What do you think of Xiaomi Gamepad to play on pc?

What do you think of Xiaomi Gamepad to play on pc?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/irungentoo/Xiaomi_gamepad/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xbone controller is the only good controller

does it work with any Bluetooth adapter?

Not memeing you, I use my old ps2 controller. 3 bucks.

Get a Logitech F310 unless you want to play smash

but they are wired

yes, the new variant does. just no audio out unless you plug in or use the proprietary adapter.

xbone controller is 30 bucks

no reason to not buy it unless you hate making good decisions, which is probably true if you actively spend your time on Sup Forums

get the switch pro controller lol

The cheap ones have input lag. I have superjoybox 3 pro, no lag.

So get a Logitech F710 then

>Asymmetrical analog sticks

>weeb

Not surprised.

Analog placement pisses me off. Otherwise it looks alright.

junk. Only one of the trigger buttons is analog. Useless for racing games.

Gamesir G3 is about the same price and much better. Or step up to the Xbox 1 controller with BT.

Steam controller if you want to play mouse and keyboard games with a pad.

this

as long as you're on GNU/Linux, just get any real controller and it should work fine with your pc

The GameSir

The xiaomi pad does have two triggers, the default drivers don't work for some reason though

The PS4 controller w/ wireless dongle was on sale at Best Buy for 40 burgers a week ago.

its shitty dpad makes it worthless for emulation

Ok guys im gonna buy this

I have that controller and it's really good.

I'd just get a fake DS3. Practically 1/10 the price of a real one and the only noticeable difference is that the analog sticks are a bit tighter.

Looks awesome. Great analog placement. Amazon says it even comes with a free bluetooth dongle and micro usb cable. Thumbs up and shit.

The duke is the only acceptable pc controller. Works flawlessly with a few tweaks and an adapter

I have a cheap one, there's no input lag. I can play gran turismo 6 with a dualshock 1 without having to pay 40€ for a sisaxis/ds3 and it plays just fine on my ps3.

looks like shit desu desu senpai

I wouldn't.
I have it, it looks good on paper but it doesn't feel very good, there's more input latency than I'd like and it doesn't feel very high quality.
XBO, DS4 and nvidia shield controllers are all superior.

Looks aside it fits my hands like it was bespoke and I love it

This
I'm always surprised how many other people do this
I've got one of those that splits into 2 so I can use 2 controllers
Really useful since I had several old PS2 controllers lying around

Just get an Xbox even controller why is this even a question?

I use my DS1

You are a fucking faggot dude

DS4 is literally the best controller ever made

Someone is mad that they don't own the best dpad ever made

>no analog triggers

trash

Yeah, no. Shitty quality build, useless touch-pad, stupid led on the back. And I fucking hate how I need to recharge this piece of shit after every decent play session on my bloodborne machine.

>terrible analog stick placement makes it annoying to play with
unless you're retarded enough to want to use asymmetrical analog sticks then you made a bad purchase.

>shitty analog sticks
>no longer has the god-tier shame of the previous DualShock models
>has a fucking share button

Xbox 360 controller is the best controller hands down. Microcenter had a bundle package a while back. Microsoft branded wireless 360 controller and it came with the USB to wireless adapter to sync the controller to for $40. I bought 4 of them because the official MS branded adapter is so damned hard to find.

Otherwise an Xbone and adapter is the only other option. DS4 a shit with mushy garbage triggers. Bad enough I was forced to use it for BloodBorne for as long as I did.

>he doesn't mod hit controllers

Xbone controller (newer one with bluetooth) is the best choice for PC gaming. Best support by default in OS and in games, can be used wireless, decent ergonomic, good battery life. Also there's a lit of different design options available.
Downsides are - pricey, you need to buy play&charge pack and wireless adapter separately.

You're right. I don't.
>having to mod a controller just to make it usable.
Trash.

shitty dpad tho

Pretty much the best parts of the DS4 (mushy d-pad, triggers, slimmer design) and xbone controller (thumbstick buttons) in a single package. Wish it had a built in rechargeable battery though, but eneloops last a long time in this thing. This is coming from someone who owns all the above controllers (xbone in elite version) and chose to use the xiaomi (EAll4Windows) to play through all of DS3.

I know we're in official Sup Forums to Sup Forums blend territory here, so I'll ask. From a construction and longevity stand point, would the Xbone elite controller be worth it? Assume money isn't the issue of course.

I know the early models had a lot of QC issues, but those seem fixed now. I like heavy solid feeling controllers and having held one before, it seems great. Just don't want to dump $110 for it and find it's trash.

if you're using it only on windows, no. just get the xiaomi. with the elite you're probably going to look for a charging kit as well as a wireless adapter or else you're paying $100+ for a wired controller, which is retarded.

>if you're using it only on windows, no. just get the xiaomi. with the elite you're probably going to look for a charging kit as well as a wireless adapter or else you're paying $100+ for a wired controller, which is retarded.

Yea well like I said, money isn't an issue. So the $30 adapter ain't nothing. Figure $200 total shipped to my door after taxes. Not bad at all if the controller lasts for a long time.

I still have like 3 Xbox 360 wireless controllers sitting in their packages brand new though... Maybe I'll just wait

here ill save all you faggots some time.

if you like the clicky triggers and d-pad then sure. and no BT on the elite while standard xbone controller has it is pretty stupid as well.

github.com/irungentoo/Xiaomi_gamepad/releases
and here for a better driver for the chink gamepad. forgot rumble wasnt working on EAll4windows

As all control devices should be

>tfw can't buy genuine ds2 controllers anywhere

>tfw still own both ds1 and 2 controllers
Didn't know they were still sought after.

Am I the only one that prefers to have both analog sticks on the bottom?

Why not a DS4?
Cheap, configurable, better dpad than Xbone

if I say the DS4 is better, how will you argue against that? Isn't it a matter of opinion?

>inb4 hurr, 3rd party drivers
Yup, great support unlike the shitty Xbone ones

Native Linux support for the DS4, and third-party drivers for things like the touchpad are OK under Windows.

DS4 works great for Dolphin - doesn't match the based controller though - the GameCube controller.

He's a retard trying to look intelligent infront of the Sup Forums crowd.

It's pros don't outweigh the pros of the xbone. Face it, sony still can't into decent controllers.

Your currency is fucked my dude

Xbone controller is better than thr 360 controller in every single way

>game,,sir
does it have poo-resistant coating?

Is there a Xiaomi joystick?

Does it have replaceable AA/AAA batteries?

padgame and pc in one sentence... kys!

The button layout doesn't look like it'd be good for n64 emulation.
########
####{{{{{{####
##{{{{{{{{{{{{##
##{{{{{{############
##{{{{{{################
##{{####''''''''''''####
########''''''##''##''##
##''####''''''##''##''##
##''''######''''''''''''''##
##''''''##''''##''''''''''##
##''''''''########''''######
####''''''''##########