What are some Sup Forums related things that normalfags do that annoy you?

What are some Sup Forums related things that normalfags do that annoy you?

Use Chrome

Anime is for underage children and underdeveloped manlets

This. And Firefox.

I can respect you if you use Unchromium or Pale Moon, hell, I can even tolerate Opera.

get laid

>type google into google
>click on google
>slowly type search query
>DRAG FINGER TO SEARCH ICON
>CLIIIIICK

Next you're gonna tell me video games are for children, right? I'm straight sick of this "ironically hating integral parts of Sup Forums's culture" meme. I really, really wish you newfags would stop getting triggered every time you see an anime pic.

could you guys elaborate at all? why the chrome hate?

It's a reaction image you stupid faggot

>get popup virus scam, claiming to be MS
>seems legit
>told they have to pay 300+ dollars
>looks good to me
>calls number
>indian man on the phone
>UR ONE OF THEM FOREIGN FOLK I WANNA MERICAN TECHNICIAN
>hangs up, goes to local tech shop

ironic how many people are saved from identity theft with their own xenophobia. makes me wonder how many "tolerant" people, who are just as dumb, fall for this.

hunt and peck to type with their index fingers

botnet, etc

touch the screen

Have a gf

I have a nice 1440p monitor and a friend of mine ALWAYS touches the screen when over. It really bothers me, especially since the screen is matte and he's a greasy mother fucker

c'mon seriously. botnet? that's why?

Why don't you tell him to not touch the screen? I also hate that as well, they INSIST on touching the screen, they can't just point like a sensible person either, I don't get it.

fucking buyfags, so about 50% of threads annoy me
people who do not understand how hard they are being pounded in the ass by M$, crapple and proprietary software
people disrespectful of Stallman

OUT OUT OUT

programming threads are good
GNU/Linux threads are good
social impact of of tech threads are good
non-computer tech threads are good

but for the most part, Sup Forums annoys the fuck out of me, you complete fucking retards should get the fuck of this board
people that agree with me will know who I'm talking about

its intention is to pisa you off idiot. youre encouragijg it by getting mad

post threads like your thread OP

Just wait until the currently middle-aged get old, they'll be so used to Pajeet playing tech support they won't know better.

>cmon seriously? all they do is mine and sell my information? that's all? that's why?

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

Replies like yours are cancer. Why does modern Sup Forums hate rage threads for no reason? It's almost as if you're a redditor and you're trying revise history or some gay nigger shit like that. Hmmmmmm...

- Memory hog
- Sandboxed but still easily pwned (snake oil kek)
- Google's stronghold over the Chrome Store (e.g., they firbid YouTube downloaders)
- Sneaking spyware-like plugins in hopes that nobody notices
- Dumbed-down interface which is impossible to customize
- Bundleware-class browser, the only reason why it's so popular is because it gets installed along with shitty freeware software (like Speccy)

I could go on

No you couldn't. You copied this off the wiki

I don't even read that crap.

He says as he posts on an anime image board.

using Windows unironically

Buy new iPhone, don't buy a case, break the screen within 2 weeks, probably get tiny slivers of glass in their fingers for the next year

I know a guy who does this. Thing is he is also one of the best programmers I know.

shower

firecuck detected

Google shill spotted

>touching my thinkpad's screen to point to something
>picking up my thinkpad by the screen (I could see the LCD spazzing)
>cheeto-fingers on my keyboard
>complaining that I disabled my touch pad in BIOS so they have to use the trackpoint
>suggesting I use Chrome
>suggesting I get a better computer even though it does the same shit as theirs'
I just painstakingly upgraded the CPU so I could use a 64-bit OS, now watch someone fucking drop it. I gotta stop letting people use my computer.

You know what, I have more
>buy Nintendo 2DS (no bully)
>friend uses his thumb nail to move the circle pad around and left a permanent indent in it
>let someone use it to play Project Mirai DX and they have sweaty ass hands, they touch the screen with their finger even though THERE'S A STYLUS RIGHT IN THERE
>TOUCHING MY FUCKING DS' SCREEN FOR EVERY GENERATION SINCE THE ORIGINAL NINTENDO DS
>RIPPING MY GAME CARTS OUT OF THE SOCKET WITHOUT FIRST POWERING OFF THE CONSOLE
>PICKING UP CDS BY THE UNDERSIDE AND GETTING FINGERPRINTS ON THEM
>PUTTING MY EARBUDS IN THEIR EARS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND LEAVING BEHIND BIG GLOBS OF WAX

I CAN KEEP GOING BUT I'M FUCKING BUTTMAD ENOUGH

Typing Facebook/Google/Youtube into Chrome to click on the first result.

Using any antivirus

Having the default pinned taskbar icons still there (I panic everytime I go to fix a PC with IE still pinned)

>Using any antivirus

Wh-what's wrong with that?

>RIPPING MY GAME CARTS OUT OF THE SOCKET WITHOUT FIRST POWERING OFF THE CONSOLE
They're fucking read-only carts. It's not going to hurt them.

Sorry.

>paying for any antivirus

Why do you associate with such rude people?

Game development isn't the easiest thing to do on Linux and involves a good deal of programming. Plus Windows is still "the gaming OS" despite Linux's attempts to catch up.

I agree with you for the most part but some things are a necessary evil.

The rom chip isn't the only component in a game cart.

It's about the same difficulty. Maybe easier for Linux, because Windows is broken on so many levels.

Underrated post

I'm just here to check your digits.

> YouTube downloaders
If you need to use youtube downloader you don't belong here. youtube-dl is all you need

>tap icon on phone
>doesnt immediately load
>bet i didnt pres hard enough lol!
>TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAPTA P TPA PATPATP

>touches the screen

being alive

How hasn't he gotten better at typing?
Does he have a learning disability?

Use shitty cheap chiclet keyboards, often wireless too for no fucking reason. Apple is perceived as high end, but their Magic Keyboard is some cheap chiclet trash.

>>picking up my thinkpad by the screen (I could see the LCD spazzing)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My mom types with only her index fingers, but she doesn't hunt, she knows where all the keys are.

>opens facebook by opening google and entering facebook.com in the search field
>when I call em out on this and why don't they just enter the same thing in the address bar they go full damage control mode "b-b-b-b-but this is how I do it"

these people are allowed to use computers.

Ubuntu

Fpbp

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is by no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favour and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

I do that now on German keyboards since getting used to the US international layout. I can't find SHIT anymore. I'd assume if you switched to DVORAK and then went back to regular layouts it'd be even worse.

DELET

Just hand him a stylus next time he's over

My chink mints seem to start growing more tiny leaves

>"look at my new thing that i bought, prety cool right haha"
>"hey can you debug my code? i cant figure out why its not working"
>"what language do you program in?"
>"eww why dont u just use visual studio or eclipse wtf is this terminal shit"
>"i program in matlab"

stay away, normalfags

using /r/eddit

im so operator i got the chink botnet fighting the jew botnet

Whoever wins, the loser is you.

Write bad code.
Sorry, I'm forced to use Python at work. You'd think if they make us use a language that prides itself on being able to produce neat, readable, maintainable code, people would be able to write neat, readable, maintainable code.
But no, I have to spend hours sifting through the shit pile my coworker produces to clean up his mess.

wrong thread m8

Why the Firefox hate when you like Pale Moon? I mean, it's practically the Same thing Exept for a Furry in charge instead of a Bunch of SJW's

Buying a 1800 dollars macbook pro and then use it for just browsing ,emailing and office stuff.

I mean if you need powerfull video or audio editing I can understand, but they buy it because it's fashionable.

Use computers

>>picking up my thinkpad by the screen (I could see the LCD spazzing)
I would fucking kill anyone who did this to my laptop.
My mum does this to her own.

Install WordPress
t. web hosting support pajeet

Pale Moon is the only proper fork of Firefox. The rest are basically just rebranded versions, maybe with some optimizations here and there. They will remove the old plugin system when Firefox does.

""""""using""""""" LaTeX

>doesnt use bibtex or other reference manager
>writes everything in the same fucking tex file
>main.tex
>overfull \hbox

You think that is bad. My mum used the on screen keyboard on her touch screen computer and selects each letter with the mouse, despite having access to a keyboard. MFW it takes her 10 minutes to type a single sentence.

>mfw my grandpa is a tech genius who would BTFO any Sup Forumsentoomen

Refuse to update to the newest versions of stuff for inane reasons and thus causing major headaches to developers and other users. Like people still using win 7.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

noob here, how to get rid of overfull hbox

good post

why?

With that logic we'd still be living in caves

Not care about YouTube ads/popups/notifications
Seriously, I'll be watching something with some guy and there's a huge square with an all-caps message covering half the screen, they don't even seem to notice it, and I get weird looks if I ask them to close it

Screenshots of pictures instead of just saving pictures.

great bait my friend

search for google in the browser
delet this, OP even used my modified smug celcia pic

resizebox is one method

Isn't even usually harder to screenshot stuff in Windows than just saving the pic since you have to paste it in Paint unless you have extra software?

Fucking luddite

Caps lock for one single letter

He's talking about phonefags

Underrated xd

Palemoon, bb

Not sure if it's really Sup Forums related, but how poorly normalfags treat their tech. Like at uni a friend fuckin stood on her laptop when she was getting up and just shrugged it off. Dunno if it's just me being an autist or what.

Grabbing their laptops by the screen

Palemoon is what firefox was before it became Chrome 2. The real question is why the Chrome/FF rivalry when the two are now basically indistinct.

Taking a picture of the screen with a camera instead of taking a screenshot

* sends screenshot of picture of screen

Had one friend who would always point to things on the screen using a biro pen. It was a matte screen too the absolute madman.

Also the worst normie thing is when they watch ads on YouTube or don't use any adblock in general. I always forget it even has ads until I'm shown something on someone else's computer some of those are 30 seconds and unskippable what the fuck googoe.

>programmers

web"dev" doesn't count, lamer

>Phone flashlight app
>V1 required permissions:
>Access to camera
V2 required permissions:
>Access to camera
>Access to contact data
>Access to GPS
>Access to network communications
>Access to phone calls
>Access to storage