Let me just freeze and crash all the time

Let me just freeze and crash all the time.

Stop using a computer from 2008

I bet you're on those fucking people who think botnet is a myth

I wish I was so I didn't have to use this fucking piece of garbage.

Last patch fucking destroyed performance, what the fuck is going on

Firefox has become so bloated and slow. The internet is changing too much and they can't keep up. I switched to Chrome months ago after using Pale Moon for a few years and I find it handles things much better

use firefox developer edition. it literally never crashes for me even though its "unstable"

Let me guess...

You're one of those retards who keeps a shitload of tabs open at a time, aren't you?

I am.
But how come firefox doesn't free my memory after I close the tabs?
>1.3gigs used ram for 0 open tabs
what the fuck?

works on my pc just fine :^)

>try to use Firefox solely to listen to Pandora in the background, download ublock origin and anonymoX
>250MiB ram used up on a single tab

>do the same with Chromium
>30MiB ram used up

Very nice browser there, faggots

Probably a setting hidden in the config page to keep tab caches in case you ever want to restore a tab.

>not using Iridium or Comodo dragon
? ? ??? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ???

>let me just make an epic firefox (firecuck amirite? Xdd) bait thread on Sup Forums

I don't experience any Firefox freezes or crashes on my PC from 2008.

Then I'm gonna have to ask you to tell me which version you're using and how many security holes it has

You just can't firefox. Sorry mate. That babe requires special treats and hugs otherwise it spits venom and bites, figuratively speaking.

I use HTTPS Everywhere and NoScript, that's all.

there are no good browsers anymore

not him, but freezes are mostly due to bad addons or plugins, mozilla should just flatout kill all plugins already. literally every fucking time I've had to help a friend unfuck their browser its ALWAYS been plugins or some addons written by pahjeets.

I've not had firefox "freeze" in over a year, on multiple systems with a different OS on each, especially with the introduction of multiprocess, so long as you get rid of bad addons/plugins everything works good.

I was still using 32bit firefox.
I hope 64bit makes a difference.. or else.

Microsoft Edge doesn't have this problem.

Works on my machine

Which browser can do this? Staying at forefox just because of TreeStyleTabs is 100% awesome.

>implying you'd ever hide a tree
worthless

Firefox is pretty stable, no issues on any of my machines, including an ancient thinkpad. Maybe you're just shilling for the Google(tm) Botnet :^)

Hiding when have >100 tabs opened. Also, lets me sort tabs.

I'm also staying with Firefox for the add ons, mostly roomy bookmarks toolbar and save file to.

The way it manages bookmarks too, letting you open the bookmarks library in a new window, or have it in a sidebar, let's you use separators and tags for your bookmarks, easily export them all to html etc. I have a lot of bookmarks pretty meticulously organized so this is pretty important for me.

Do any other browsers give you as much control over your bookmarks?

why does the addon remove the tabs from my top-bar? I never asked for that
dogshit

Gnome Web :^)

>installing tree tab addon.
>getting tree
>your retarded question

I want em both

Exact same. I've tried Chromium but I can't live with a tab bar.

WebExtensions is coming next year though.

If there is no way to get TreeStyleTabs on firefox after they get rid of the old extension model, I fear I'm out. It would sadden me, I've been using Firefox since the start, but if you take out customization I would go to the lighter browser I can get.