bbc.co.uk/news/technology-39533308

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-39533308-
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-39533308
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the only software Sup Forums has ever created is fizzbuzz

I made a Hello World algorithm AND a Fizbuzz algorithm

fpbp

>bbc.co.uk/news/technology-39533308- 3 posts shown.
>(((Kleinman)))
G๐–Š๐–Š, i wond๐–Šr who could b๐–Š b๐–Šhind this post...

>bbc
>co.uk
fake news

>niggers are afraid that artificial intelligence will see that whites are objectively superior and that social justice and "equality" are based purely on feelings rather than facts
This is too good.

>stop creating racist software, Sup Forums
>bbc.co.uk/news/technology-39533308
>bbc.co.uk
>bbc
>BBC

gayniggerfaggotkike detected

You should thank me for the warning.

On a WHITE board!

"Social justice" is a cancer, a blight on the technology industry.

Tech should meritocratic, it should be colour blind.

It shouldn't make special dispensations for aggrieved victim groups. If you want that then become a social worker or some other gay shit.

Fuck off.

I lol'd.

oh fuck ya beet me to it

>tfw even the bbc is losing credibility

She even got the hacker mask
Lmao

>even

Most branches of the MSM have been losing credibility since at least 2013/4 due to stupid shit like this and the fact that they rarely actually do investigative journalism, but spout news headlines and only bother to analyze the news, something that people on the Youtube and the like tend to do better and more efficiently.

:^)

>A britcuck network literally (literally) named after big thick masculine virile black members that permantly taint precious Aryan wombs.
>g-guys I'm questioning the legitimacy

Are computers not headed in this direction?

i came here to post this.

>he missed the thread about summing primes below 2 million

>The algorithmic justice league
Maybe people would be more sympathetic to the cause of they picked less cringey names.

Nu-males like it though since it appeals to muh capeshit fantasies.

>algorithmic justice league

>google 'zoe kleinman jew'
>"mum is Austrian, dad Russian Jew (bought up in east end London)"

People always go on about the IBM business culture in the 70s and the 80s, but that was better than this dumb shit.

Home computers were a mistake.

The algorithms are designed to recognize humans... I don't see what the problem is?

#!/bin/bash

echo "What's your name?"
read NAME

if [ "$( grep $NAME white_names.txt )" == "" ]; then
echo "FUCK OFF NIGGER"
else
echo "HI MATE"
fi

>American search engine
why wouldn't there only be white kids? we're a white nation by default because we came from other white nations like Britain and Germany.

>Sup Forums
>creating

Holy shit!
I tried it and it is legit.
Why no one in the media talk about it, why google won't make official apology and fix it?!!

Silicon Valley is too close to San Francisco and needs to leave California completely.

GAS THE HUMANS
SINGULARITY WARS NOW!

Apologise for what? Diversity? Tolerance? Representation of the population?

For the white couples. This is nazism.

>white bitches amirite

Apologize for their mistake?
When I search for white man/woman I want to find what I searched for. otherwise, its called manipulation.
Like, when you search for Porsche GT and all the result showed is Hyundai civic, wouldn't you get mad for this search result manipulation?

Remember everyone when google taged automatically a black guy to gorilla , and how everyone freaked out like it is the end of the world.

Why are you searching for pics of white men and women only? Are you a racist or something?

Reading the article it's WAAAH MY SHITTY CAMERA MAKE MY FACE NOT EASILY RECOGNIZED BY THE COMPUTER BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOOD AT DISCERNING DETAILS WHEN THERE ISN'T ENOUGH LIGHT BUT THIS REALLY REFLECTIVE WHITE MASK DOESN'T HAVE AN ISSUE THEREFORE TECH IS RACIST. ALSO GOOGLE / BING ARE THE ENTIRE INTERNET AND THEY'RE RACIST FOR INDEXING IN A CERTAIN WAY WAAAH.

Why are you searching for silver smartphone only? Are you racist or something?

>Muh facial recognition don't work becuz I is black, das rayciss

No, it's because cameras work by reflected light entering the aperture and striking the sensor, the more light the better. Your skin absorbs more light than white skin does so without a frontal light source it will be harder for the camera to make out your face and features.

The fix? A lamp.

Not the fix? Complaining bout how light is rayciss.

>black start dating with whities
>black suicide rates increase
The ultimate weapon mass destruction from the white race.

I'm intellectually and emotionally color-blind, I would search for phones in a more holistic way that that

Why not have the light as standard?

Why should black people have to ASK for equality?

Because even white people have to take light conditions into account when taking a photograph, it isn't a race issue and the solution is user knowledge.

Don't have a light behind your head, don't try using facial recognition in a dark room.

Get the fuck out jamal, you're not getting any gibsmedats from me.

My name is Tariq and the point is that if you know ethnic minority customers will need additional lighting then why not make that the default instead of humiliating them by having to ask to be treated fairly with your white customers?

No, reality does not need to shift to accommodate you.
Hey, guess what, the free market has already fixed this because you can buy a light yourself and it'll be compatible with all cameras everywhere, forever!

Although you will need to find somewhere that sells lights AND accepts EBT so you're on your own there.

Yes

Let me guess, you're gender fluid as well?

I'm male(cis) actually, does that shock you. You can be respectful of others without being the same as them

You know, It is not disrespectful when you get mad because you got result different than what you searched for.
But you know what disrespectful? is pre-judging someone being racist because they got mad of result different than what you searched for.

>Hyundai Civic
Somewhere there's an /o/tist crying