Also
>Arguments filtered by my arbitrary settings

>what's 2+2
>and dont sgive me bullshit like 4

'security is tedious'
false
aka you just suck
iOS devices get updates longer than Android
proprietary software is a criticism of literally every company which then nullifies it

Everything is soldered to the mobo. If something dies and you open the device to get the SSD you will discover that you got KEKED, instead of just plunging in the SSD they SOLDERED it so you can't do SHIT.

>l'm too poor to afford fixing technology as it becomes more and more innovative

refer to OP, being poor is not a valid argument

I could build something better for cheaper

>iOS devices get updates longer than Android
Ok.
That doesn't disprove the argument.

It's not an advancement, if there's an SSD it means there's solder (inside of it), so nothing new is made if you solder it to the mobo.
>being poor is not an argument
Being poor is not a counter argument.

Sending your mac for a fix in a licensed Apple Store implies the wipe of any data contained inside the computer, Apple does not do recovery.

How is shitty specs not valid? Even the maxed out ones has shitty specs. The entire build quality is shitty. Doesn't matter how much it costs. The computers are made from fucking soda can metal. The $800+ phones shatter easily. The hardware design is terrible. Huge bezels on the phones, glossy mirror screens, low quality chiclet keyboards,

The software is horrible too. macOS is a bug ridden mess. The OS is in shambles, its a strung together POS of 90s era free software patched to work on modern hardware. The file system is terrible and prone to corruption and has horrible performance. There are piled on redundant, non-cohesive, ad-hoc features tacked on after each release for non-stop marketing gimmicks. Mission control, notifications etc. Its a complete mess.

The entire company is anti-innovation, anti-technology, anti-competitive. They are a consumer goods company that falsely advertises themselves as an innovative technology company.

Well i have a iphone 6 and its really closed source does not let me use 3rd party apps, vlc sucks, jailbrakeing it will put chineese keyloggers into it.
My iphone 6 is still on ios 8 and collecting dust because my S7 allows me to do much more and im a power user so i think iphones should be for non-tech people. Is that a good reason why i dont like apple?

OP shills for it. Brings the entire company down

Works their employees to death

>go to uni
>people with iphones and bulky cases
>shatterd as fuck
>meanwhile my caseless S5 only has a scratch on the back pannel
>Feelsgoodman.jpg

pretty gay but you should back up ur data to somewhere else regardless

Whats up with the poor meme, i can afford a iphone 7 yet i chose to pre-order the Galaxy S8+ because i like it better

>going to the apple store to fix your mac
>not DIY
Unless that voids the warrenty?

>iOS devices get updates longer than Android.
Yeah dude have you heard of a custom rom? By the time the andriod device stops reciveing updates im sure its safe to root it as the warrenty would of expired by then root the phone and Install a fresh new rom simple as that

What are you, poor?

Also refer to my previous post, YOU CAN'T

>are you poor
No im saying im capable to do it myself i dont need a sjw smurf to do it for me

you clearly cannot if you're complaining about things being soldered onto the mobo. which then means your argument boils down to
>I'm too poor to go to the Apple Store to fix my device
which, referring to OP, is not allowed. STOP BEING POOR

Are you missing the part where everything is soldered to the motherboard? I think you can remove the SSD with a full day of work but everything else is BGA.

wait i didnt even know its solderd to the motherboard here i was thinking it was like a regular laptop
>solder that shit so we can be sure they come back
>good goy

Well theres your answer dont get a fagbookpro then for the same price i can buy a beast gaming desktop

It was more interesting in the early 2000s

>typing this from my dusty iphone 6 thats stll on IOS 8 because my S7 died
>im poor
No if you dont have both a apple and andriod phone your poor

Really?

taking the headphone jack out of the iphone.

I despise their image that:

If you're an original and different and new human being, and buy our product, then you can be original, new and different like others that bought the same thing.

They abandoned PPC for Jewtel.

That's the entire modern world though, not just apple: bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/entries/855b6a7f-72a3-31c9-a037-43ae1c49293c

I'm not going to read all of that.

My point is that Apple has severely monetized it to an extreme degree, and yet the customers seem extremely naïve at the entire thing. It's like they don't care that they are being manipulated by the marketing ecosphere.

this. i've heard that Apple's Legal and Tax teams are probably more innovative than their engineering teams

>I'm not going to read all of that.
Don't read it now, but stick it into your backlog.
Apple are just successful, what you describe is the underlying formula most companies use.
And you're right: Customers don't care. There's no money in caring.

To quote a key part:
>There is a brilliant book by the American writer Thomas Frank called The Conquest of Cool which anyone interested in this area should read. In it, Frank argues that Bernbach responded to the growing criticisms by inventing what might be called anti-advertising. It was a new kind of style that deliberately linked the public mistrust of advertising and consumerism - to consumerism itself...

>It is impossible to over-emphasise the influence Bill Bernbach had on advertising - and beyond that, on the whole engine of consumerism. His central idea was to encourage people to be "different" - and what that led to was a new dynamic in society.
>If you want to be different you are always running away from the others who are also trying to be different - and thus become like you. So you are continually searching for something newly different, something Hip.

>And that required an endless stream of new - different - products. As Thomas Frank puts it very eloquently in The Conquest of Cool:
>"Bernbach's enthusiasm for the idea of 'difference' became the magic cultural formula by which the life of consumerism could be extended indefinitely, running forever on the discontent that it itself had produced
>Hip was indeed the solution to the problems of the mass society, although not in the way its ideologues had intended"

>But one could argue that it is precisely that continual search for difference that has led us into the static world of today. If consumerism continually scours the margins of society for rebellious or contrary notions and then immediately turns them into stuff to sell - it ironically becomes very difficult for new ideas to change society. Instead they tend to end up reinforcing it.

But it's all about the hardware you insufferable cuck. If I'm spending my hard earned shekels on a computer that I expect to "just work", then I'm not going to spend them on a machine that uses already deprecated hardware.

Firepro gpu's?
No extra 2.5 bays?
Laptop RAM?

Fuck you. Your meme of a company can rot with that attitude.