ITT:What does Sup Forums think about linus

What do you Niggers think about linus?

>linus is a youtube tech reviewer

The sad state of 2017 gee.

i dislike him reeee

He's the creator of Linux.

he created the linux kernel you niggers

not this shit again

I think he's pretty funny, he's got some charisma and he created Linux so fair play he's gotta be pretty smart. Though, Linux is objectively the worst OS but i digress.

Rather him be my tech show host than a Sup Forums autist who regurgitates stats and numbers like they mean anything to the main population.

I had no idea this guy created linux. Pretty smart dude then if that's true

probably a Sup Forums meme im yet to catch on to but if you are SERIOUSLY that autistic. then i give up on humanity.

he's a cuck

Faggot youtuber with target demographic of 14 year olds who love to suck his cock.

He created Linux, pretty smart dude.

There is another Linus on youtube that I hate. He is fat, has a hot daughter, only uses one monitor and wrote a crappy thesis on x86. He also review consumer products on his channel because his career fell apart.

I'm not autistic, look

>training a botnet
besides nice trips

its nice to see the gear in action, but i lost all my respect for him when i saw the way he was handling a lot the very expensive hardware he's reviewing.
He's become rich, complacent and disconnected from the people who use these videos for information.

just a canadian scumbag

I hate canadians but he seems alright, made linux so he's gotta be pretty smart

he has an asian child

I like Linus. Sup Forums should stop bullying him

Why did you capitalize the "n" in "niggers"?

LOVE this meme! xD

Why.
the.
fuck.
not.

Linus Shill Tips is
80% 20% Whether he should be posted on Sup Forums is debatable.
It is a fact however that:
- He leans more towards entertainment than being educational (even if it is 9gag level entertainment for retarded people).
- His reviews are geared mostly towards gamers and 13 year olds rather than actual tech enthusiasts.
- He doesn't actually know much about tech beyond the level an average gamer knows. He is mainly a marketer and brand shill, rather than a tech(nician) or a tech hobbyist. A tech hobbyists is interested in much more than just the narrow gaming tech field.

I believe that banning LTT from Sup Forums would increase Sup Forums's general quality pertaining to the board's main topic: Technology.

I also believe that moving LTT to Sup Forums would also increase Sup Forums's general quality pertaining to video gaming since getting a bit educated on how gaming hardware works would reduce stupid GPU/CPU wars threads.

Wow trying hard to be cool

Did he write a complier though

>move designated gaming hardware reviewers and entertainers™ to >suddenly no more GPU wars and CPU wars on Sup Forums
LORD HAVE MERCY, MAKE IT SO g00k YOU FAGGOT

Sounds a good idea but all Sup Forums is, is shit posting about brands so could kill Sup Forums

We already have a LTT hate thread, check the catalogue before posting

He wears socks with sandals and deliberately disregards Linux. And his substitute hosts and their channels/projects are dull as dishwater. He looks like Biker Mice from Mars and someone who's secretly gay.

Other then the obvious stuff.