Why are you still using the stock YouTube app or OGyoutube instead of newpipe+RSS reader...

Why are you still using the stock YouTube app or OGyoutube instead of newpipe+RSS reader? There is no excuse after the latest update.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9hDi-085lU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Firefox + Ublock Origin

It's literally the only reason I bother installing it when Chrome is so fast on Android.

what are the advantages?

no ads, background playing, video downloading

what's a good rss reader for Android?

It seems lower quality, or at least, like the audio isn't as loud at max volume. Also it's a bother that I can't view my saved playlists where I have saved a bunch of music on my account.

but I have all that with youtube red

I use feedly for my normal RSS but I dont want to clutter it with my jewtube subs. What is the best RSS reader to dedicate to newpipe, preferable with as least amount of clicks as possible. Also would be nice if it also let me open up subbed channel's pages directly in NewPipe

Feeder is nice

Looks like full screen doesn't go landscape like the official app, so it's shit

Wrong

>stock YouTube app
I use the stock youtube website

youtube.com/watch?v=k9hDi-085lU

Wow such a cool dude. Posting desktop in a phone thread. Enjoy your curryshit download addon

Does it let me see my subscriptions yet? If not, sticking with Firefox+ublock

but ogYouTube does the same and YouTube adaway?

It's not bad, but for music Firefox + uBlock Origin is better, like everyone else is saying, since the video plays even if screen is locked

newpipe is garbage. It literally doesn't play videos on my phone. Webtube always works though

Skytube is better since it has 1080p while NewPipe only has 720p. Also, comments so I can know if there is something helpful that comes up.

I'm just gonna use iYTBP with removed ads + Flytube instead. It's max comfy.
>All links pop out with Flytube
>I still have all my playlists and shit with iYTBP

I just use my phone's stock browser. Can play videos with the screen off, other apps open, and can skip ads. Don't need any more than that.

Newpipe crashes my phone and now that they have those weird touch commands while playing it has turned to completely unusable.