It's real

>having something to hide
have you tried not being a pedo terrorist? it's pretty nice

aclu.org/blog/you-may-have-nothing-hide-you-still-have-something-fear

>Enterprise only for 0
>only having this option so businesses and schools will use Windows 10 over 7
kek

>(((ACLU)))

Can't you just use Wireshark to see what IPs it's connecting to and block them?

There is absolutely zero incentive to use W10 instead of W7 except forza horizon 3.

>I am so very glad the jews behind this have access to all of my personal data, can assassinate my public image any time they want, etc
the post

>auditing a proprietary OS

Nice try.

I unironically don't care.

Except there's no precedent for this ever happening.

Same

Nobody gives a shit. I'm glad I installed Windows 10.

>(((ACLU)))
What a great argument. You sure proved all of those points wrong.

>This guy has never stolen anything before so I'll just leave my door unlocked

Look at oppressive countries and think again.

youtu.be/pcSlowAhvUk

That's what people did in 50s though.

How do I find that window?

That is some serious ass nostalgia fairy tale perpetuated by pre-boomers. When not it's about people living so isolated it didn't even matter because they never had random people stumbling around their home.

You're right. Fuck my life up. Which Linux distribution?

regedit

Hmm, I wonder why we don't do that anymore? Really makes you think.

If you're not baiting, I would recommend Antergos KDE or any distro with KDE. The screenshot isn't mine though.

I'm not baiting. I actually read your image and watched the entire 21 mins of your video.

Fucking read the windows 10 license agreement you nigger

is there a handy way to """activate""" ltsb?
i want to upgrade to ltsb from regular windows 10 but i dont want to get constant reminders that its an unregistered

Kmsauto or something like that. There is bunch of similar tools.

ok thx

pro tip: nobody cares ;)

I'm glad if that's the case. However, at this point no one can be sure, because of the lack of reasonable people, especially on Sup Forums of all boards.

Why would you recommend KDE specifically?

I've checked the latest windows 10 enterprise in wireshark and it stays silent. What are you guys complaining about?

Nothing to hide nothing to fear XD

theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/01/new-york-police-terrorism-pressure-cooker

How do I play all of my video games on GNU/Linux?

They're complaining just to complain. If they really cared about the "tracking" they wouldn't use the Internet,banks, phones or any consumer technology

Using a PS4.

still not tired of posting that one screenshot, huh? I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself yet

>install Steam
>install your games
>play your games
>complain on Sup Forums that you can't play ALL of them and get told that is that way

Just install Ubuntu LTS, Xubuntu is the best buntu.

t. winshill

why do they even call them private folders if they ARE NOT PRIVATE?

>Windows 10
>Friendly
>Implying having your anus stretched 10 times it's original size, with a cactus, is in any way, friendly.

Sacrifices have to be made

Gaming is for faggots tho

I'm a faggot. I want to be a faggot in private, however.

playonlinux.com/

this is why if i need to do real computing, I boot up my loonix partition.

Why... the FUCK... aren't you faggots using Linux already? I don't care if you use or even prefer Windows 10, but you clearly care about privacy issues, so if you keep whining about getting fucked in the ass and S-T-I-L-L keep using Windows 10, then there is only one word to describe you.

And for fuck's sake, stop lying that 99% of you do 3D video rendering every day.

I have Win7 and Win10 virtual machines for when I need to use applications that don't run easily under Wine. I also have a real Windows partition which I never use, but it's there just in case I need the extra performance for Windows-only tasks.

>Why... the FUCK... aren't you faggots using Linux already?

Why not just use Apple instead of being a Wincuck? Apple cares about privacy, too.

>private company >cares< about you

>quote from an outdated privacy policy from a section that specifically refers to their online services and not windows

Every fucking time you post that screenshot I (or someone else) explains the same thing to you and yet you're still posting it.
And you're also actually using Windows 10 and randomly messing with group policy options, most of which don't actually have anything to do with telemetry or aren't applicable to your configuration.
You are retarded and uninformed, stop posting.

why the fuck are people so fucking hell bent on bending over backwards to justify using a spyware OS?

ok, we get it. you're a cuck and a captive of M$ but I'm tired of these retarded ass cuck posts. If you want to keep using your shitty cuck os, then keep doing so but stop trying to feel better about it by trying to convince more people to be cucked as well.

This. I have a mediocre computer set up with Windows 10, that only has games and a handful of networking tools. I use it for absolutely nothing else. If they want to spy on me, there's nothing of value to be found on that machine. Learn to use Linux, even getting the really basic shit under your belt will open your eyes to a better experience.

>I've checked a spywareOS using a well known kernelspace tcpdump utility and I somehow think I'm safe, especially because I'm too retarded to understand concepts like side channel attacks and the fact that my userspace view of the kernelspace may be in some super special negative ring hypervisor

retard.

>minimal
Please define minimal. Oh, wait. You can't?

to be honest, windows defender info alone is probably damning since it means it probably reports all the file metadata you may, or may not, have.

what are you going to do though. cucks will be cucks

>windows is deliberately hiding network traffic to send telemetry undetected even though that's easily proven false by monitoring it from outside
>microsoft would risk their reputation by lying about their telemetry practices

This made me curious. Planning on setting up a Windows VM on Linux and capturing packets on the host. Those fuckers won't be able to hide anything that way.

Nah, mate, they are trying to convince themselves that they didn't fuck up.

>I bought a good product :D
>There is nothing wrong with it :D
>it totaly wasn't a waste of time and money at all :'D
>all is good :D [screams internaly]

what reputation?
are you literally tarded?

you cucks will continue consuming their $100-200 cuck licenses or at best continue advertising and pushing reliance and acceptance of continued purchasing of windows.

they don't need to hide shit.

and for all you know, maybe they heavily tested in lab settings how to detect network latencies that correlate to deep packet inspection.

>lying
It wouldn't be lying. They plainly state they're collecting anything they want in the EULA. Notice the use of vague terms?

sounds like cuck behavior to me m8.

but true, people like having everyone be as shitty as them so they feel vindicated.

>Please define minimal. Oh, wait. You can't?

>os version
>device id
>device class
>msrt reports (can be disabled)
>windows defender reports (can be disabled)

> "the content of your emails"
Only possible if you're using Microsoft's own Outlook/Live email service, and/or W10's Mail app.

> "other private communications"
> Only possible if you're using MS' own services and apps.

> "files in private folders"
> Only possible if you're using OneDrive.

>nonfree kernel which controls your entire--usable, addressable memory.
>i-it can't do these things unless you use M$ sfotware

ok kid.

>maybe they heavily tested in lab settings how to detect network latencies that correlate to deep packet inspection.
Saving network traffic doesn't introduce any latency.

=
>They plainly state they're collecting anything they want
technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/windows/configure/windows-diagnostic-data

>microsoft is using malware techniques to hide network traffic
Burden of proof.

>Saving network traffic doesn't introduce any latency.

except it does since you're moving buffered traffic into memory somewhere which kind of defeats the purpose of high performance interconnect fabrics.

maybe if you have a store and forward fabric, but you'd still have to copy memory at least twice.

it's nonfree software, thus it's on M$ to open their code to the public for auditing.

The fact that this even exists is sad. Throw the keylogger nonsense from the pre-release into the mix and you can plainly see why the paranoia exists. It's like inviting a habitual rapist and thief into your home and thinking everything is going to be just fine.

>windows is measuring a flat latency increase to figure out whether or not something on the network is capturing traffic

i went to the link in OP pic, expanded all, ctrl+f several phrases in the sentence, got nothing.

OP is a faggot.

who knows?

that's the whole point of statistics and neural networks. to see insight and patterns into things that aren't deterministic.

you don't even know if it doesn't try and hide the traffic in windows update communication streams or possibly other mechanisms of piggy backing off other connections.

People freaked out over the bad wording (private [onedrive] folders) so they changed it to be more explicit.

How do I block the Creator's Update? People are reporting that it has issues with sound and wireless on my machine.

Do I have to install it and then forcibly revert? Can I just not install it?

I don't know about anymore (I just checked) but when Windows 10 first came out, it used to have a clause that claimed the following in their privacy policy.

>want to build new pc with (possibly) ryzen cpu
>windows 7 is not supported on that cpu so I might run into problems for my gaems

fuck man, I don't wanna use windows 10. Even if it's just for games.

there's my girl! addagirl femanon, nice to see you in another windows thread (:

Get two drives, one for Windows 10, one for Linux. Use Linux for day to day stuff, game on the Windows drive.

(:

Nothing to hide nothing to fear. Enjoy supporting the muzzies.

>And you're also actually using Windows 10
o.O
I suggest you take your medicine according to the schedule written on the box it came with.

Not OP but I assume because KDE does look a bit like Windows 10 in a way.

The archive is back up but I'm not going to bother finding posts where you posted screenshots of yourself using Windows 10 because I'm sure you're well aware of what you post.

Well, I use Windows 7. The fact that I post screenshots from Winblows 10 doesn't mean that I'm using it.

>Window 10

You posted screenshots of yourself using utorrent on Windows 10 as well as screenshots of ridiculous group policy options you had configured.
If Sup Forums scared you into using Windows 7 that's fine but there's no need to lie about it.

to be fair, the dumb ass employers called the cops, and the cops followed up.

reminder that you cant turn all telemetry completely off on any version of windows 10 except the special chinese version.

Windows 10 is allowed to take coredumps at will and send them to Microsoft. There's no way you can consistently call yourself a professional programmer and accept your operating system to steal your data.

Oh, you mean this screenshot (:
I use whatever I want, not what you want.

doesnt matter if you use an intel core 2 cpu or newer, they can access all your shit even when the PC is off