Linux exclusive things

itt things you cannot do in windows

I'll start

Hack in CS:GO

Yes you can.
VAC runs at user level so you can run cheats as root and it will be FUD.

Use internet explorer

yeah that's exactly it valve cannot detect cheats on linux

Use good package manager

desktop environment ricing

Keep your dignity intact.

breaking the entire OS by attempting to update it with pacman

easily install libraries / software
have filesystems that aren't complete shit
pass pci devices to virtual machines
drop privileges

Accidentally delete all your files

So VAC is still non-existent on Linux?

Cheating on cs:go isn't operating system specific, the only appeal linux has for cheaters, specifically for cs:go, is the lack of Valve-Anti-Cheat. Also, about AimTux, the project isn't very well written and the community for it is riddled with retards ;^).

>using botnet 10
>HURR DURR

So yeah hacking is better on linux because you cannot be detected and good luck finding any gamur nerd hacking client that's actually well written and not full of retards

>anything skid-related
>expecting anything but bottom feeding retards

heh

Easily manage software.

Windows handles software packages so fucking horribly it makes me want to shoot myself. Fully uninstalling a program often requires manually invading the registry and poking around like an autist. You need to use programs like CCleaner regularly if you actually want to keep things in order.

mnt
dd
sed
|
package managers

consumer faggot

>Consumer faggot

>Being a pseudo-enlightened faggot

update the system without fucking everything up and getting stuck in a boot loop

pic related

Actually, you have package managers in windows.
It simply didn't become the essential thing it is for old school *nix OS's due to the abundance of windows software everywhere.
And .appx's can solve the "sprawling remnants of an uninstalled program across the drives and registry" problem.

knocking out 5 to 10 lines of shell script to accomplish what a full-blown program packaged with shellhostvirii.exe does on windows

have some privacy

not perfect but microsofts shit tier policies in the past few years made me delete windows

feels kind of comfy being outside the betnet

Make a new user and run it under that. Don't run it as root unless you're a dumbass.

Setup a usable dev environment

>when retarded kid tries to talk to you

/thread

You don't think Windows has "mnt"? nigga what.