RX 580

So this guy online said that his shop has the Rx 580 and he took pictures of it.

Backside

There have been some pictures around
I friend of mine works at a Best Buy and say they have display boxes on order but not actual cards
That's most likely what they are

thats nice :)

i found a potato online so im posting it

Who gives a shit

The 580 is the most literally who card ever produced

We live in a world where the next console release will be stronger than a card like that, Nvidia has 5 cards already stronger than it, and both AMD and Nvidia are expected to release even more powerful cards before years end

I mean fuck I'm going to get Vega if I can get 1080 performance for $400 but anybody paying attention to this shit is really fucking stupid. It's still not even faster than a 290x lmao

For which models exactly?
:^)

im guessing its not that much better than an rx 480

He specified 570 and 580
Along with thing like a fancy counter display

Probably more power efficient and higher clock speed.
What? Is Vega a mere refresh series?

AYYMD REBRANDEON HOUSEFIRES

Probably to be honest, like every other AMD chip it will get recycled into slightly more powerful variants
See 7790/280x

Literally who cares, it's just a rebrand. Vega 10 fucking when?

it overclocks 100mhz higher with a repaste and better thermal pads

>the only relevant GPUs are $1000 behemoths that only middle aged people with worrying amount of disposable income can afford

Wrong

Good bang for buck GPUs are important too, but the 500 series of and cards are not that either. They'd have to be cheaper than the 400 series, and they aren't.

I have to agree with you user. The RX4xx series was good. I don't see the point of the RX5xx series. They sound as useless as the RX3xx. AMD makes some weird decisions sometimes.

ASUS RX480: Naw its on purpose that only 2 heatpipes touch the gpu

ASUS RX 580: NOW WITH BASEPLATE

Its highly unlikely that a consoles integrated graphics will actually be competitive in any way except on paper with a new mid range graphics card.

>What? Is Vega a mere refresh series?
The 580 IS NOT vega.
Don't let the shills trick you.

>He doesn't know

I'm starting to doubt these would be 1500mhz capable.
Either way Vega is the upgrade route from my 480 running 1400/2150

How many times have we heard that a console was going to be like a super charged PC only to have it come up short?
Systems built around cheap SOC hardware have come a long way but they're not going to compete against dedicated hardware.

Is the RX 490 ever coming out? Or has AMD permanently opted out of the extreme performance market?

>He doesn't know

>freesync 2
what's different?

the 2

Seems readable.
Reference 480 is 1266mhz boost.
Strix 480 is 1330mhz in oc mode.
Same 5% applied to 500 series
Reference 580 1340mhz
Strix 580 1410mhz

8 pin power and better efficiency might just make 1500mhz manual overclock

500 series will include newer faster cards.

Not sure if there have been any confirmed leaks yet as to exactly what's coming and AMD have held back open sourcing certain stuff for the moment because it includes marketing names for things.

My guess would be:

550 - 460 rebrand
560/570 - new baby Vega / 1050 competitors
580 - Polaris+ 480 rebrand
590 - low end big vega / 1070 competitor
new Fury - high end big Vega / 1080ti competitor

>tfw RX 570 mini

if only there was RX 580 mini

HDR and stuff

All wrong. Bad post.