/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Reminder to farm BangGood points in their easter egg game • You don't need to post your plant every thread • user receives a DIY Ukulele, don't forget to share the process and finished results! • AwfulReviews is mistakingly banned for sharing a video review of a good fidget cube clone, but its okay when another user posts it youtube.com/watch?v=uWFZ0uMCOfI
• user gets a persian rug mousepad • user bought a pair of fake Piston 3s and some single-side prototype pcb's • user receives Pepe stickers • user gets his MiBand and some KZ Ates • Gearbest angers user • user gets a mossball • user posts clothing tech • user paid $1 for his Digispark • user buys 20 Redmi Note 4s and is already chinked as it ships out with a non-existant DHL tracking code • user reviews the Benjie T6 • user's MyGeek USB c cable shows up • user gets a steel mesh strap for his watch
Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fakemiband2.blogspot.ca/2016/10/fake-band-2-fake-mi-band-2-has-been.html
aliexpress.com/item/Rotation-Swivel-Bicycle-Mount-Road-Bike-Headlight-Flashlight-Torch-Head-Light-Lamp-Holder-Bracket-Clamp-Clip/32730684209.html
aliexpress.com/item/29-Functions-Wireless-Cycling-Bike-Computer-Speedometer-Odometer-Stopwatch-With-Battery-New-Style/32789668068.html
aliexpress.com/item/Bicycle-Bike-Waterproof-Storage-Saddle-Bag-Seat-Cycling-Fame-Tail-Rear-Pouch-Bag-For-Phone/32756975445.html
aliexpress.com/item/5-Colors-Aluminum-Bicycle-Bike-Water-Bottle-Cage-High-Quality-Cycling-Drink-Water-Bottle-Rack-Holder/32659644422.html
gearbest.com/starter-kits/pp_607535.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/mod-kits/pp_536451.html?wid=21
fasttech.com/products/0/10016920/4599100-smpl-styled-18650-mechanical-mod-w-velocity-v2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

le first xd

post some expensive chinkshit

hi sticky

whos sticky

Any Dutchfags with a kodi box around? I want to set mine up for Dutch channels and need recommendations but a lot of addons are deserted already.

Hey /csg/, I'm looking for an Android-based chinkbox for emulation. What's good and cheap?

A U T
ᵖᶫˢ ˢᵗᵒᵖ

Repostan from /spg/

So I got my LeEco Cool 1 Dual about 2 and a half weeks ago for $155. I lent it to my mom who was going on a vacation to Dubai and she just returned with the phone. She really liked its camera and audio that she wants to keep the phone and offers to refund me the money. I'm okay with it since I've just received the phone anyway but what do I buy next? I was thinking of buying the same phone but its probably be better to buy a different phone. With a SD card or without one but atleast 32gb storage.

Less than $165
I don't need B20
Decent/acceptable camera in artificial or low light
Good processor, probably for gayms and ppsspp/dolphin emulation
Passable audio for 3.5mm with Viper4android support

Am I stuck with Zuk Z2 or is there a great alternative? Please no Doogee. Or should I ramp it up and buy a le max 2? Or wait for Mi5C to go below $170? Will Mi5S get a lower price after the release of Mi6?

no

Fuck you guys

BUY AMERICAN YOU CUNTS

Artificial lighting sample. I feel its acceptable for a $150 phone so at least around the same quality or better. Image stabilization is preferred but its ok without. Cool 1 dual has no image stabilization for photos but has one for videos, wierd.

Why not try a Note 4x? Or maybe wait for the Redmi Pro 2 to come out.

Lel just use a raspi

Dongguang city humen town

I would if I had money

I'm curious, does anyone know if got a counterfeit Mi Band 2? The packaging for mine looked very different, though I did get it several months ago.

Also, got a Sanrenmu 6040 because I like backlock pocketknives for some reason. The spring action is a bit too tight for one handed opening, especially because it's such a small knife, but I'll probably get used to it. The plastic feels nice, and the liner gives it a nice balanced weight.

Chink android boxes are shit. All of the off brand ones have poor build quality so they overheat and throttle the CPU, and most have horrible interfaces that use IR tv remotes like a mouse. (imagine moving a mouse pointer with a tv remote)

Even the Xiaomi one is kinda shit. I bought it from Walmart back in January and it took me like an hour to set up because some background process (forget the name) kept crashing during set up. Also there's no way to control touch screen only shit, like I tried playing Star Wars KOTOR (Android is the only way to play it in HD with controller support) and I literally couldn't change the graphic settings because it had a touch screen interface. Luckily Walmart is good with returns so I got my money back no questions asked.

If you really want TV emulation, you should either get a raspberry Pi, or hook up an old laptop to your TV and use some emu frontend, or use a modded gaming console like a Wii, or splurge and get a shield tv. Apparently it's good.
If you really want emulation

Non american here, I would if shipping weren't so expensive.

>Cool 1 dual has no image stabilization for photos but has one for videos, wierd.

That's an Apple-tier trick. Pic related.

There are definitely fake Miband 2s, just look on ebay for the ones that go for around $15, probably all fake. Did it pair with the software? Take a look at this

fakemiband2.blogspot.ca/2016/10/fake-band-2-fake-mi-band-2-has-been.html

Thing is I've got a GPD XD already, but the MiniHDMI out on it is fucked. I'm basically looking for a cheap console counterpart to it, and ideally an easy way to keep my gamesaves synced across the two devices, doing a Switch sort of thing (until that gets hacked and turned into the world's best emulation station) Also I don't care about anything but retro emulation, so touch-only issues don't matter to me.

Im the user that bought the cayin n5 last week
it delivered last wednesday but my mail room hasn't handed out packages in a week
seeing these pics makes me jelly ;-;
my amp and headphones are here but no DAP

Make an American diarrhea general with good deals for quality, wholesome shit that I don't really need and maybe I will.
Or just accelerate the next great war

Mine is definitely legit, it works great and even the packaging looks correct. Based on that blog post, the one that got looks like a pretty shady fake, they didn't even try with the packaging. Hope that works out alright for them.

Emulation station on Orange Pi.

99% of american shit is made in china anyway. Might as well skip the middle man

What are you waiting for /csg/?

Raspberry pi x Google drive

Just a mi band 2 strap, which hit its delivery estimate today so I gotta go file a dispute

>inb4 botnet meme

My chink custom poster. I think it might've gotten lost or blocked at customs because the tracking information is kinda fucky and hasn't updated in almost a week.

My past epacket stuff always got "preparing for shipment" once and then arrived in the US a few days later.

>3 /csg/ threads in the catalog
What's wrong, RegularOP? Lidl all out of tendies again?

This cool lighter, that chink merkur clone, and TY hi-Z HP32's.

Orange pi isn't botnet, the chinks will only do it if it's profitable and that's usually limited to included software and not hardware trickery

I saw that user :^)

delet this

I just got a new mesh metal strap. Unfortunately, the quality seems very poor. The metal is so light it feels like plastic.

That lighter is probably going to chink you

Well perhaps if my file manager of choice could implement webm thumbnails you wouldn't have had to.

maybe, it looks cool. if it chinks me ill just get my money back.

Kek, you think they're going to refund you for 3rd degree burns?

ill test it with my meat gauntlets on, maybe refund anyways.

i've bought extras of a couple of items to give as presents

Sweet release

>linux kids will never learn

Tfw redmi note 4

Just bought a "real" bike.

Anything chinky and popular to put on it?

Same famalam

I want (her) to dry hump me

Yeah,

aliexpress.com/item/Rotation-Swivel-Bicycle-Mount-Road-Bike-Headlight-Flashlight-Torch-Head-Light-Lamp-Holder-Bracket-Clamp-Clip/32730684209.html

aliexpress.com/item/29-Functions-Wireless-Cycling-Bike-Computer-Speedometer-Odometer-Stopwatch-With-Battery-New-Style/32789668068.html

aliexpress.com/item/Bicycle-Bike-Waterproof-Storage-Saddle-Bag-Seat-Cycling-Fame-Tail-Rear-Pouch-Bag-For-Phone/32756975445.html

aliexpress.com/item/5-Colors-Aluminum-Bicycle-Bike-Water-Bottle-Cage-High-Quality-Cycling-Drink-Water-Bottle-Rack-Holder/32659644422.html

I've all of these.

Guys, I want to try the vape meme, is there any Cheap and Good to start kit?

And did you guys had any problems importing this shit?

I'm a Brasilfag and import here is one of the worst in the world, there's always the refund button right?

Any cheap chink tablet?

i don't do chink shit, but i vaped to quit smoking.

don't cheap out on batteries, shoddy batteries can literally blow your hand off. Get some LG browns, they sell them at flashlight websites too.

I want (him) to [spoiler]spank[/spoiler] me.

Why don't any of you use taobao and an agent. You can get way cooler stuff and even have a chance of getting your shit seized!

Yeah, I know the risks with Li-ion bats I already have a couple of LGs 3200mAh.

Built-in batteries are a no go then?

gearbest.com/starter-kits/pp_607535.html?wid=21

gearbest.com/mod-kits/pp_536451.html?wid=21

I'm a cheapfag so about $30 is what I want to spend to try the meme. Because $1 is x3 in my local currency.

You bought a motorbike, or BMX?

I bought a replacement for my $15 walmart tier bike.

Post pic.

Its not Chinese.

>not custom building a bike using a Chinese carbon fiber frame
It's like you're not even trying

Which carbon fiber frame seller is reputable on Ali?

My Marimo meme balls showed up.

What the fuck do I do with these things again?

put them in your aquarium.

Why would you buy them otherwise?

Redmi Pro 2 is $231 plus reseller's take so probably $270+ in the first few months. Out of my budget. And I thought the 4X has a bad camera?

Is the Casio chinkshit too?

eat them and report on taste

i'm taken, sorry chinks

All Xiaomi phones have bad camera if you use custom roms

my nigga, as said definitely DO NOT cheap out on the battery. Get yourself a 2 pair of good vape batteries with a charger off Amazon (or whatever you monkeys trust) and bless yourself with one of these
fasttech.com/products/0/10016920/4599100-smpl-styled-18650-mechanical-mod-w-velocity-v2
protip: the vape comes with a couple good prebuilt coils and some cotton. Buy cotton asap, and in the distant future buy a pack of nice prebuilt .2 ohm coils for super cheap off ebay

Anyone want a small review of the Oukitel k10000?

No, it's japshit.

Nevertheless, it's still pretty good and their digital watches are bombproof.

This chinkshit is getting old, huh?

How so?
All the regulars have probably already bought everything they want

You just tucked your dick in didn't you

Can a fitizen tell me if these things are a meme or not?

Even Mi5?

Hmm, that's a nice starter kit, couldn't find the coils on ebay, can you link me some?

>when a cute girl comments on your chinkshit

>oh user i love your fountain pen, where did you get it?
>oh user i love your watch, make you look so classy!
>oh user these earphones sound better than my iphone ones!
>oh user that tenga knock off feels so good in my dick, i love it!

i cant believe that chinkshit is going to get me pussy

Yeah no. Not if you keep acting autistic

>a cute girl
>look so classy!
>my dick
>dick
>cute girl
>dick

wait a minute

chink shit can't be classy

I'm interested in buying a cheap FPGA board. Have some of you bought one?

How much?

I'm not much aware about how much a good FPGA can cost.
Digilent FPGAs are really expensive in their official site (for example the one I just posted is $75 in digilent.com), while you seemingly can get lots of options in AliExpress.

I would like to know if you have bought one of those, and whether that price gap is justifiable.

My country charges taxes for items valued more than $50, so I would like to check which options are available.

I forgot to mention: I would like to buy it mostly for reverse engineering parts from devices I disassemble.

>My country charges taxes for items valued more than $50
ask the chink vendor to write a lower value on the form. some will throw in a signed congratulations card and mark the item as a gift.

what mp3 player is that?

>user gets a steel mesh strap for his watch (Cross-thread)
i approve

I don't know, /csg/ convinced me I needed them in my life.

Anyone know where to get a PM2 M390 version (Blue)? The ones on Aliexpress were just removed and I get payed on friday.

Please.

What are you on about, he said it was shit.

Y da fuq you recommending a mech to a new vaper?
Guy, if you're experienced with electricity and resistances, you'll probably be fine. But if not, try to look for specific starter kits. Some good brands are sigelei, itaste, kanger, and more but I'm a bit out of the game

oh fuck, mine is heavy as shit

>mine is heavy as shit
the mango factory had probably some lead left over on that day
so they decided to make watch straps out of it

www.dhgate.
com/product/j-j-sp-c81-paramilitary-2-pm2-cpm-s30v-tactical/393353748.html

I'm going to China here soon for school, what are some things I can buy, ship to myself, and then flip for a decent profit?