/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user shares a picture of his expensive • user gives his thoughts on the LeEco Cool 1 Dual • user reviews a Sanrenmu 6040 • user posts more pictures of his metal strap after some autist pretends to be him and attempted to bait people into no longer buying it • Another user with mossballs • user posts more thoughts on his Mi Band 2 • user buys some tags to fake Amiibo's with and a hoodie • user prepares to welcome the Xiaomi botnet into his home • user likes his Urbanfun earbuds • user posts a picture of the Mi Band 2 he bought from a local Xiaomi store Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Ruixin-Pro-II-NEW-Updated-Kitchen-Knife-Sharpener-Sharpening-Fix-Fixed-Angle-with-4-Stones-Professional/32795415289.html
global.cainiao.com
aliexpress.com/store/1943758
sky56.cn/english/track/index
youtu.be/uWFZ0uMCOfI
s.aliexpress.com/FniaUBf2
youtube.com/watch?v=oxG-vTVts3E
youtu.be/ioAq7PI1Uwg
youtu.be/wqJnFhhPAis
gearbest.com/binoculars-and-telescopes/pp_598023.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/150pcs-a-lot-AUTISTIC-please-be-patient-Medical-Alert-Silicone-Wristbands-Bracelets-bangle-Wristbands-free-shipping/717648_32593445580.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chink mints

>3 /csg/ threads, 2 on the front page

Use , it's not past bump limit

It's old as fuck and doesn't have current news.

Just post the news there then.

No Ivar, no one is coming to rescue your thread.

Who?
I can't keep up with /csg/ boogeymen

But that's the cuck shed general and this is chink shit general.

hope this chink edge pro is good, nearly every knife (kitchen and folding) in my house is like a butter knife at the minute and those pull through sharpeners don't leave a long lasting edge

aliexpress.com/item/Ruixin-Pro-II-NEW-Updated-Kitchen-Knife-Sharpener-Sharpening-Fix-Fixed-Angle-with-4-Stones-Professional/32795415289.html

anyone have one of these

Looks more like some tripfag's ego trip to me.

Yet here you are, one of the first posters in here because you were lurking in the previous thread. Face it, your thread failed and there's been three successful RegOP threads for your one thread. You can't get enough of that RegOP dick like the rest of us. Give it up.

Nobody's forcing you to post here, you go have fun in that bootleg /csg/ thread don't forget to bump it every hour in case it sinks off to page 10

Why would a complain in the legitimate thread?
And who doesn't love complaining.

no one cares about this stuff, the sooner you all choose to stop even referencing this stuff and simply ignore the people who do, the better. sahgay

any interesting/decent mtb/bike shit come up recently ?

Hmm, this looks pretty interesting for only $26 including 4 whetstones, but I worry about them breaking during shipping. They also sell a PRO III which is only $20.

I've never gotten a rash on my wrist from wearing mine 24/7. I wear it loosened by one notch, and I take it off to shower. For comparison, I did have skin rash issues when I used to wear a cheap Casio watch with the "resin" band.

Barring some kind of chinkery, the elastomer used in the mi band strap should be pretty much inert, so you're most likely just wearing it too tightly.

Does the heartrate/sleep sensor work if you loosen it>

i can't find my item on 17track with the tracking number given by aliexpress, I can only find it on global.cainiao.com
should i worry?

I just bought one without the screen protector. Does it really scratch easily? Someone said it did in the last thread.

it does but the scratches can only be seen in strong lighting, mine was scratched as fuck before i lost it, and I ordered a new one without protector anyway.

My rock zircons just broke after 4 months, what's the next meme to fall for? I already have Eiaosi X6s.

I have two Gearbest orders with tracking codes I don't know where to track, help?
GEGMY00105096
GEGMY00127159

They're cheap as fuck, I doubt it warrants a protector.

Repost from old thread:

Help me out, I need to find an Arduino MKR1000 or yun or equivalent for a IoT project. Looked all over alibaba for a supplier but nobody manufactures those Ardunio boards.

Got any other suppliers I can look into?

KZ ATE.

Did you try them on 17track?

So you just need a Wifi capable MCU with Arduino support?
Use an ESP8266-based board.

recent orders list.
will do reviews when they finally arrive.

but a chink PMed me 1 sec after the seeds order (automessage probably):

"dear user
welcome to my store and book mark my store,2017 new year More promotions are in progress,below is my store link:
thank you for buying goods in our store ,can you buy more goods in our store?can you buy more than 2 dollars?so i can choose the best shipping way for you(many post station have lowest weight and lowest shipping fee,just like china post lowest shipping fee is 0.9 dollars )and i only could earn little money .if your total orders money is more than 5 dollars we will send for you by china post registed airmail.we only sell quality and real seeds ,please choose more vegetable ,friut,bonsai and flower seeds .thank you for understanding and support.if you have any question ,feel free to contact us. you are our good friend.it is our pleasure ,if we can give you more good idea about china and items.can you help us and buy some more goods?please note dear,we will merge all of your order and send it out together for you
welcome again to my store and book mark my store,we promise give your best service and below is my store link:
welcome and best wishes,yours Xuyan "

will he post it anyways, or will wait until the processing time expires??

what do?

Yep, says not found for both

DON'T PUT YOU'RE TRAKING NUMBRE ONLINE SUM1 WILL FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE AND DOXX U!!!

>$1.25 fidget cube
You're going to have a bad time

2 late

What's the best autism cube for cheap?

sky56.cn/english/track/index
I gotcha senpai

Why isn't retard cube in the infographic?

Nah, there are so many small providers, it's cool

Fasttech has new bigger models which aren't supposed to be as shitty as the other chink fidget cubes.

youtu.be/uWFZ0uMCOfI
www.fasttech.com/p/6662900

man, I love me some fasttech shills
many in stock

fuck, so how bad is my $1.26 one?

We're waiting for you to tell us in a few weeks

It'll probably break within half an hour based on all the other $1-2 fidget cubes around here.

Yup that's exactly it, thanks man

look too autistic for me sorry

I got hooked on these autism spinners
I have like 3 different spinners coming soon and I'm spinning one right now

then btfo to /hpg/ and buy $342142 memearbuds.

Does the color matter? If I get a black one for cheaper, will it be worse quality?

Dzat DF-10

which is the best spinning time to price ratio?

Are there any proper fidget cubes on aliexpress?

Congratulations, you now will spend the rest of your days throwing your money at anyone who can get you your fix

Not sure yet, I'll try to review them once they arrive
I don't really mind the time though, I like to re-spin it every few seconds

k den. but more spinning time means smoother spin, doesn't it?

>$19.99
>who do you think am I? a millionare?

Just WD-40 it as much as possible

oh. thx.

you don't need 342142$ to look non autistic m8

they look great and have great audiobudget review, but I'm worried about the the semi open build
people sitting next to me on the bus should not hear my music and think I'm a piece of shit

All the $2 to $6 plastic ones will spin about a minute to 1.5 minutes tops. The heavier the material used, the longer it will spin. Ceramic bearings will spin much longer. Ceramic plus heavier materials and you will get well over 3 minutes.

>Just WD-40 it
He's fucking with you, absolutely don't do this unless you want it to spin all fucked up.

>not using the $2 coupon

>having a coupon

It's on the store page m8, click discounts and coupons.
s.aliexpress.com/FniaUBf2

Are you going to listen to chink music?

You know, this is pretty much a description of my life.

>tripfag has drug addiction

All sorts of addictions, not just drugs.

Don't we all, senpai?

THIS BULB literally BURNS the LEAVE!

excuse me i am too stupid to place a picture im such a faggot chinky

Yeah, we do. Sad, really.

On a lighter note, got a package in today. Already know what it is but still excited.

Well, don't leave me hanging!

Anyone have a link to the fake amiibo tags from last thread?

r8 lads

build yourself a better grow lamp using chink parts:
youtube.com/watch?v=oxG-vTVts3E

Looking for an upgrade from my Chuwi hi 8 pro that doesnt die in 5 minutes.

Do you think lenovo new Chink tablets will be good?

I thought about getting cheap ipad that just came out but buying apple shit gives me a headache.

Where is best place to look for good tablets?

techtablets.com

>FUCKING Low Price

Nice phone killers!

Soryy, I'd just like to interject for a moment. Personally, I wouldn't recommend buying nor using those chargers. They could be potentially dangerous for your own and you phone's safety.

See:
youtu.be/ioAq7PI1Uwg
youtu.be/wqJnFhhPAis

It's silly that unless you use their app or on their store home page, you won't see all the coupons available.

s.aliexpress.com/FniaUBf2 will only show you 8 off 299.

speaking of chargers, what's the cheapest reputable quickcharge charger (eu plug)?
uGreen?

Well let's open it up then.

A nuclear reactor

F

Yeah, works fine as far as I can tell. I don't use the heart rate sensor often, but have had no problems when I do.

The screen on mine has only very tiny scratches after a year. It hasn't been in harsh situations much because I wear long sleeves most of the time. What's been scuffed up the most in my experience is the metal button that fastens the strap. In pic related you can see how the black finish scratched off the edges to reveal the silver metal. This is most likely the fault of my metal laptop.

It's on that mobile page, I think you might be doing something wrong. Pic related.

This is the first item, nice for model work, box is open though. Hope everything is fine inside.

Link desu?

Mos def: gearbest.com/binoculars-and-telescopes/pp_598023.html

That's why I said you have to use the Ali app to see it or be on the store home page if using a browser.

35euro 1000W inverter.
>Does not meet claimed 220V +- 10%
>Arrived fan broken
>Arrived positive terminal broken
>Breaks what ever i connect to it

Link to shoes.

You don't need to use the app or go to the store home page, I'm clicking in and out of the discounts page on the product listing right now.

It won't handle 1000W either

Unflattering image to kinda show a scratch. It is one of the better closeup shots I've gotten with my phone camera though.

1000W peak, 700W sustained

Claimed a refund.

This is w/the lights on. It actually looks really cool. And yeah, I'm easily impressed/entertained, but still. I've already taken some cool Splinter Cell style pictures.

You are clearly using the mobile (app) version. Go to the item on your computer.

My 20 Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm house of cards dream is still possible! they changed the tracking code and now it's showing up in the DHL tracking.

I'm still using the vanilla Mi Band (the one with the RGB leds) I would not change it for the crappy Mi Band 2, and I fear the day the battery will die, I really love the customs notifications using the RGB leds.

mi band 2 has shitty sensors.

Hearth rate is off by 20-40%
clock does not keep time
motion sensor does work
Pedometer shows what ever it wants

Shitty product

aliexpress.com/store/product/150pcs-a-lot-AUTISTIC-please-be-patient-Medical-Alert-Silicone-Wristbands-Bracelets-bangle-Wristbands-free-shipping/717648_32593445580.html

this could be the traditional Sup Forums costume

I was using the mobile site. If you want to add it on desktop you have to add it to your cart then search the coupons from there. A bit inconvenient but it works. I always check just in case.