Your thoughts on the desktop ascension theory?

your thoughts on the desktop ascension theory?

(。>﹏

God damn Sup Forums, you're really making me want to install CDE.

This makes me want to commit murder suicide.
What do?

܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏Become the New Elliot Rodger

What the fuck is this magic?

܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏new feature added by mootykins

K Y S

How do you do it?

܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏

Ancient unicode cancer

[

>tumblr
nigger cattle need to leave NOW

rm -rf --no-preserve-root /

܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏o

Now this makes you think.

>7 gorillion hours in M$ Paint

הומו

test ܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏

Why do I see these?

kil me

Where does macOS even fit

sadesd

ab

see
(。>﹏

ad

How the hell do you work at that resolution

Where the scaling at

u can turn it on and off
also this is a work-free computer desu

dont steal my name faggot

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY ALL THE SQUARES
REEEEE
REEEEEEE

܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏if u use a shit browser it does that. WATCH THIS FAG

dont steal my name fag

wew

So what is "desktop ascension? "
I googled and got a Steam game.

YOU FUCKING NIGGER

>examples of the orthogonal extremes, but not the diagonal ones

܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏܏ebin