I want to buy a lappy for mommy, for about 200 bux, what would you recommend? Use cases are pretty much email, internet...

I want to buy a lappy for mommy, for about 200 bux, what would you recommend? Use cases are pretty much email, internet, videos, skype and office.

if you buy a 200 dollar laptop for your mommy it's going to drive her insane in about a month and it'll be garbage in a cabinet or drawer someplace in the house in 6 months.

give your mom some cash or something if you can't afford to give her anything good. maybe she'll lump it together with the money she gets from blowjobs and buy herself a nice laptop.

>that nose

>go to whatever electronics store
>get whatever is closest to 200 dollar ins
>reinstall windows to get rid of the malware

>lappy
Wut

remember to buy PC without OS and install GNU/Linux

I bought my mom a nice latitude from eBay with i3, ssd, 4gb of ram for $150. It's been working great for 1.5 years

You left out the part where you get beaten up for saying something like that.

I gave my parents my old x220. Threw Mint on it, zero complaints more than a year later.

Meanwhile I had to fix their previous Windows laptop non-stop because they kept fucking it up.

whos that semen demon

pretty sure i know her

Who doesn't? :^)

OP's mommy, duh.

Chromebook

You got a mommy like that and you're buying her a $200 laptop?

Horrible son.

Shame on you.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

She can use my laptop. Sit down, and let's get started.

Is this the mommy cummy thread?

The nose knows

Sounds like something Indians or Pakis would say.

Looks like James Rolfe's wife

wtf that's my mom

m-muh dick

We know

You know what to give her OP

tell her we say hi and that we love those hard nips and to just bury our face in that crotch.

You going to post more, right?