Edge

IE5

Palemoon

none
use gnome web

Chrome by far

Safari to bh.

>he doesn't use a browser that is incompatible with adware

Vivaldi kicks ass. It's the fucking best.

A highly configured firefox setup to suit your needs

Though if you don't want to use your brain and don't care about privacy, using chrome and being logged in is probably the best in terms of performance, speed and usability.

O e O O O

firefox of course, even though it's shit

Safari of course.

M A X T H O N !

Thumbnails don't lie.

>recently switched from firefox to chrome
>chrome is so much better
>feel guilty that im abandoning open source for google botnet
is chromium the same performance wise as chrome?

Objectively, it's Ungoogled Chromium. Subjectively I prefer Yandex, because it's aesthetically superior.

Tweaked Yandex:
Title + Tab + Nav Height 69px
Benchmark 207.02
CSS Capabilities 57.38%
HTML5 Capabilities 95.5%
Page Load and Responsiveness Capabilities 93.02%
Resize Capabilities 75.97%

Tweaked Ungoogled Chromium:
Title + Tab + Nav Height 84px
Benchmark 245.89
CSS Capabilities 58.81%
HTML5 Capabilities 96.22%
Page Load and Responsiveness Capabilities 92.63%
Resize Capabilities 75.97%

This benchmark is on an old i5 laptop, so it's a decent baseline for raw power of the browser itself. I did it for every single browser out there, these were the two highest scores, Ungoogled has no botnet, but was ugly as piss, Yandex has Russian botnet, but was beautiful. Since I don't mind Russia having my browsing data, I chose that one. I even emailed the Yandex team to see what exactly they stored and it's all the info they can get from this: yandex.com/internet which isn't bad.

What I mean by "tweaked" is that the experimental CSS and HTML5 options were enabled, as was WebGL 2.0 via chrome://flags or browser://flags

Make way for the patrician's choice

None of the above.

Yandex is bretty good. Seems snappy enough as well, although at work I use opera for that "free" vpn.

chrome. sadly. NSA has your shit anyways, it's futile, might as well get the comfy option.

>edge
wastes space, no addons etc

>firefox
acceptable but on a downhill path of SJW cancer and weird side projects

>opera
>safari
litrerally autism

Canary is just chrome where you're the bug tester.

I say as I browse from it...

Botnet 2.0

Can you give me a quick rundown on why nightly?

Microsoft Edge

Firefox would be the best if every update didn't break something.

Comodo dragon, it is LITERALLY chrome but without the botnet..

It just werks

Vivaldi.

fucking lmao

I use opera because of the vpn. Helps a lot when youtube and twitch is being slow.

fuck you kill yourself

Opera

Chromium

>using a browser whose icon is literally a camera shutter watching you

Should be

Is comodo icedragon any good? I'm looking for a new browser.

Do you need a browser thread up all the time?

I'd say Firefox since you can actually rice it. I regularly use Chrome though since I'm used to it but its layout is crap.
>Download bar that resizes the webpage
>???
/blog

Anymore, none of them.

Firefox is killing itself in November and none of the others allow any reasonable amount of customization.

I've installed Trampermonkey for M. Edge, which script should I get? I can't make YouTube Center work tho, but maybe it's because I'm a retared (by trying to use M. Edge in the first place)

t. salty google/micro bots

Firefox is slow, heavy, sluggish and all around crappy. I, as well as you, put up with it but not everyone is willing to and that's no reason to insult them. Go be a dick somewhere else.

Appreciate the swift response Jewgle/SJWfox

brave desu

Iridium and Ungoogled Chromium.

Ungoogled Chromium.

Who the fuck approved that Edge icon? I still can't believe this was the best they could come up with. Even the name Edge is retarded.

Seamonkey.

>chrome

botnetshit

>firefox

sjwshit

>edge

crashshit

>opera

chineseshit

>safari

fagshit without support for webm

Firefox is the best

I use Qupzilla on Linux and K-meleon on Windows desu

Yes, I do own a shitty laptop

Then your shit out of luck, nigger. Excuse me while I enjoy my Chromium Browser at your expense.

w3m
Dillo
elinks

What happens in November?

Netscape navigator.

Opera on Windows
Firefox on GNU/Linux

I use ungoogled-chromium, it's insanely fast for me. I use it on my desktop and T420 and it's flawless.

Regular/official chromium still phones home to google, just so you know, if avoiding Google is why you're using it you need to get the ungoogled build.

You need to go back
>>>/leddit/

Wait chromium isn't ungoogled? I thought it was open source

it's like choosing an operating system, it's all terrible, so just give up and realise it'll all be dust one day, just die now.

It is open source but that doesn't mean there isn't still traces of code that we don't know phones home. Here is an example:

bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=498272

The Ungoogled-chromium fork project is aiming at finding these pieces that send info to google and removing/disabling them. For example, the Web Store connectivity is totally removed, and you have to install extensions manually by downloading the extension as a .crx and installing it via chrome://extensions.

That is correct. I just had a momentary lapse in judgment. Mr. Stallman said it wise to remove from the repositories until the QtWebEngine (the whole browser) is sorted out.

In fact, I'm so repulsed by Google and Mozilla, I use browser unrelated to both companies.

Firefox. Easily. From a technical and an ethical/foundation standpoint, Firefox is one of the only (and only "major) open source, cross platform, extensible, noob-to-guru viable, browser out there that has the interests/privacy of the user as the primary goal. Most others are designed to push a platform agenda, to data mine , and more. Using Firefox is pushing back against all the shitty things that are making the web worse at the cost of your privacy and security.

I jumped the firefox ship and got on chrome.
Honestly seems less bulky and a smoother experience over all IMO but I actually haven't done any concrete tests or anything. It's probably just a matter of it being a cleaner experience overall.

WebExtensions become the only extension API.

In other words, no more UI customization, no more advanced features provided by extensions, only surface-level shit. Firefox will effectively be Chrome.

Please recommend a good browser for android to substitute chrome, i want private window to unables encryption like firefox desktop version.

Opera > firefox > chrome > safari > edge

It's equally fast as chrome on my PC. I don't know what you're doing with yours to make it "slow" or "heavy".

Is firefox for android the same in terms of privacy and performance like win10 version?

there is no reason to use anything other than chrome

There is no reason to use anything other than firefox

Android is compromised at it's core so it don't matter.

I don't understand, most mobiles use android right? I dont like how chrome utilizes data mine and encryption, and my pick for desktop is firefox, but haven't found yet an equivalent browser for android.

You can get other kinds of OS's for phones most people just don't. also Firefox has to be distributed through googles store which means it usually has things added in it in the android version it usually wouldn't have otherwise.

>You can get other kinds of OS's for phones most people just don't. also Firefox has to be distributed through googles store

Shit I didn't that google store adds extensions. Which OS should I hit for my phone then, win?

Tor Browser

Sailfish

No, it isn't. Using it feels like trying to run with a backpack full of rocks. The UI is sluggish and it only gets worse when multiple tabs are open. Opening a new one or closing the ones already open takes a good half of a second, which, even though it may not seem like it, it's too fucking long. It also tends to just freeze out of nowhere from time to time and gecko is a shitty rendering engine. I use it because muh open sores but it isn't a good browser.

Works on my machine nigger.

botnetbotnetbotnet.jpg

> not using cli