How can this guy get any worse?

How can this guy get any worse?

Do people still watch this shit?

You do.

at least he invented gnu/linux

He's had sex. Have you, OP?

Yes, with another guy

I personally can't wait until the 5th season of Scrapyard Wars.

For just whatever reason, it is easily one of the most satisfyingly enjoyable series I've found on Youtube.

I unsubbed years ago when I realized his ceaseless shilling is honestly hastening the death of >PC gaming by supporting monopolies.

I still come back for the stupid shit though, cause it's neat.

Stop fucking shilling this stupid asshole

Your mom counts?

You're right, that makes him a good person.

Looks like your typical bantz between two people who have been together for a long time. Not like anyone on Sup Forums would know.

What? How is it shilling?

Chek'd and kek'd

Looks like a great relationship

Fug. Right screenshot cut off

Linus is a great man. You are the cuck

DELET

Does anyone have the image of Linus' tweet saying "i cant believe i married you" or something like that>

Just like Linus's balls

Linus Shill Tips is
80% 20% Whether he should be posted on Sup Forums is debatable.
It is a fact however that:
- He leans more towards entertainment than being educational (even if it is 9gag level entertainment for retarded people).
- His reviews are geared mostly towards gamers and 13-year-olds rather than actual tech enthusiasts.
- He doesn't actually know much about tech beyond the level an average gamer knows. He is mainly a marketer and brand shill, rather than a tech(nician) or a tech hobbyist. A tech hobbyist is interested in much more than just the narrow gaming tech field. That is to say: His reviews of hardware are shallow and scratch the surface, and the same goes for software, because that is his maximum capacity and any more would end up with him looking stupid with every word (and he already has instances of speaking stupidity on the shallow level of hardware discussion).

I believe that banning LTT from Sup Forums would increase Sup Forums's general quality pertaining to the board's main topic: Technology.

I also believe that moving LTT to Sup Forums would also increase Sup Forums's general quality pertaining to video gaming since getting a bit educated on how gaming hardware works would reduce stupid GPU/CPU wars threads.

LinusShillTips isn't Sup Forums. It's .

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic Sup Forums related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to .

He is prosumer trash that appeals to the same audience as CSI: Cyber. They're both packed with about the same amount of useful information.

He couldn't make his Cisco router work. He couldn't make his pfSense router work. He couldn't build a 1u server so "1u servers are teh sux". He clipped parts off his 2u server to get components to fit. He tried to build a NAS. He did that terrible 10Gbe LAN implementation. And He tried to water cool his house with hilarious results.

He is as amateur as they come but he's too stupid to see it. His viewers are ignorant fools if they take him seriously. Good on him for fleecing them but anyone who follows his bullshit is dumber than Linus. I've only ever seen part of one of his videos and I thought it was an April fool's day show until someone pointed out they were all like that. I've gotten wind of all his other fuckups second hand.

If someone advertises in his show I won't buy their product. I'm assuming it doesn't work and they have to pay someone to shill to the ignorant masses.

His show looks like a high school project that didn't work and he's always trying to figure it out at the last minute while the judges are watching.

His wife looks like a Japanese urban legend monster. I know she's probably Korean or Viet but she looks like something out of Japanese lore that greets you on the street after dark and eats your skin if you don't tell her where her dead daughter is buried.

I don't understand, I assume you are the same guy that keeps posting these threads.
You keep up enough with him to know fucking everything he does, stalking his social media.
And I should stop watching for something not even in the videos?

I agree r3dditbro.
We should strictly control what content gets posted where rather than letting the users decide what on-topic content they want on their board.

>asking your husband to buy stuff for you
>tweeting about it to try to shame him into doing it
amazing

Why would I want to have sex with a monkey?

this is the biggest aspie rage ive ever seen.

mind you, i agree with many of your points, but you come off supremely bitter.

This is not technology.
You are breaking the advertising rule.

Legitimate tech channels are those that:
- Don't have a monetary purpose with their existence.
- Don't do marketing or revolve around marketing income and shilling.
- Are hobbyist and often look boring because the content is
meant to be purely educational, informative, and intelligent.

Illegitimate tech [marketing] channels are those:
- Whose main purpose is monetary income.
- Whose main lone purpose is marketing and shilling shit.
- Most often containing 9gag levels of "humor" and "entertainment" created to orient them towards
an easily gullible audience of retards and underage for easier marketing. The LTT audience is as such.

Companies and brands that produce hardware are not a comparative argument even if they use marketing,
because marketing is not their main purpose, the products they create and sell are.

Take this shit to:
>>>/thrash/

Be mindful of the advertising rule in the future.

>call it Linus Tech Tips
>it has no Tech
>it has no Tips
>it only has lots of stupid, 9gag, shilling, and misinformation
>its target audience is 14 year olds, which is the audience we should be flipping off on Sup Forums since underage is not allowed as a global rule

Sup Forums would have its quality massively improved by increasing the standards of the shit it posts.
A good start would be to ban LTT from being posted on Sup Forums and put it where it belongs (Sup Forums, or /toy/).

HardwareCucks:
The best camera and angles if you wish to analyse tech based on appearance.

Louis Rossman:
The best in-depth hardware overview, if you wish to learn what every component on boards is, how it works, why it works that way, how it communicates. If you wish to truly learn how hardware works.

Level1Linux/Level1Tech/Level1Enterprise:
One of the few YouTube tech channels lead by a guy with a college education and actual knowledge. Point isn't to be idiotically entertained, but to learn.

EEVblog:
Another tech channel which describes tech in a very detailed and educational manner, how it works, the physics behind it, design explanation, repair, etc.

Plenty others that can be mentioned.

Alpha as fuck. OP you are a beta cuck.

ITT spectrum surfers who have never had a personal relationship outside of their divorced parents see relationship banter and small arguments and conclude that the relationship is terrible.

what did you expect out of a board full of obese virgins

he's right though
you virgins wouldn't know that you're not supposed to let your woman peg you on a whim, though

So much butthurt here. Why can't you all just selectively watch his videos for entertainment purposes?

Be lucky your autism fueled life choices are actually marketing.

>look mommy I posted the pasta again

Hey, I may be a virgin but I'm not obese.

>having sex will make you superior
anyone can get a fucking whore and have sex you faggotlord.

JUST

Oh boy How will I ever recover?

Prostitutes are cheap these days m8.
Most of them also look better than Linus's wife.

>hurr durr they posted it again

>>hurr durr he said I posted it again
gas yourself

They look like two people who can speak what pops into their head without having to worry the other will be offended.

I already used a water pipe with my Turkish friends this morning.

Too much gassing is bad for your health m8, unless we are gassing Jews like Linus, then it's ok to overspend.

>anyone can get a fucking whore and have sex with you

Well yeah, anyone can, but not everyone can if they don't have the money (or strength if there's forced consent).

Stay salty about not having sex mate.

it is not difficult to steal money fampai

>money
>problem
>in the day and age when a burger flipper teenager can afford iPhones with 1 or 2 months of summerjob, and about 3 whores with that money as well

Why does Sup Forums hate a guy who is happy in his life, provides easy to translate knowledge to the masses, and seems to run a pretty awesome place to work at?

Isn't he everything Sup Forums wishes they were?

Think I answered my own question.

>captcha is a sign
>stopping any time
>even captcha knows you're full of shit Sup Forums

May Allah have mercy upon you with many stones or a truck.

Sup Forums wishes they were engineers, scientists, programmers, and haxx0r's.
For YouTube shills, you are on the wrong board.
Try

What the hell is your problem?

But user, you are the problem.
I am only wishing Allah's blessing upon you.
No need to be so mad.

Remember that teenagers still live with their parents and don't have to really pay to live.

kek

>OY MUM, ME WANNA SLAY A SLUT
>GIB DOSH PL0X SE ME CAN BONG A TUSH

They can still pay to fuck though, so this was pointless. Even in Europe, half of the countries have minimum age of consent at 14.

Think of America where they can't do that till 18.

Some states can at 16 there no?

Offended sweetie?

>some
Correct, but only a few, and I'm pretty sure at that it's up to a certain age.

If the army can have a don't ask don't tell policy and just not give a fuck about federal or state law,
the sex industry being far less honorable is 10000 times more likely to have developed thousands of tactics and loopholes over the years.
Don't forget we are talking about an industry that not only has politicians in pockets, but which has been running R&D since the first cave was used as a brothel.

mfw will never find a gf like that

That's because you don't like in Latino America.
Spend some time with a Latina and soon you'll both be hate-fucking each other while throwing obscenities at each other following arguments.

Fuck girlfriends and wives that ask for gifts

If I want to give something to you, I'll do it because I want to do it.

I get cucked by my friend girls when they ask for presents.
Feels bad

I don't get it
Have you guys ever been in a ltr before?

Haha gottem, brofist

what are joke

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHUEUEHHE

BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR

HUEHUEHEUUEHUEHEUEHEUEHHEHE

BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBBRBRBRBRBRBRB BRBRBRBRBBRBRBR

HUEHUEHUHEUE

I'm sorry mate but paying for sex isn't as common as you think in America. Yeah, in some places it's prevalent, but it's not in most.

Yes, last November

Paying for sex is common everywhere in the world son.
It's just not talked about, just like people don't mention farts so you can argue that farting isn't common in the world.
Even most fucking millionaires and billionaires are known to pay for prostitutes, there is just a fancy way to term it in their special code.

I said in America.
And I agree with your last statement about the rich.

>Sup Forums too autistic to understand the most basic of bantz

Sad

By definition, brazilians aren't latin americans, they don't speak spanish

HUEHUEHUEHEHEHHEHE

BRBRBBRBBRRBRBB

>Do people still watch this shit?
No.

>He's had sex
Yeah... with a gook.

I've had sex with a vacuum cleaner.

Non-humans don't count.

Retard.