Using the cloud

>using the cloud
>2017

techworm.net/2017/04/fappening-2-0-continued-miley-cyrus-rosario-dawson-suki-waterhouse-nude-photos-leaked-online.html
fossbytes.com/fappening-2-0-private-photos-leak-miley-cyrus-rosario-dawson-suki-waterhouse/

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/
forum.phun.org/index.php?threads/suki-waterhouse-leaked-pics.1838895/
youtube.com/watch?v=4DUUqRedAOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brb checking the Sup Forums archive

Links to nudes?

There's a Sup Forums archive?

>miley cyrus
>nudes
I think she's taken care of that for herself

>doesn't link to the pics
you're the worst kind of faggot
leave and never come back

0.1 has been daposited into your account

archived.moe/b/

>Apart from the above mentioned three celebrities, alleged private pictures of Alison Brie and Sophie Turner were also uploaded.

w....what

Please learn your memes before you start posting

Here are the Miley ones

Holy fuck these popups

>put nudes on the cloud

wew lads

Lurk more.

>use cloud
>leave all your data in the hands of some 3rd party service
>the service can now play with the pricing and you can't do shit about it because they own your data
>you lose more money in the long-term compared to just buying HDD's
>you now have additional access failure risks between you and your data because now you have to think about Internet services as well
>you now have additional security risks, from social engineering affecting the service providers to hacking

Cloud truly is for people who are mentally retarded.

You carry your HDDs around with you?

It's called a laptop, and yes, I do.

You have your laptop with you at all times? Sounds pretty annoying.

With the cloud I can access all 1TB+ of my files from my mobile device :)

You don't have a backpack/job-bag?

how safe my encrypted zip files in clouds.

Supreme autism.

*tips le fedora*

You don't run a home server?

And the goverment too ;)

>>leave all your data in the hands of some 3rd party service
That's the point of the cloud
>>the service can now play with the pricing and you can't do shit about it because they own your data
Yes, you can switch the provider or self host
>>you lose more money in the long-term compared to just buying HDDs
HDD are not the same, they are for instance not theft resistant
>>you now have additional access failure risks between you and your data because now you have to think about Internet services as well
That is also true if you access your HDDs from remote locations
>>you now have additional security risks, from social engineering affecting the service providers to hacking
Stop being stupid and use encryption for sensitive data

If I'm not at home, I take it with me yes, what's annoying about having a laptop in the backseat? A laptop IS a mobile device.

>bragging about using a smartphone screen to consume media
It's like seeing a kid brag to a truck driver about how he is using a tricycle.

>Having a laptop = autism.
OK.

This.

>muh privacy
She's dead Jim.

pics or it didn't happen

Depends how safe were the Germans using enigma?

do you own an iphone mate? they ask every 2 seconds to sync up to icloud. I'm pretty sure I never ever clicked on accept or filled any of my data in and yet it keeps saying "wow it has been 2 weeks since you last synced".
really dude, i didnt ever want to sync once

Do you guys put your laptop in your bags before or after you put on your new balance shoes?

Yes.
A 2.5 inch external crucial SSD w/ native compression.

Very safe.
Some providers (looking at you google) stopped letting you upload encrypted zips.

>miley cyrus
>rosario dawson
Disgusting
>suki waterhouse
Who?

This user is fucking autistic

>Equates files to media
Just because you're a NEET who only sit at home and watch anime all day doesn't mean the rest of us are

lolwat? I put my laptop in my car, when did this turn into a /fa/ggot thread? You're on the wrong board sissy.

>do you own an iphone mate?
Since the day i had iTunes on my computer,
i vowed never to own a single Apple product in my life anymore.
Their walled garden ecosystem which forces itself on you is fucking cancer.

Best pics are Yvonne Strahovski's

Nothing to hide
Nothing to wear

t. itoddler

>implying the moment you farted out the number 1TB, it could mean nothing but documents

It's over user. You already dug yourself in.
Next time think on the consequences of stupid statements.

Eh, what? I haven't used sneakers in years. Only boots or barefoot.

*tips fedora*

For Great Justice...

First i pull my dick out of your mum

>stopped letting you upload encrypted zips
That means they check files? Why do they access my files?

forum.phun.org/index.php?threads/suki-waterhouse-leaked-pics.1838895/

Never heard of this chick before but god damn is she amazing

so is this the equivalent of "leaked" sex tapes from the early 00s?

I don't know who this is

Good body, looks like an annoying cokehead though.

THANK YOU BASED INTERNET

>all these sluts get their photos leaked every other month
>tfw I can't get my exgf's photos even after installing Kali
How do they do it?

I'm starting to think this is nothing but a marketing ploy.

The last fappening was achieved by brute forcing. I guess the same happened again

It's because they were using android

where can I find everything?

>phoneposter cancer
Man, phoneposters are the stupidest people on this planet.
The Internet's IQ dropped heavily when phoneposters started becoming part of it.
I wish Sup Forums would auto-ban all IP's accessing from a phone.
The site would instantly improve, servers would be less strained, and g00k would allow himself to ease up some site limitations because there are no more phoneposter cancer putting the site under strain.
It would be a win-win for everyone.

>How do they do it?
By being more 1337 than you.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is the same person
Thst was my first post in the thread, retard

Of course they do. They scan them to check for viruses so drive doesn't become a malware propagation platform.

And to find out everything about you of course, but only an idiot wouldn't know that.

Took you long enough to think up this excuse.
Sadly it don't work.

>The last fappening was achieved by brute forcing.

Nah. It was because Apple didn't take enough security measures, like 2 factor and limiting the number of password guesses in a certain time. They didn't even have to brute force. They just kept using passwords based on public info.

>Sup Forums is so smart but it can't notice a publicity stunt if hit them in the eye
>believing any celebrity leaks are accidental

>iCloud
PFFHAHAHA

Why is Apple always getting a free pass, while Google would be roasted if it happened with their cloud-shit?

>2 factor
>security

>thousands of YouTube channels being hacked in the past year precisely because of 2 factor auth

Are you retarded?
And no, there is no correct implementation of 2 factor. It's a shitty measure that's been proven to be a failure and an additional security hole.

Again, just because you're a NEET who spends 100% of your waking time at your PC doesn't mean everyone else does

So you are still going to keep using that dank meme to evade the stupidity you were called out for.
As they say, stupid people never learn.

>And no, there is no correct implementation of 2 factor. It's a shitty measure that's been proven to be a failure and an additional security hole.

Is this a new meme?

>HAHA look mom, I called him NEET again!!! XD

Why are you even on Sup Forums? Shouldn't you be on the playground making mom jokes?

No. It's not. You can look up that fat faggot H3H3 as well as Boogie explaining on how shit went with 2 authentication actually enabling the hacking of their accounts.

So, you can't explain it yourself?

Why are celebrities always so fucking retarded?

How should i explain to you that phone number authentication lead to social engineering via phone calls, jacking the number, and using it as a master to hijack the YouTube channels?

i want phonefags to leave

This post was so fucking underrated

Underrated

>Boogie explaining on how shit went with 2 authentication actually enabling the hacking of their accounts.

I just watched the video and he explains that somebody actually socially engineered a Verizon rep to get his phone number and then transfer that number to another handset which got him in, which only shows that only people who use a phone number for 2 factor and have enough fame and a persistent enough adversary can be compromised this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=4DUUqRedAOM

So yeah, you're retarded. Just don't use a 2 factor option that is known to a 3rd party like time-based keys, Yubikey, One-time printable codes, etc.

Another reason why trusting 3rd party anything is fucking stupid.

>bare elbow
SL00T

Y'all niggas are all missing the point. Where's the link to the nudes?

No, you are an idiot. 2FA is flawless

Posted from my iPhone 6S

!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is this allowed, again? ToS?

what a bunch of literallywhos except cyrus a very tiny little bit

>With the cloud I can access all 1TB+ of my files from my mobile device :)
I have Nextcloud installed on my mobile device, which connects to my home server. Why would I pay money to have someone else hold my data in "the cloud" (ie. their computer), when I could keep it on my own computer and receive the same benefits?

Anyone got the alysha nett bate video?

Alison brie nudes? Link me plz sensei

So you're sitting in the dentist's waiting room with a laptop? How about in line to order a coffee? you have a laptop open there too?

If you don't do any of these plus many more then you're saying that carrying your laptop around with you isn't an adequate substitute for having a phone connected to a cloud like you're implying it is.

You don't receive the same benefits. Data backed up in the cloud of a reliable service provider is far less prone to loss than data is in your home.

>house burns down, you need to wait until you have a home server set up again

I'll take my chances on the cloud, it doesn't seem to have any drawbacks that aren't Sup Forums's autistic nitpicking

>be Apple
>service constantly getting hacked
>nobody cares, in fact they piss and moan about Google more than Apple

How does Apple do it?

>upload images to internet
>W-WHY ARE MY PICS IN THE INTERNET???

This is a bullshit argument. I have my data duplicated across all my devices which have Nextcloud installed. Furthermore, I have RAID on the server itself. Stop being a retard.

I'll be you're also one of those retards that poses hypothetical "what if you were stranded on a desert island" questions to vegans. The fact of the matter is that it's very unlikely for your home to burn down. However, even if it did, you would still have your data on your mobile devices. Not that your data would be the top concern, considering your fucking house burned down.

why even upload pics of nekkid body in the first place? i don't get it

You have your data spread out across multiple cooled and monitored data centres? I don't think so dumbass.

Because women are dumb, superficial, self-centered children.

Fuck! Now more normalfags are coming here for the epic fappening just like last time.

That's completely irrelevant, as none of my devices have heating problems. Are you literally mentally challenged? You realize the odds of all my devices failing at once are 0% for all intents and purposes, right?

See for me phone posting is something I don't want gone because, despite my best efforts, I can't be in my room in front of my computer all day, but I still want browse memes.
It's the best solution to my problem

Nudity is nothing to be ashamed of, though uploading provocative images probably isn't the best idea.

Can you write a blog post on how you've solved the data loss problem for the average user? Me and millions of others would be interested in it.

Also interested in this phone of yours that has 1TB+ storage.

What I do not understand is how did Apple manage to completely clear themselves? If it was any company people would've blamed the company first but when it's Apple it's "They don't have security issues, most of the passwords are obtained through social engineering, Apple is the best, customers are guilty."