs over the years.

How is the time keeping tho?
And more importantly do they sell retro vacuum tube flip atomic alarm clocks?

Look up Diamond alarm clocks on ebay, there's a lot of atomic era looking designs.

this is the best shit

Found it on Ebay
ebay.com/itm/Vintage-RARE-034-GOLDEN-ROOSTER-034-1970-039-s-Desk-Clock-w-Box-UNIQUE-NOS-/322470048197?

Older version was called Golden Cock!!
etsy.com/uk/listing/240158624/vintage-alarm-clock-golden-cock-made-in

Can someone recommend me a chinkshit to use as my secondary display?
I really need it.
halp

chinks can't into displays, you need gook shit

aliexpress.com/store/2410083?spm=2114.01010208.3.101.tGJKs0

With a bit of work, you can turn any laptop panel into another display.

Thanks, I'll consider.
I do not have any laptops and their "thing" that help them connect to a vga or hdmi -I don't know what they are called- are pretty expensive.

>Link?

they are pretty expensive
I can buy a samsung panel for 15 bucks but their "hdmi vga boards" -I think I learned what they are called now, a board- are 30$+ and I cannot use ebay.

aliexpress.com/store/1948833?spm=2114.01010208.3.217.tGJKs0

Ebay dot com

Which board do you think I need for this panel?
panelook.com/LTM185AT05_SAMSUNG_18.5_LCM_overview_13440.html

I think it will be better for me if I buy this shit.
aliexpress.com/item/7-inch-LCD-Panel-Digital-LCD-Screen-and-Drive-Board-HDMI-VGA-2AV-for-Raspberry-PI/32314647847.html
This will be cheaper than panel+board but it is smalleri

If even some shitty 7" tft would do - why not just get some random used tft off ebay/craiglist for 20$ or less?

Can you show me some?
I didn't try but I cannot buy shit from ebay because of my country's shitty policies with paypal. They banned it to be honest.

>paypal banned
Where the hell do you live?

Just use whatever else you use for buying used shit.
There's no shortage of people trying to get rid of old monitors.